Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am almost to page 45 then I am caught up! I have been laughing over the comments posted great job everyone. I would love to ask Katie how come she didn't wear her black tee shirt and leggings uniform in Vegas but wears a sexy shoulder top and tanks and brushed her hair out for a steak dinner. Back to her Irvine apartment and pig pen wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what led Tokyo Disney to ban live streaming from their parks? Apparently they didn't start aggressively enforcing this ban until last year. I wonder if they they too were having incidents happening between park guests and vloggers?
Courtesy and respect for others is very important in Japan. If someone uses your image in a way you deem disrespectful or embarrassing, you can sue. I watch Japanese food vlogs and they blur out the faces of the customers in restaurants to avoid conflict. Tokyo Disney probably decided that the livestreams were too intrusive and wanted to protect their guests privacy.

Reactions: 34
Courtesy and respect for others is very important in Japan. If someone uses your image in a way you deem disrespectful or embarrassing, you can sue. I watch Japanese food vlogs and they blur out the faces of the customers in restaurants to avoid conflict. Tokyo Disney probably decided that the livestreams were too intrusive and wanted to protect their guests privacy.
Tokyo Disney is also not owned or operated by Disney directly. It is owned and run by OLC (Oriental Land Company). Disney has A LOT to learn from OLC and Tokyo Disney.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It was very interesting to watch how manipulative KT was in their latest "change of plans" video, and how Spence bought right into it at 10:58. She always wants MORE, Spence took her on an unplanned vacation (to get away from all the drama :sick:) and then she gets him to extend the "vacation" for one more day! 🃏

She then manipulates him into needing to buy more clothes, because she doesn't have enough clothes for an extra day. 🧳 Who brings appliances on vacation, but fails to bring extra clothes in case of an emergency, like having a blowout on bald tires🚨?

Spence is irresponsible and just gives into her, although he is concerned about the cost of the room since it's a Friday night. Proves they are clearly broke! He then lets her know that he will need to move things around for work to make it happen. KT is giggly and acts like a child, she doesn't think about the possible consequences of staying another day. She doesn't care about Spencer's job security, and the possibility that he could be terminated if he can't get the Covid test on time and/or if they don't make it back in time because of some unforeseen reason. You can see that Spence has to justify their decision once it sinks in, he then begins to act like a child and becomes giggly too with the thought that they can PLAY for another day. 🎡🎢🎠

Both of them are headed for disaster because of their behavior, financially, mentally, and physically! 💳🤬🥞🍹

1649789174406.png

Reactions: 24
I've been to Tokyo Disney & Universal Osaka, and tbh vloggers here would not survive at all there. They are all about safety and keeping everyone happy. Before you go on roller coasters at Universal they make you put everything in lockers, some you gibthrough metal detectors and or they wand you before getting on to make sure nothing fall out of your pockets.

At tokyo disney they don't let you film on rides if they see your phone or camera they make you put it away. I actually question how there are ride through videos out there because they are so strict.

It was very interesting to watch how manipulative KT was in their latest "change of plans" video, and how Spence bought right into it at 10:58. She always wants MORE, Spence took her on an unplanned vacation (to get away from all the drama :sick:) and then she gets him to extend the "vacation" for one more day! 🃏

She then manipulates him into needing to buy more clothes, because she doesn't have enough clothes for an extra day. 🧳 Who brings appliances on vacation, but fails to bring extra clothes in case of an emergency, like having a blowout on bald tires🚨?

Spence is irresponsible and just gives into her, although he is concerned about the cost of the room since it's a Friday night. Proves they are clearly broke! He then lets her know that he will need to move things around for work to make it happen. KT is giggly and acts like a child, she doesn't think about the possible consequences of staying another day. She doesn't care about Spencer's job security, and the possibility that he could be terminated if he can't get the Covid test on time and/or if they don't make it back in time because of some unforeseen reason. You can see that Spence has to justify their decision once it sinks in, he then begins to act like a child and becomes giggly too with the thought that they can PLAY for another day. 🎡🎢🎠

Both of them are headed for disaster because of their behavior, financially, mentally, and physically! 💳🤬🥞🍹

View attachment 1189706
It's on him too, if I have work I'm not letting anyone convince me to not be responsible. That whole thing was clearly staged to make it seem they are fun and not grifters needing to do lives and can spend as they please.

He's made it clear he prefers to do YT than his jobs by constantly saying how this is a dream job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1189706
I thought it was a really bad acting job trying to do damage control for the mental breakdowns she had the entire trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched the do nothing vegas video where they just wandered around doing nothing. The Vegas vloggers they were meeting up with most likely gave Katie the room at the Mirage so they could claim their resort credit and free play. I also noticed on Instagram Spencer said they Love tickets were given to them, that was also mostly likely part of the package. That whole scene was so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it was a really bad acting job trying to do damage control for the mental breakdowns she had the entire trip.
So true, she wasted the entire trip on social media spewing hate, she then realized that she did not relax the whole time, and then realized that the trip was ending, and she wanted another day to play like a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My apologies if this has been discussed already as I’m a bit behind on the BLOB happenings but did they go to Vegas because they were told by Disney security to stay away until their “investigation” is done? I know they were in the park the next day but they could have been told after that by Disney security to stay away until cleared to come back.

Seems plausible as any company worth 2 shits should not pick a side in a conflict until they looked at it fully. Maybe explains why they extended their LV trip and why she had a phone call with a member of Disney’s personnel team (maybe to clear them for return).

Reactions: 14
The ending of their recent video is so cringe, why are the vlogging in the hallway? Were they kicked out of the hotel, or are they just pretending because they are really living out of their car, so weird?

1649792945149.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And then you have dungeon dwellers who prioritize their life and are able to afford a nice dinner AND nice clothes.
She doesn't even wear the proper bra type for an "off the shoulder" top, then she forgets to cover her bra straps for the outro! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1649794313778.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe this is one she bought... it says "Sold" :ROFLMAO:

Update* Just realized this is a size Med. definitely not the one she was wearing.
Good grief 🤦‍♀️ I thoght y'all were kidding about this shirt lol

• Haha
My apologies if this has been discussed already as I’m a bit behind on the BLOB happenings but did they go to Vegas because they were told by Disney security to stay away until their “investigation” is done? I know they were in the park the next day but they could have been told after that by Disney security to stay away until cleared to come back.

Seems plausible as any company worth 2 shits should not pick a side in a conflict until they looked at it fully. Maybe explains why they extended their LV trip and why she had a phone call with a member of Disney’s personnel team (maybe to clear them for return).
I read it on here as a joke, but it's plausible. The trip to Vegas was fashioned as a last minute get away to relax, yet Katie spent almost every waking hour on social media as herself, and using fake accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good grief 🤦‍♀️ I thoght y'all were kidding about this shirt lol
You can't make this stuff up, it's clown world. 🤡 She returned all of the Disneyland/WDW shirts she had bought, and the "Target kraft mac and cheese oversized graphic t shirt Size XXXXXXL) was a way better choice than wearing their ugly BLOB merch. 👕

• Haha
You thought this was real?

Seemed pretty scripted to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can't make this stuff up, it's clown world. 🤡 She returned all of the Disneyland/WDW shirts she had bought, and the "Target kraft mac and cheese oversized graphic t shirt Size XXXXXXL) was a way better choice than wearing their ugly BLOB merch. 👕
She loves the big frumpy t-shirts, and the Mac n Cheese one has to be the most comedic of them all! Something I'd wear around the house while cleaning! If someone gave it to me as a gift that is 'cause I personally don't buy graphic tees.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.