Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has worn in the past. She probably got it for free for buying a crate of Mac and cheese at Costco.
Maybe this is one she bought... it says "Sold" :ROFLMAO:

Update* Just realized this is a size Med. definitely not the one she was wearing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hey, you're not alone. I enjoyed their channel until she started attacking us on her DMs about covid. You disagree with her on anything she starts hurling insults at you. I started watching them again to see their WDW 50th videos last year, along with the other vloggers videos. Their vlogs were highly watchable. She burns every bridge though and now no one wants to be with them on a vlog except for Dylan. She has absolutely no clue about building a channel, an IG, followers, etc.. She acts like a Jr high dropout. She's really vapid and aggressive, two traits that will lose you followers and fans. She has to pick a fight with everyone. I think they're both lost now, blowing smoke up each other's asses. He doesn't want to lose his younger girlfriend and she doesn't want to lose her old meal ticket. She would have left Spencer in a second for Dickie, if he wasn't repulsed by her. She needs a therapist. She is on a med that can't be taken with grapefruit juice. Hmmmm
I am on thyroid medication that I am not supposed to have grapefruit with. That could explain some of her weight gain, however if she had a medical condition I think we would all know about it so she could get sympathy ($$$).

Reactions: 11
She is poor can't afford nails, can't afford her hair or clothing..
Priorities. Some people prioritize one night of Steak & Lobster, $28 Cocktails, and $34 shared table side created salad over a pair of dress slacks, a nice top for semi-formal occasions, or a men’s collared shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am almost 50 and still care what I look like and dress for the occasion. While I do not have as much energy as when I was younger a lot of us still think proper hygiene and grooming is important. My girlfriends and I look better than that 35 year old that has no job and we are busy working moms.
I was gonna say, I know people 50+ that look infinitely better than this clown.
You’re absolutely right, she has no job and no children (thankfully). What’s her excuse??? Add wannabe Laguna trophy wife to her ever growing list of failures…. That would require some effort on her part. Press on nails do not count KT.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wears her hair like a mess because her head looks bigger and fills out her body weight better. When her hair is combed she's got a Beetlejuice head on those burly shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am on thyroid medication that I am not supposed to have grapefruit with. That could explain some of her weight gain, however if she had a medical condition I think we would all know about it so she could get sympathy ($$$).
She's taken blood pressure meds for years. She has made it clear it's not because of her lifestyle though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Priorities. Some people prioritize one night of Steak & Lobster, $28 Cocktails, and $34 shared table side created salad over a pair of dress slacks, a nice top for semi-formal occasions, or a men’s collared shirt.
And then you have dungeon dwellers who prioritize their life and are able to afford a nice dinner AND nice clothes.

• Haha
This looks like severe depression to me. The dirty, messy hair, the macaroni & cheese tshirt (WTF), the steep weight gain. What woman dresses like that in Vegas? I doubt they let her into any of the stores at the Venetian. My guess is her divorce and Tattle have derailed her. What we want is for you to stop bullying your followers on IG, to stop posting about choosing violence, and basically apologize for being a grade A asshole. KT is too much of a liar with a stunted maturity to even get why these threads exist. I think she now believes her own lies and bullshit to the point that her channel sucks more than ever. Yeah, we are so jealous. 🙄 No you were a fcking asshole to us on IG, blocked us, deleted our YT comments and this is our only way of responding to you. You've done nothing but foster hatred of you and your ghetto YT channel. She doesn't need bootcamp she needs a therapist.
View attachment 1188619
View attachment 1188620

And wtf is up with how she holds a fork? Like when she was cooking in the refugee motel kitchen, she cant hold utensils properly LOL. WTF. Who raised her? She could barely get food on the fork.🤣
View attachment 1188626
You hit the nail on the head! 1000% true!

Reactions: 16
Can someone please clarify?

Is it true they’ve been told to not visit the park until after an investigation has concluded?

I feel like that is a rumor someone said as a joke here and now people are saying that’s why they haven’t been back to DL or DCA.

Was it stated in a different thread or on a different platform somewhere? I don’t think if their admittance was paused it would be something they would ever admit or we would find out from valid Disney sources.

The only person I know whose admittance to the park is “under investigation” is our brave plaid shirted buccaneer.
I think it's a rumor BLAB can't go back, but I'm sure they are a bit scared to go back after all of this backlash. I did contact Disneyland, they are going to do an investigation on the incident and BLAB's part in it, but I haven't heard back yet, they won't give an official response until talking with their legal team. I'm hoping in the least BLAB will get a verbal warning. Our friend in flannel thinks that he was only trespassed for that one day, but last I spoke with him he hadn't had any official word otherwise, just a speculation. She needs to stop saying she had him arrested and banned, because it's both a felony to make a false police report against someone and it's a lie that he was arrested when no report was made against him or a citation given. He was interrogated but they did not find any assault of harassment claims.

I thought it was a joke but found it funny that it also explains why we never got the hyped up blue bayou video that they supposedly went to the day the video was filmed explaining the incident
Blue Bayou was closed down for the Pirates Construction. They canceled all the prior reservations.

She's really out here trying to bring in any disneyland connections she has! She posted about this account a quick search and found rhey are a senior stage manager for the Walt Disney Company. I mostly looked because I thought maybe she called a lawyer.

I wonder if that was true about them not being able to come back until the investigation is over. Also could be why we never got a blue bayou dinner video.
Just because someone recognizes you and knows you by name doesn't mean you are their friend, it make you an acquaintance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey, you're not alone. I enjoyed their channel until she started attacking us on her DMs about covid. You disagree with her on anything she starts hurling insults at you. I started watching them again to see their WDW 50th videos last year, along with the other vloggers videos. Their vlogs were highly watchable. She burns every bridge though and now no one wants to be with them on a vlog except for Dylan. She has absolutely no clue about building a channel, an IG, followers, etc.. She acts like a Jr high dropout. She's really vapid and aggressive, two traits that will lose you followers and fans. She has to pick a fight with everyone. I think they're both lost now, blowing smoke up each other's asses. He doesn't want to lose his younger girlfriend and she doesn't want to lose her old meal ticket. She would have left Spencer in a second for Dickie, if he wasn't repulsed by her. She needs a therapist. She is on a med that can't be taken with grapefruit juice. Hmmmm
If her fellow vlogging “friends” still hang out with them (her) after this assault fiasco, they are committing YT you know what. The word that means to end one’s self life.

I am almost 50 and still care what I look like and dress for the occasion. While I do not have as much energy as when I was younger a lot of us still think proper hygiene and grooming is important. My girlfriends and I look better than that 35 year old that has no job and we are busy working moms.
I would wear sandals to Disney all day when I was 35 and be very uncomfortable by the end of the day. But I looked cute!

Now at almost 50 I wear sneakers for comfort. Not so cute, but after 12 hours in the parks, I don’t care about the cute pair.

Katie at 35 is already at the sneaker stage.

By 50 she will be in a mobility scooter.

Brickster made a vlog comment about Blue Bayou being a waste of money during construction a day after The BLOBs said they got a reservation. Next thing you know The BLOBs canceled their reservation. They didn't even know the situation at BB because they are some of the worst experts at the park. By Far.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yet everyone is supposedly jealous of her! She truly believes that.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it's a rumor BLAB can't go back, but I'm sure they are a bit scared to go back after all of this backlash. I did contact Disneyland, they are going to do an investigation on the incident and BLAB's part in it, but I haven't heard back yet, they won't give an official response until talking with their legal team. I'm hoping in the least BLAB will get a verbal warning. Our friend in flannel thinks that he was only trespassed for that one day, but last I spoke with him he hadn't had any official word otherwise, just a speculation. She needs to stop saying she had him arrested and banned, because it's both a felony to make a false police report against someone and it's a lie that he was arrested when no report was made against him or a citation given. He was interrogated but they did not find any assault of harassment claims.

Blue Bayou was closed down for the Pirates Construction. They canceled all the prior reservations.

Just because someone recognizes you and knows you by name doesn't mean you are their friend, it make you an acquaintance.
Actually blue bayou is still very much open. They close for their refurb on the 21st. I had reservations and I had to call and cancel because I didn't want to have the blue wall backdrop covering the ride. It was weird it didn't go down at the same time as the ride like normal.

She call everyone that works for disney her friend to call a favor in when they need it lol

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Heart
Welp- what do you think "ya gurl" is referencing here? Her legal issues with Disney or her legal issues with her current husband?
Screenshot_20220412-113715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Welp- what do you think "ya gurl" is referencing here? Her legal issues with Disney or her legal issues with her current husband?View attachment 1189684
I'm sure the messy fans are pointing out every bad thing people are saying about them on all platforms, I'm sure she's "over it." and "not bothered." I was hoping for a little remorse, but she is incapable of any wrong doing. She's a victim in this you guys! A man threatened her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welp- what do you think "ya gurl" is referencing here? Her legal issues with Disney or her legal issues with her current husband?View attachment 1189684
Well we know Mac n Cheese frumpy t-shirts concern you! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hypocrite much?
You have as much control over what is posted on a public forum as you do (for now) over what is being filmed at DL.
Typical brain dead behavior. I call it Facebook Syndrome. My wife had this friend who was always spouting nonsense. Whenever she was called on her BS, her reaction was always the same. She would write "That's a really great post for YOUR page." This always made me laugh. (Neither my wife nor I use FB anymore.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.