Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on thyroid medication that I am not supposed to have grapefruit with. That could explain some of her weight gain, however if she had a medical condition I think we would all know about it so she could get sympathy ($$$).
She stated awhile back that she is on medication for blood pressure in which case Grapefruit is a no no…

Reactions: 8
When she drank the 'Complimentary' Champagne, she makes no mention that she's breaking any kind of sobriety. (This would be years of sobriety ending) She obviously does and continues to drink alcohol, and yet how could she not when she's attached to an alcoholic like Spencer? Her rant followed this Champagne and it's clear she loses it (like Liz from Fresh Baked) when she uses. Just more evidence on how sad KTs life really is. The BLOBS are in really dire times.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Priorities. Some people prioritize one night of Steak & Lobster, $28 Cocktails, and $34 shared table side created salad over a pair of dress slacks, a nice top for semi-formal occasions, or a men’s collared shirt.
Yes my mind is still reeling at a $35USD side salad...... channelling the Tattlers CoNcIeRgE-ing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy crap....that took me all day to catch up! So glad I got paid to read all this....shhh...don't tell my boss! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You thought this was real?

Seemed pretty scripted to me.
I thought maybe real too the way spencer seems stressed about the cost. "Hopefully it's not too expensive...I worry that because it's a Friday that's when the rates go up". But KT brushed off his comcerns. So easy for KT to be spontaneous when she's spending Spencer's savings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
These 2 remind of a high schooler who got handed a 50 thousand check. They burn through money like nothing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris Hardwick posted Sunday was the mid-season finale for Talking Dead. Were they back in town on Sunday or did he "re-arrange his schedule" to accommodate the extra stay? I haven't, nor will I watch the video, but I'm confused of the timeline from people's posts on here.

Reactions: 12
Chris Hardwick posted Sunday was the mid-season finale for Talking Dead. Were they back in town on Sunday or did he "re-arrange his schedule" to accommodate the extra stay? I haven't, nor will I watch the video, but I'm confused of the timeline from people's posts on here.
I think he has to rearrange his covid test and drive back early on Sunday to make the taping. KT is the one driving anyway, do I'm sure he got a good nap in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he has to rearrange his covid test and drive back early on Sunday to make the taping. KT is the one driving anyway, do I'm sure he got a good nap in.
My friend works in TV, they have to test on site when they arrive for work. On her set, anyway, they don't accept a 72 hour test result.

Reactions: 14
My friend works in TV, they have to test on site when they arrive for work. On her set, anyway, they don't accept a 72 hour test result.
What was he saying about his covid test then? Why am I not shocked he made a big deal out of nothing.

Have you all noticed how quiet BLAB is being on social media today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What was he saying about his covid test then? Why am I not shocked he made a big deal out of nothing.
It was fake. Even if extending the trip wasn't planned, it was something decided off camera. They then put on a little skit and make it seem like they are spontaneous and can work fun around Spencer's work schedule.

Spencer after telling in detail what he will need to do in order to stay an extra day: "details that nobody needs to know about"
Spencer: "So that just happened, on camera"

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How long has it been since they were last on Disney property when they were hiding out in the front corner of the park and big boy Spencer was trying so hard to do a tough guy act like he’s seen on tv before

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.