Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #18. These threads have been filling up fast! lets keep it up.

Thank you @hoffdog for this weeks thread title.

Don't give these grifters any money ( Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons )

1649859821722.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I love the new thread title.😁 Happy Hump Day everybody! May we all find someone who looks at us... the way that KT looks at chocolate pancakes.
She's positively glowing. Foodgasm!!🐷
Screenshot_20220412-003702_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love the new thread title.😁 Happy Hump Day everybody! May we all find someone who looks at us... the way that KT looks at chocolate pancakes.
She's positively glowing. Foodgasm!!🐷
Spence is going to have to cover his face in chocolate chips if he wants her to look at him that way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Sadly the whole Columbia incident proves what I always thought that security would side with the vloggers if anybody harassed them in a theme park. I don't consider what the guy did harassment but sounds like he went on a tirade about them (BLAB) when he was interviewed by security.

Vlogging and live streaming are basically free advertising. That is why they don't shut it down. Most people paying a large amount of money to be in a theme park just ignore stuff like people talking into their phones or waving around cameras with large microphones.

Reactions: 27
Welcome to thread #18. These threads have been filling up fast! lets keep it up.

Thank you @hoffdog for this weeks thread title.

Don't give these grifters any money ( Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons )

View attachment 1191433
These look like mugshots/ the wanted photos they post on dateline lol

Sadly the whole Columbia incident proves what I always thought that security would side with the vloggers if anybody harassed them in a theme park. I don't consider what the guy did harassment but sounds like he went on a tirade about them (BLAB) when he was interviewed by security.

Vlogging and live streaming are basically free advertising. That is why they don't shut it down. Most people paying a large amount of money to be in a theme park just ignore stuff like people talking into their phones or waving around cameras with large microphones.
I think there has been enough fights in the last few years to prove security doesn't really do much. Even when cast members were being actually harrased.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These look like mugshots/ the wanted photos they post on dateline lol
That was the idea :)

Cue Dateline Keith Morrison narration: "A little gift, as we say. Actually, a big, fat, juicy gift dropped right into investigators' laps."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, has she bothered with her divorce yet? She’s sticking with Spencer so that he (well, his mommy) can pay for her divorce and everything else until she finds a better deal.

Also, they are set on reaching 100K You Tube subscribers so they purchase 1,500 to 1,700 a month (from China click farms) toward their goal. So honest.

They rent an apartment in Irvine right behind Target yet pretend to live an upscale SoCal life.

Everything they say is make believe.

They treat others horribly and there are many reasons they are disliked as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm more of a drive-by commenter, but I'll take a shot at doing a recap:

They still suck.

Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
so funny that shes like oh these chocolate chip pancakes are my only sweet treats even though we saw them get the shake on the way, followed with all those desserts at the buffet, and them mentioning they'll get cheesecake because they didn't get a shake with their burgers. you dont NEED dessert with every meal (especially when the meals are buffets or fast food)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think Best Life and Beyond should start a new weekly segment. "Feed the Beast" Friday.
For a small "donation", Spence goes out and buys the food that Stans want to watch KT eat.
It's the direction they are headed...
How long before this turns into "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.