Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um yeah, so I just had a look at Spence's IG. Just can't stomach looking at KT's page these days. What is up with his head?? I hadn't really looked closely at the pics of them at the GS up until now. Like is this a sign of a specific underlying health problem? Maybe it's the no hat that's throwing me, but it's kind of alarming.
I think the mafia would have kicked Katie and Spencer out of Vegas if they truly went back in time to the 50s and 60s as Spencer said in his caption. 🤣

Reactions: 15
The new Blob vlog is basically everything from the cutting room floor they just put together after reading Tattle threads. They conveniently added in a made up story of why they decided not to show those other vloggers in their video. My favorite part is where they’re having a great time at breakfast and then end scene. Why you might ask? Because that’s when KT looked at her phone and lost her tit on Instagram. She was probably freaking out and a hot mess after that I’m sure. Spence looked so irritated after breakfast haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The new Blob vlog is basically everything from the cutting room floor they just put together after reading Tattle threads. They conveniently added in a made up story of why they decided not to show those other vloggers in their video. My favorite part is where they’re having a great time at breakfast and then end scene. Why you might ask? Because that’s when KT looked at her phone and lost her tit on Instagram. She was probably freaking out and a hot mess after that I’m sure. Spence looked so irritated after breakfast haha
Also, it would not surprise me if Katie and Spencer got tanked with Dale and Paula and didn't want to show it in the video. Katie probably stole Dale's Bud Lights.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What's with the Disneyland glasses? I know where he got them. My wife and I also got them. DCA was giving them out with a poster a couple months ago. I would NEVER wear them. He has had them on since the day he got them. Just strange to me.

"You know how it is with good friends"
LMAO
Next thread?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What's with the Disneyland glasses? I know where he got them. My wife and I also got them. DCA was giving them out with a poster a couple months ago. I would NEVER wear them. He has had them on since the day he got them. Just strange to me.
Spencer wears those for the same reason why he used to wear his Ellen and Conan logo stuff. He wears it because it makes him feel special and to brag. (So Gucci Rad!!!) Notice how he's never worn the Ellen and Conan stuff ever since The Ellen Show cleaned house and kicked him out. However, Spencer still uses that The Talking Dead bag since he's still involved with that. Also, that blanket they got with them holding Binky had Spencer wearing the Ellen jacket on it; notice how they have never shown that blanket ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer wears those for the same reason why he used to wear his Ellen and Conan logo stuff. He wears it because it makes him feel special and to brag. (So Gucci Rad!!!) Notice how he's never worn the Ellen and Conan stuff ever since The Ellen Show cleaned house and kicked him out. However, Spencer still uses that The Talking Dead bag since he's still involved with that. Also, that blanket they got with them holding Binky had Spencer wearing the Ellen jacket on it; notice how they have never shown that blanket ever again.
That would make sense. Someone would say, wow...cool glasses and he would proceed to tell them all about his YT. On the flip side, neither of them ever seem to wear their own merch. Maybe they just can't afford it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, it would not surprise me if Katie and Spencer got tanked with Dale and Paula and didn't want to show it in the video. Katie probably stole Dale's Bud Lights.
Who knows? They both looked pretty sauced lol! They always look so run down and tired. They have no life behind their eyes. It’s time to stop eating and get a job

It’s happening!!! Disney has to address this now.

I really think this site and the other thread that went to 400k members were the perfect combo to build momentum after “Best Life” blocked all comments.

Well done, friends! ❤

Katie and Spencer,

Sorry not sorry about starting referenced post:

3755FC6C-64A5-441A-8286-972C1F1221A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Allegedly she did ....but with the way she lies who knows?
View attachment 1187924
seriously who wears pants like that to the gym?????

They were supposed to go to Disneyland, but they can’t return to property until the investigation is complete, so they had to change plans last minute and go to Vegas instead. Or was it a different change of plans?
[/QUOTE]

I must have missed this in the Vlogs - where was it (I cant bring myself to watch any more)

"You know how it is with good friends"
LMAO
Next thread?
They don't even fit him properly.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This took less than five minutes of minimal effort to create. Isn’t he supposed to be a real artist? Why not use your channel’s logo as an opportunity to show the best of your work? How much did he auction that “Pall Mall-ibu” painting for? Clearly it wasn’t much or they would have flexed the number, unless it was a lot and they are trying to hide it from the real husband’s divorce lawyer

They were supposed to go to Disneyland, but they can’t return to property until the investigation is complete, so they had to change plans last minute and go to Vegas instead. Or was it a different change of plans?
But they were in the park the next day when Spencer filmed his thoughts on it?

seriously who wears pants like that to the gym?????

I must have missed this in the Vlogs - where was it (I cant bring myself to watch any more)

They don't even fit him properly.....
Wearing children's sunglasses is SO GUCCI RAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who knows? They both looked pretty sauced lol! They always look so run down and tired. They have no life behind their eyes. It’s time to stop eating and get a job
Especially since nursing is so much easier by far….BY FAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.