Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they return to the parks people should yell “GRIFT ERS” to them like they yell “FRESH BAKED” to the Freshbaked Disney guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
FRE is amazing, Gucci and rad! Our hero in plaid lives on. Just think how lucky we are that this was caught on video. This forum has provided so many laughs.
I don’t understand how this guy got in trouble. None of their footage can actually proof he was the one that said that or coughed on her. All you actually see is Katie filming a man and calling him names.

Reactions: 35
Maybe Disney did do some investigating after the report by KT. I'm not sure how Disney security could relook at their 'training tape' and not want to consider suspending the party that falsely reported this attack. That guy did nothing wrong. But reporting a false crime? That would be wrong. If we don't see BLOB at DL soon, consider they might have been suspended a day after the report.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Come to think about it, the accusation of assault is not only wrong, but dangerous. Their stans are probably looking to harass the plaid guy now whenever they see him. And I think that, if the man had been brown/black, the accusations would have been so much worse.

Reactions: 36
Come to think about it, the accusation of assault is not only wrong, but dangerous. Their stans are probably looking to harass the plaid guy now whenever they see him. And I think that, if the man had been brown/black, the accusations would have been so much worse.
it sets a dangerous precedent. their explanation video was basically a threat, that they can get ANYONE critical of them in a livestream banned from the park. they know people and they even use their videos “for training”.
the point of that video was clear: don’t even try to talk crap about them in person on a live stream or they’ll make up false charges against you and get you banned for life.

they think they are entitled to this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is what made me finally unsubscribe and really just disgusted at their behavior. It sets a dangerous precedent for guests of the park. Like if a vlogger doesn't like a comment and they say it was assault as she did. It is not just in that moment but crazed fans will take it further and try to find the person to "take them down" for them. I think we've all been around the internet enough to know how easy it really can be for a large fan base to try and make someone's life miserable

Reactions: 26
it sets a dangerous precedent. their explanation video was basically a threat, that they can get ANYONE critical of them in a livestream banned from the park. they know people and they even use their videos “for training”.
the point of that video was clear: don’t even try to talk crap about them in person on a live stream or they’ll make up false charges against you and get you banned for life.

they think they are entitled to this.

ALL OF THIS.

This is what was so infuriating about Spencer's mansplaining the situation that HE WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT FOR! Their goose is cooked, even if they evade some sort of Disneyland justice... good luck trying to enjoying Disneyland from now on. You two morons put a massive target on your backs, and even if your intimidation video worked, the mere threat of someone possibly shouting GRIFTER to you is going to ruuuuuiiinnn your day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand how this guy got in trouble. None of their footage can actually proof he was the one that said that or coughed on her. All you actually see is Katie filming a man and calling him names.
I’m guessing he said the wrong thing when they interrogated him. He should have focused on him and his child being filmed without his consent, not expressing any opinions about livestreamers begging for handouts in the parks while cheating on their loving husband.

remember that yourself for future reference. You don’t know who these people are. You don’t know what they are filming for. They are just filming you and your children for some unknown purpose without your consent, they do not seem to be taking family photos or pictures of normal photo spots, just you and your kids and it is making you so uncomfortable that you almost want to leave

I used to question in the Michael Kay thread (before having to permanently remove myself for my own mental health) whether his stagnant channel was all just an alibi to allow him to freely walk around Disney pools and nearby locations such as bathrooms with his camera constantly rolling, before filming his content for kids showing himself naked in the Disney hotel bathtub and then crawling into bed watching cartoons. You don’t know what these people are doing with the content that doesn’t get uploaded

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

If it was a POC, KT would be posting non stop about her crippling PTSD instead of the "come at me trolls" act she continues to try and make everyone believe.

Remember, this see you next Tuesday went after an innocent brown child on the Mark Twain just trying to keep up with his family while she livestreamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If it was a POC, KT would be posting non stop about her crippling PTSD instead of the "come at me trolls" act she continues to try and make everyone believe.

Remember, this see you next Tuesday went after an innocent brown child on the Mark Twain just trying to keep up with his family while she livestreamed.
I hate to see her get away with all of this so easily! She needs to learn a good lesson here or her damn head is going to get even bigger! She is going to think that she can do whatever she wants at the parks and accuse anyone of anything and get away with it. Nope..there should be repercussions for embellishing the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As someone has mentioned before, I went back and looked through their view counts on their back catalogue of uploaded videos, most range from 15-35K, anything above that range is a rare success. I don't know how they can deem their channel a "success" with that low of an average view rating, throw in all the previously mentioned bought subs to boost their subscription count, too.

Reactions: 21
I see Jarli chimed in in the comments section.
It appears to me that Jarli must have had two separate 90 minute Zoom calls with the Accounting Department today that allowed him to look engaged on camera but respond to almost every single post on the original page and the FB post.

It seems like Jarli is really trying to make a big deal out of it by rewarding the article writer with a lot of engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think the laws have caught up with technology. Of course, there is no expectation of privacy in a public setting. We have security cameras, personal cameras, and general observation. I don’t think the law anticipated private recordings that are monetized and blasted across the internet for personal gain. I think with enough noise, live-streaming for profit on private property will eventually be ended.
All excellent points. I know that personally, there is something about livestreaming that's worse than just accidentally ending up in someone's edited video later. (I go to Disneyland nearly weekly.) Fairly recently, Mondo from Five Fires nearly ran into me while he was doing a livestream. My suspicion is that because there's so much going on during a livestream (including, of course, gotta pay attention to the superchat$), that the vloggers don't pay as well attention to their surroundings and aren't as courteous to those around them. Say what you want about them, but I'm much more supportive of Magic Journeys, etc. that don't livestream at the property.

I would love if Disney banned livestreaming at their properties, and if I ever get surveyed by Disney for why I didn't renew my Magic Key, I will cite the livestreaming vloggers as one of the primary reasons.

Reactions: 27
I hate to see her get away with all of this so easily! She needs to learn a good lesson here or her damn head is going to get even bigger! She is going to think that she can do whatever she wants at the parks and accuse anyone of anything and get away with it. Nope..there should be repercussions for embellishing the truth!
After further review of said “assault” footage, Plaid hero makes his comment and KT proceeds to film him, zooming in on him calling him names. If she felt so threatened and intimidated by him why would she do what she did? It seems to me that she was trying to intimidate him by zooming the camera on him afterwards, raising her voice, calling him names so he could hear. KT, get the hell out of here with your sob story and lies!

I mean after all, she is the self proclaimed “Queen of Disneyland” 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve encountered livestreamers twice, both times I had no clue who these ppl were and I watch most of the Disney channels on YouTube so they must have been streaming on some other platform to an unknown amount of people. Both times they made me so self conscious and uncomfortable that I wanted to leave because I don’t consent to be in any grifters’ streams to be broadcast to deranged nutjobs all across the planet. It’s a fight-or-flight reaction for me, and I always have to pick flight because otherwise I would be getting a real assault charge if I reacted any other way or if I were to say out loud what I am thinking

One time it was in a merchandise store, I ended up leaving without buying anything. The second time was on a bus, the guy went to the very back row and filmed the entire bus so there was no bleeping place to go. These streamers must be stopped

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve encountered livestreamers twice, both times I had no clue who these ppl were and I watch most of the Disney channels on YouTube so they must have been streaming on some other platform to an unknown amount of people. Both times they made me so self conscious and uncomfortable that I wanted to leave because I don’t consent to be in any grifters’ streams to be broadcast to deranged nutjobs all across the planet. One time it was in a merchandise store, I ended up leaving without buying anything. The second time was on a bus, the guy went to the very back row and filmed the entire bus so there was no bleeping place to go. These streamers must be stopped
Next time I am at the parks with my littles, if I encounter any type of situation that involves vloggers aiming camera mindlessly in my direction, I’m going straight to City Hall in the parks to file a complaint for a very unmagical experience. I encourage you all to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.