Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm one minute in and ready need to comment.

Is she really wearing a kraft mac n cheese shirt?! The jokes write themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Do you do this to everyone new? I’m not bored enough to a deep dive into your comments, but, im guessing you are not innocent with the “slander” either.
I've never been accused of being Katie and I just made my account the other day. 🤣

But then again maybe that's because Katie could never make Lord Cutler Blabkett.

Cutler Blabkett.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KT "treated" herself to chocolate chip pancakes. It's just a treat! Just like her strawberry shake was a treat and her butter laden lobster with cheese garlic bread was a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT "treated" herself to chocolate chip pancakes. It's just a treat! Just like her strawberry shake was a treat and her butter laden lobster with cheese garlic bread was a treat.
3ED069B0-3FDC-440D-AF73-C93FACE73276.jpeg

But she’s earned it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
These aren’t smart people. They are a bad month or two away from deserting Irvine and living in Spencer’s mom’s apartment in Malibu. This is why they continue the monotonous YT grind, they can’t afford to lose views.

I’ve tried looking back and now I can’t find it but does anyone have the BLOB parody logo that @GUCCI TRACKER made? That was so well done and I’d like to use in next video if you’re cool with it @GUCCI TRACKER
You mean this beauty? 😍

F0763B7E-A8F2-45E1-AEB7-BF910E6C6295.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Spencer: So when I'm down there having a Burrito Supreme or a Soft Taco Supreme and a margarita, Katie can run up there and get herself some tasty treats! 😃
Katie: I would like it if we just...stayed together. ☹
Spencer: I know, I'm just kidding. 😒

This exchange makes me think Katie does not trust Spencer at all. Two grown ass adults in a relationship should be able to trust each other when they are in separate places, but Katie clearly thinks Spencer will pick up chicks at the Taco Bell Cantina.

Fun fact: I see you can also get married at that particular Taco Bell. https://www.tacobell.com/blog/how-to-get-married

Weddings-Merch-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's up 15 lbs this week (by far). She said she averages .08lbs a week in workout loss. So this trip set her back another 3-4 months of working out just to get to where she was a week ago. Not fat shaming here, but reminding KT how much effort this is going to take. Or there's the other result. 300 lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their last minute change of plans skit was so fake. What is the point? To make it seem like they are somehow spontaneous and fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think just found KTs tattle life page. I was scrolling through fresh baked tattle life page and the choice of words look very familiar. Also, you can see exactly what they commented on other posts. There’s some piping hot caffeinated beverages action. 👀 Look at the posting
887CDD65-382E-4FD6-81DC-D3602047BAA4.png
7C2006AA-0056-4E48-B26F-1B0979A0EDE5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whenever they are in Las Vegas it seems like they are running away from something or someone.

Reactions: 24
This took less than five minutes of minimal effort to create. Isn’t he supposed to be a real artist? Why not use your channel’s logo as an opportunity to show the best of your work? How much did he auction that “Pall Mall-ibu” painting for? Clearly it wasn’t much or they would have flexed the number, unless it was a lot and they are trying to hide it from the real husband’s divorce lawyer

Their last minute change of plans skit was so fake. What is the point? To make it seem like they are somehow spontaneous and fun?
They were supposed to go to Disneyland, but they can’t return to property until the investigation is complete, so they had to change plans last minute and go to Vegas instead. Or was it a different change of plans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The funny thing about these two is how they feel like they have to show themselves working out one time and talk about a diet that doesn’t exist, then continue to stuff their faces with chocolate chip pancakes for lunch and continue to grow in pounds and cholesterol quicker than in subscribers and daily views. Meanwhile Adam doesn’t show himself working out at all, barely even mentions it, but you can tell right away just by looking at him, he is looking better than ever before. Who is really living the Best Life?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This took less than five minutes of minimal effort to create. Isn’t he supposed to be a real artist? Why not use your channel’s logo as an opportunity to show the best of your work? How much did he auction that “Pall Mall-ibu” painting for? Clearly it wasn’t much or they would have flexed the number, unless it was a lot and they are trying to hide it from the real husband’s divorce lawyer

They were supposed to go to Disneyland, but they can’t return to property until the investigation is complete, so they had to change plans last minute and go to Vegas instead. Or was it a different change of plans?
Your design is epic as Grandpa Spence says! Gucci rad, Gucci Tracker!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not sure how this would work but I could just see your design as stickers and stuck in all the local OC spots where people put stickers. Especially around Disneyland. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Um yeah, so I just had a look at Spence's IG. Just can't stomach looking at KT's page these days. What is up with his head?? I hadn't really looked closely at the pics of them at the GS up until now. Like is this a sign of a specific underlying health problem? Maybe it's the no hat that's throwing me, but it's kind of alarming.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.