Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their sexless Date Night video so you don't have to...🙄
Screenshot_20220416-060313_YouTube.jpg

She wants dinner - says she can have 1/2 of a chicken pasta. They get 2 bowls of pasta instead of sharing. After, she says she wasn't able to finish, Spencer says "you ate MOST of it there was only a little left" 🤣 Then they go to Lamplight - he gets a martini, she gets DONUTS with gobs of dipping sauce. This man hasn't given her an orgasm in years, maybe ever?
Screenshot_20220416-063728_YouTube.jpg

As for the boring bullshit segment on their "age gap", she got called out in the comments by a woman the same age. KT isn't younger, she's just stupid & not observant. Sweetie you're not some young trophy, you're morbidly obese sliding into middle age already on blood pressure meds.
Screenshot_20220416-064245_YouTube.jpg

This woman has a *legit* eating disorder, not even joking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1198048
She wants dinner - says she can have 1/2 of a chicken pasta. They get 2 bowls of pasta instead of sharing. After, she says she wasn't able to finish, Spencer says "you ate MOST of it there was only a little left" 🤣 Then they go to Lamplight - he gets a martini, she gets DONUTS with gobs of dipping sauce. This man hasn't given her an orgasm in years, maybe ever?
View attachment 1198045
As for the boring bullshit segment on their "age gap", she got called out in the comments by a woman the same age. KT isn't younger, she's just stupid & not observant. Sweetie you're not some young trophy, you're morbidly obese sliding into middle age already on blood pressure meds.
View attachment 1198051

Don't forget how Spencer said he used to eat Vienna Fingers until he got sick. That name confuses Katie and she compared them to Vienna sausages. (I have to wonder if that was an intentional reference to Tattle or if she's truly just that clueless. Maybe even both!)

Also Spencer remembers the time before Double Stuf Oreos; him and his buddies INVENTED them. Katie says she likes the cookie part better than the cream, but Spencer says they need to be together.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BRAVO!!! An absolute masterpiece that I will watch again and again.

Two Questions for you, @Yojimbo36 :

1) I notice that you referenced "Citizens of Disneyland" in the video. Are you really Mark Brickey?

2) What is a charity/cause you really like? I want to donate $200 to it on your behalf as an appreciation of all the hard work you put into your video.
OMG...I absolutely love every minute. You my friend, are a genius. Thank you for the time you spent to put this incredible masterpiece together.
Sorry I am late to see...kind of busy day but, Love Tattle and all the great members !!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1198048
View attachment 1198045
View attachment 1198051

Thank you for the recap. My wife and I now refuse to watch any of their content.
KT ate.....shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Easter is tomorrow. Maybe Oma will let Katie hunt for plastic eggs filled with money. That’s the only way she’d show up for a family gathering. Well, money and food. Lots of finger food.

I guess all food is finger food to that nasty bloated fart bag.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't forget how Spencer said he used to eat Vienna Fingers until he got sick. That name confuses Katie and she compared them to Vienna sausages. (I have to wonder if that was an intentional reference to Tattle or if she's truly just that clueless. Maybe even both!)

Also Spencer remembers the time before Double Stuf Oreos; him and his buddies INVENTED them. Katie says she likes the cookie part better than the cream, but Spencer says they need to be together.
that part made me really wonder what her childhood was like growing up. all of the things he was talking about were things that existed throughout her lifetime too. yet she acted like the reason she didn’t know about them was because she was sooo much younger?

dial up internet and Thomas guides overlapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The first GPS chip was added to the iPhone in 2008. What does that make her at the time? 20? BS she’s never heard of a Thomas Guide. They were in every car in America back then.

Reactions: 20
Who did her wrong now :rolleyes:
That’s what her husband said.

I bet he’s glad that Standard Definition Spencer took the plunge (so to speak) as Matt dodged a magazine of bullets.

Imagine waking up next to KT The Hutt every morning? F**king hell, that’s nightmare fuel right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's clear in their latest video that Katie took an Adderall or something. Whenever she seems happy or engaged with Spencer in conversation it's clearly chemically induced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220416-095426_Instagram.jpg
success at...dating an older man who pays your weight in cupcakes and local trips to Vegas? Any bimbo can do that, and find a guy who actually has equity.

Success is standing on your own two feet and supporting yourself, or getting into an equal partnership where you support each other to better your family.

I'm living my best life by being able to fit into every standard ride vehicles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The pills combined with serious swelling. I can't believe her family is just going to let her drop dead on Main St.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.