Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like severe depression to me. The dirty, messy hair, the macaroni & cheese tshirt (WTF), the steep weight gain. What woman dresses like that in Vegas? I doubt they let her into any of the stores at the Venetian. My guess is her divorce and Tattle have derailed her. What we want is for you to stop bullying your followers on IG, to stop posting about choosing violence, and basically apologize for being a grade A asshole. KT is too much of a liar with a stunted maturity to even get why these threads exist. I think she now believes her own lies and bullshit to the point that her channel sucks more than ever. Yeah, we are so jealous. 🙄 No you were a fcking asshole to us on IG, blocked us, deleted our YT comments and this is our only way of responding to you. You've done nothing but foster hatred of you and your ghetto YT channel. She doesn't need bootcamp she needs a therapist.
Screenshot_20220412-003436_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-003302_YouTube.jpg

And wtf is up with how she holds a fork? Like when she was cooking in the refugee motel kitchen, she cant hold utensils properly LOL. WTF. Who raised her? She could barely get food on the fork.🤣
Screenshot_20220412-003806_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As I’ve said before, having a younger girlfriend didn’t give Spencer youth. Instead, he aged KT. She is acting like a 50 year old. Wearing comfy clothes. Always feeling tired. Only traveling to places you can easily drive to. Not caring about your appearance as much.

She is only 35!!!

50 year olds are enjoying the fruits of their lives. Instead, she has no fruits. Unless you count the goofy gummies she probably has stuck in her hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And wtf is up with how she holds a fork? Like when she was cooking in the refugee motel kitchen, she cant hold utensils properly LOL. WTF. Who raised her? She could barely get food on the fork.🤣
View attachment 1188626
The reason why KT can't hold her utensils is because, she was literally raised in Disneyland! 🎡🎢
I can't stand it, everytime I see her hold her spoon/fork, I always say out loud, "stay in school kids"!
This is parenting 101!
Hey Spence, why don't you teach your daughter how to use her utensils properly? Or, do you encourage her to live like a "child", because that's how YOU like it? 👨‍👧

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not an eye doctor, but if someone has eye issues shouldn’t they be wearing more protective “legit” lenses? Just a thought…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looks like they have been responding everywhere they can, this was on the vlogging article.View attachment 1188930
Yes it is a public gathering on private property so you have no expectation of privacy. But that doesn't mean people can video for profit and include you without your consent.

You might be able to make a case for some vlogging if they respect other paying guests and try not to include kids for example. Live streaming while selling merchandise, taking super chats and reading sponsors (as another channel does not BLAB) I don't really see a need for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i cant believe i used to enjoy watching their content
Hey, you're not alone. I enjoyed their channel until she started attacking us on her DMs about covid. You disagree with her on anything she starts hurling insults at you. I started watching them again to see their WDW 50th videos last year, along with the other vloggers videos. Their vlogs were highly watchable. She burns every bridge though and now no one wants to be with them on a vlog except for Dylan. She has absolutely no clue about building a channel, an IG, followers, etc.. She acts like a Jr high dropout. She's really vapid and aggressive, two traits that will lose you followers and fans. She has to pick a fight with everyone. I think they're both lost now, blowing smoke up each other's asses. He doesn't want to lose his younger girlfriend and she doesn't want to lose her old meal ticket. She would have left Spencer in a second for Dickie, if he wasn't repulsed by her. She needs a therapist. She is on a med that can't be taken with grapefruit juice. Hmmmm

Reactions: 25
I don’t think the laws have caught up with technology. Of course, there is no expectation of privacy in a public setting. We have security cameras, personal cameras, and general observation. I don’t think the law anticipated private recordings that are monetized and blasted across the internet for personal gain. I think with enough noise, live-streaming for profit on private property will eventually be ended.

Reactions: 22
I subbed to them for a very short period of time (just before lockdowns and unsubbed right around when I caught wind of her "views" on her FB page). Have their dislikes always been on the higher side than other Disney vloggers? I honestly never really paid attention to the likes/dislikes of other channels.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.