Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Drunk 3PO’s content, wonder which YouTubers this is gonna be about tonight? 🤔🤔

He usually doesn’t like to name names but Jay if you’re reading, name them tonight. He also gets individual Superchats that are as much as BLAB makes after an entire stream
18CA14B4-CE04-4B0E-A0A6-B86217BDB654.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just want to point out that Uncle Lester did more for a very honorable cause than The BLOBs ever did (as promised) for the Northern California Firefighters. The Tattle family are now doing more positive work than the Sloggers themselves. I really need to send my appreciation here. I've done work with The Gary Sinise Foundation and I know that means a hell of a lot to people that matter. Bravo. You all are "Amazing". And Uncle Lester. Thank You!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I love Drunk 3PO’s content, wonder which YouTubers this is gonna be about tonight? 🤔🤔

He usually doesn’t like to name names but Jay if you’re reading, name them tonight. He also gets individual Superchats that are as much as BLAB makes after an entire stream View attachment 1198841
I hope it's BLOB he's talking about. I left comment in the live chat to check my channel for the breakdown 😆

I just want to point out that Uncle Lester did more for a very honorable cause than The BLOBs ever did (as promised) for the Northern California Firefighters. The Tattle family are now doing more positive work than the Sloggers themselves. I really need to send my appreciation here. I've done work with The Gary Sinise Foundation and I know that means a hell of a lot to people that matter. Bravo. You all are "Amazing". And Uncle Lester. Thank You!
100% Agree! I've been affiliated at different times over the years with Gary's foundation and have donated a lot of money myself to the foundation. Amazing work they do for Vets and First Responders!

Are we STILL waiting for that NorCal firefighter donation from BLOB?! 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you YoJimbo as well for the talent that sparked this good spirit. This bunch of dungeon dwellers are BY FAR the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
that part made me really wonder what her childhood was like growing up. all of the things he was talking about were things that existed throughout her lifetime too. yet she acted like the reason she didn’t know about them was because she was sooo much younger?

dial up internet and Thomas guides overlapped.
KT has mentioned several times that growing up she went to Disneyland all the time. That is the reason why she is stunted in her intellectual growth, and why she learned very little about the real world outside of Disneyland. KT doesn't know basic things like a map, words like resolution, and things like how to hold a spoon/fork properly. How can a child learn about the world around them, when they are grow up in a fantasyland? KT is not intellectually inquisitive, she has chosen to continue to live in fantasyland, she just calls it, living her "best life", instead of growing up as a mature adult. I thought it was very telling that her mother sent her a photo of a record player, knowing that she would not recognize what it was. My son is younger than KT, and he could not believe she didn't know what a resolution was, or how to hold a spoon/fork properly, that there are different record sizes, and/or basis 101 concepts like using a map to get around. 📀🗺

KT is a narcissist! She only thinks of herself, that's why she gets herself into trouble, like the Columbia incident, where she didn't care about the feelings of the guests around her. I think Spence likes the fact that KT doesn't know a lot, because it enforces his own ego. Yes, there is a big age difference between KT and Spence, but the fact that KT is stunted and sill childlike makes their age gap even greater. KT is primarily the one sinking their channel, she doesn't treat it like a business, she treats it like high school. Spence enables her in many ways, like excessive eating, shopping addiction, and believing her lies. Her job function for the channel is keeping Social Media updated, and she is tanking the channel by deleting constructive criticism, name calling, and her constant rants. Spencer needs to take away the social media aspect from Katie ASAP, she is toxic, and her posts are driving stans away by the droves. BLAB needs to make some serious changes now, to their behavior, and to their channel, or their relationship and the channel will die, it already may be too late. 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her touching of everything is a sign of serious mental anxiety. She even touches the rim of her coffee!

It's just such a obvious sign that she has very serious mental problems.

And don't even get me started on how Spencer almost cries all the time when pushed to his limit. He's a mess inside.

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.45.07 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It's clear in their latest video that Katie took an Adderall or something. Whenever she seems happy or engaged with Spencer in conversation it's clearly chemically induced.
Yeah, she was oddly very excited about everything. She took 1 bite of her chicken pasta and threw up her arms a few times yelling, and swung left and right like a happy dance. Total foodgasm, over 1 bite of amusement park pasta? PS: Saw an ad on tv last week, you can't drink grapefruit juice with Latuda. 🧐
Screenshot_20220416-131920_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-131919_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-131918_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-062611_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m no Spencer fan but I did feel a little bad for him having to defend wanting his own plate of food.
Well, it's his credit card, he's the one paying for everything. Order what you want Spencer. It's just credit card debt. You'll recover after the bankruptcy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's clear in their latest video that Katie took an Adderall or something. Whenever she seems happy or engaged with Spencer in conversation it's clearly chemically induced.
The chemical Katie took was, FOOD! Notice how she wiggles and dances when she eats, and how excited she becomes when eating, it's a food high, we can visually see the dopamine hitting her brain. She is a food addict, she needs some serious therapy ASAP!

Reactions: 27
You really can see her perk up for all food and then wallow in depression as she continues to eat. It is an addiction to her.

Reactions: 21
Let's not forget she was threatening her own suicide a week or so back. That's a serious warning sign. The BLOBs are getting more and more emotional and desperate with every video.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.