Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew, I knew about his hairy nipple montages, but I had no idea he pulled a Paula McKenzie and had a clip where he was naked in the bathtub! Yeah, that definitely adds to the Tattle theory that Michael Kay's channel is just an excuse to film little kids. 🤮🤮🤮 Also, why do sibling Disney vloggers always seem to have incest vibes? I've always felt that vibe from the Kays and ResortTv1. After all, I was one of the many people who thought Josh and Jenna were married rather than siblings when I first started watching them.
Who are we talking about? I’ve never heard of this guy!!

Reactions: 7
Ew, I knew about his hairy nipple montages, but I had no idea he pulled a Paula McKenzie and had a clip where he was naked in the bathtub! Yeah, that definitely adds to the Tattle theory that Michael Kay's channel is just an excuse to film little kids. 🤮🤮🤮 Also, why do sibling Disney vloggers always seem to have incest vibes? I've always felt that vibe from the Kays and ResortTv1. After all, I was one of the many people who thought Josh and Jenna were married rather than siblings when I first started watching them.
I actually thought they were married. When I found out they were brothers…well, the willies never went away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

anyways, back to the Cheater and the Little witch: once a cheater, always a cheater. And once a little witch, always a little witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

From an IG live he did a month or two ago! I know he's referring to BLAB! And the fakes went live again tonight? Geez...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t pay attention to subscriber count…sure Jan. These dum dums are just the biggest liars. What a disgusting life to live in constant bullshit and lies.
BB22D276-F88D-43E6-BD54-B621A096C1AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Also, for some reason they seemed to have stopped buying 100 subs a day. Not sure why…anyone have any ideas?
This is according to playboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, for some reason they seemed to have stopped buying 100 subs a day. Not sure why…anyone have any ideas?
This is according to playboard
Perhaps they are worried they will be held accountable for their actions. Or perhaps their super stan convinced them they can get more followers organically because they are the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t pay attention to subscriber count…sure Jan. These dum dums are just the biggest liars. What a disgusting life to live in constant bullshit and lies.
View attachment 1209579
KT stop lying! You pay lots of attention to your subscriber count. Especially since you buy them. Drop the act. It's pathetic..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I reported their channel using “Spam and Scams” and commented they purchase subs and views. Has anyone tried this before with their channel?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They don't buy subscribers. It's just that YouTube sometimes messes up their order and gives them extra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah it’s a stretch to accuse them of buying subscribers when their idea of a “best life” vacation is cashing in credit card points for a two night hotel stay and packing up the hooptie with the hot plate and minifridge. They’re broke af

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t remember this parade being as long as this one was. I know they added a finale, but it was over a half hour long. The Disneyland feed is showing both sides of the new float. I guess BLAB got scooped.
I watched the Disney Parks stream and I think the reason it seemed long was because it was moving extra slow. That and the fact that Disney Parks said 8:30 and it didn't make it to main street until about 8:45-8:50.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.