Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
1) 😉

2) Thank you Uncle Lester! Very generous of you. My charity of choice is The Gary Sinise Foundation for Veterans, 1st Responders and their Families.

Your work went to a good cause, YoJimbo:

78B8FC62-FF4A-46E2-923C-A4D3EFF64894.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

McSmooth

I'm more of a drive-by commenter, but I'll take a shot at doing a recap:

They still suck.

Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

OceanAlice

I’m so glad I found you all! I used to watch BLOB as part of my routine in the mornings getting ready for work. I’d watch them plus MJ and some other vloggers as a way to stay connected to the parks especially during the pandemic.

I remember not ever really liking their content that much, but didn’t have a huge issue with them and they seemed to have a lot of content compared to others.

I didn’t know a lot about them as people back then but I can pinpoint exactly when I started to turn on them. I like many had to work in person throughout the pandemic. I’m not a frontline worker but did have to go to the office with about 50 other people 5 days a week and was very afraid to do so. I remember watching them jet off to Disneyworld and Universal in Florida, and watched them complain and moan about the closures when they had the privilege of staying safe at home. I saw them dancing around at some kind of parade thing at Universal and it hit me how gross these two are.

Now I’m caught up on a lot of who they are, and they sicken me to no end with saying how their lives and “jobs” are hard and how they offer no real guidance on their channel and I cannot fathom why people would give them money?! I can’t wait until they are stopped and have to work for real again. They make me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I just want to point out that Uncle Lester did more for a very honorable cause than The BLOBs ever did (as promised) for the Northern California Firefighters. The Tattle family are now doing more positive work than the Sloggers themselves. I really need to send my appreciation here. I've done work with The Gary Sinise Foundation and I know that means a hell of a lot to people that matter. Bravo. You all are "Amazing". And Uncle Lester. Thank You!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If I'm ever in the park and she decides to get back on the horse and livestream from one of the river boats... I will shout GRIFTER from the shoreline and then disappear before she has a chance to convince security that she was almost murdered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Lol @ Dylan choosing to hop on board the titanic after it hit the iceberg 😂😂. Smooth move Clyde.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
In the new vlog Katie is talking about how they cleaned the garage and their next job will be to clean the…backyard?!??… umm sorry sweetie you don’t have a backyard, you in an Irvine apartment complex. Are they trying to make it seem like they own a house? 😂 Silly lying little grifters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dylan Dylan Dylan... Dude, what??

We've remained followers of Dylan's long after we unsubbed from BLAB because we thought he seemed like one of the "good guys," anti-live streaming to grift for money, and just a regular theme park fan who did a decent job showing the parks, not stuffing his face 24/7 on camera, and offering solid vlogs to keep people updated on developments, new rides, etc.

Man, what the hell is he thinking? He just lost us as subscribers. We have made it a point to watch all his vlogs to help out someone we thought was a decent person and doing things the "right" way.

I have praised him on this same "lame forum" to convince people to give him a shot and really liked his comments last year when he said he was going for quality over quantity with his vlogs, didn't care about being first with content, and generally didn't seem cool with the grift-a-thons.

These IG stories -- what a horrible take and a huge disappointment. Since you're reading here...whyyyy?? Why did you just go ham defending these two?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I’m confused - date night appears to be a typical day at the office...

Oh wait, it’s cuz in this one, Spencer kinda had his arm around her in the introduction.

It’s so nice that they allow us to share in these precious moments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Ally had JUST turned 18 when they met. Every year, Justin does this anniversary post to commemorate the first meeting/photo they took at Disneyland: July 22, 2014. 2021 was 7 years. Her birthday I believe is in April.

I’ve been watching Justin’s channel for nearly 6 years…and the red flags from Justin have been piling up in terms of their relationship.

View attachment 1202179
For the love of christ people......take that justin shit to his thread please

kick-knock-out.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I just saw a video of Steven Spielberg giving a tour of the Universal Lot, and he’s more humble about his accomplishments than Spence The Human Teleprompter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
BRAVO!!! An absolute masterpiece that I will watch again and again.

Two Questions for you, @Yojimbo36 :

1) I notice that you referenced "Citizens of Disneyland" in the video. Are you really Mark Brickey?

2) What is a charity/cause you really like? I want to donate $200 to it on your behalf as an appreciation of all the hard work you put into your video.
1) 😉

2) Thank you Uncle Lester! Very generous of you. My charity of choice is The Gary Sinise Foundation for Veterans, 1st Responders and their Families.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42