Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching their boring ass Mirage video and.... IT'S. JUST. SO. BORING. You know who makes cool interesting videos about things to do and places to stay in Vegas on youtube? Travel Ruby. Her content is informative, honest, has great editing and soundtrack choices, and makes Vegas actually look FUN. These two grifters make me not want to go anywhere near the Mirage hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The best was the annoyed faces of everyone on the boat. A face can say a thousand words 💯💯💯💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching their boring ass Mirage video and.... IT'S. JUST. SO. BORING. You know who makes cool interesting videos about things to do and places to stay in Vegas on youtube? Travel Ruby. Her content is informative, honest, has great editing and soundtrack choices, and makes Vegas actually look FUN. These two grifters make me not want to go anywhere near the Mirage hotel.
Any hotel that they would choose to stay at is not one I would bother with. Although I'm thinking they can't afford actually classy hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know if this is just a cultural thing where I live, but wearing a hat in a restaurant whilst dining inside is considered incredibly rude. My temperature just rises when I see him eating inside a restaurant with than damn hat on!!!:mad: (if its an OK thing to do in America my apologies)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know if this is just a cultural thing where I live, but wearing a hat in a restaurant whilst dining inside is considered incredibly rude. My temperature just rises when I see him eating inside a restaurant with than damn hat on!!!:mad: (if its an OK thing to do in America my apologies)
It was considered rude in America back in Walt’s day, these days it’s everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone please go to the Electronics section of the Irvine Target and set every tv and tablet to that video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
BLAB's videos suck because they are utterly pointless. No plot, no theme, no info, their videos have absolutely nothing to say. All we get are numerous shots of them wandering about chit chatting and eating. That's it. They are basically home movies. It is lazy content.

Travel Ruby does a great job. I also watch Pompsie, Norma Geli, Jacob's Life in Vegas, Say Hi to Matthew, and Miles to Memories. They all inform/entertain me.

Reactions: 18
BLAB's videos suck because they are utterly pointless. No plot, no theme, no info, their videos have absolutely nothing to say. All we get are numerous shots of them wandering about chit chatting and eating. That's it. They are basically home movies. It is lazy content.

Travel Ruby does a great job. I also watch Pompsie, Norma Geli, Jacob's Life in Vegas, Say Hi to Matthew, and Miles to Memories. They all inform/entertain me.
But Spencer works in TV and worked on American Idol for a whole 3 weeks and sold his Pall Mallibu meth freak inspired artwork for enough to buy a whole carton of Pall Malls and they wash vegetables in their dirty sink and she’s a cheating witch who is still married to another man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hope Disney management sees all those faces of their “guests”. I saw a few tags in the comments, keep tagging anyone and everyone associated with Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If anyone is looking to score some Tattle extra credit points, might I suggest taking a search through LinkedIn for anyone who may be involved at an influential role in anything relating from Public/Media Relations to Security at the Disneyland Resort and simply direct them to that video

they also need to look into these compromised cast members like Jeremy, Jim, Jason Deyoung… who knows what other things these guys are allowing Guests to get away with by abusing their authority that the Company trusts them with

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.