Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tattle Life! Been away for a while but I'm catching up; sometimes the internet gets set aside for real life as it should but I'm back in my basement and READY TO TROLL.

HOLY tit it's been WILD lately! I'm actually disgusted with the Assailing Ship Colombia bullshit and WILL be making a video this week on it. I'm dropping the older stuff I had started (Germany pavilion & UO mardi gras) and gonna make a whiz banger on the Colombia fiasco. If I don't have a video by Thursday or Friday you can disown me from Tattle lol.

Interesting coincidence as well but I'm a subscriber of Orange Grove 55 and they just put out a video about livestreaming in the parks and I hope they discuss BLAB's bullshit. We'll see.

Good live stream and they covered just about everything. Also gave a shout out to FB, AID, and Provost and The Woo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not saying anyone here is KT at all, but it would be very sneaky of KT to post bad things about herself in order to spread rumors about others.

You can't rescue self esteem at that point.

Reactions: 10
Dude. Get a grip. I am not her.
Literally, the only person I hear using the term "Dude" more often than you, is Spencer.

I'm sure FRE knows about the incident on the Columbia. I wish he'd make a vid! It would get out to even more people!
Just happened to check out her most recent work for Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) and people are asking for it in the comment's field.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok everybody. Stop bickering. I have a confession. It’s me. I’m KT. I would’ve stopped you sooner but I accidentally ate an entire tray of muffins I baked with Spencer’s Metamucil and I’ve spent the whole day unclogging the toilet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ok everybody. Stop bickering. I have a confession. It’s me. I’m KT. I would’ve stopped you sooner but I accidentally ate an entire tray of muffins I baked with Spencer’s Metamucil and I’ve spent the whole day unclogging the toilet.
Just the thought of Metamucil flavored muffins made me almost vom. Kudos to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If The Cheater aka The Grifter aka That bleep did post here, she was probably the one who would only ever bring up other channels trying to deflect the attention off of her. Bring down everyone else while you’re sinking type of thing. Which I’m okay with because it’s just more entertainment for us, KT come reveal yourself and tell us who you really hate and why, we probably do too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally, the only person I hear using the term "Dude" more often than you, is Spencer.

Just happened to check out her most recent work for Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) and people are asking for it in the comment's field.
Honestly I have to admit I use the word dude a lot. I also use like, awesome, epic…maybe it’s a Gen X thing🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Tattle Life! Been away for a while but I'm catching up; sometimes the internet gets set aside for real life as it should but I'm back in my basement and READY TO TROLL.

HOLY tit it's been WILD lately! I'm actually disgusted with the Assailing Ship Colombia bullshit and WILL be making a video this week on it. I'm dropping the older stuff I had started (Germany pavilion & UO mardi gras) and gonna make a whiz banger on the Colombia fiasco. If I don't have a video by Thursday or Friday you can disown me from Tattle lol.

Interesting coincidence as well but I'm a subscriber of Orange Grove 55 and they just put out a video about livestreaming in the parks and I hope they discuss BLAB's bullshit. We'll see.

Orange Grove 55, here for it! This discussion is far too cerebral for BLOB to sit through, they’d probably respond with something a long the lines of “thanks for watching!”

BLOB has indeed opened up a can of worms with this, how many worms is yet to be seen…. If only Karenlicia had let this one go, she’d be in a much better place right now…. I’d argue that the entire Disney livestream community would be as well! All she had to do was walk away, maybe she should have just ended her livestream with a “sorry about it” and been on her merry effin way.

The discussion that this has created around live-streaming in the parks has been simmering for some time… conditions are ripe for it all to boil to the surface. Now ‘scuse me while I grab some popcorn 🍿🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly I have to admit I use the word dude a lot. I also use like, awesome, epic…maybe it’s a Gen X thing🤷🏻‍♀️
KT is full on millennial. She gets her GenX slang from all the older men she glomps to.

Signed: a millennial with a gen X SO who now has her always saying dude and epic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People here are still convinced that the user Caligirl is KT too, even though that user has posted pics of herself in the Tim Tracker page and looks about 420 lbs lighter than that beast from Beast Life & Beyond. Meanwhile the Tim Tracker thread gatekeepers were convinced that I was Jenn when I posted on my first account here.

If you’re actually KT, lmao you’re gonna get banned from Disneyland if it hasn’t already happened
Are you talking about me? Or a different “Caligirl”?

If I’m the “Caligirl” in question, I can absolutely assure anyone with assumptions that I am not her, nor would ever associate with the likes of such repulsive garbage

And speaking of repulsive garbage, I’ve been much more involved in TTT thread. I wasn’t even all that familiar with BLAB until someone on TTT brought their recent Columbia bullshit to light. I will say though, there are some uncanny similarities between Jennbo Tracker and this KT gremlin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
KT is full on millennial. She gets her GenX slang from all the older men she glomps to.

Signed: a millennial with a gen X SO who now has her always saying dude and epic.
KT is a millennial who is out of touch with any millennial-adjacent culture that isn’t made by Disney. and even some of those she’s not familiar with because she…can’t relate to them

Reactions: 17
I would like to know when the firefighter charity will materialize. I mean, if I remember correctly, the time frame given (after the berating about it) was after the holidays. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you talking about me? Or a different “Caligirl”?

If I’m the “Caligirl” in question, I can absolutely assure anyone with assumptions that I am not her, nor would ever associate with the likes of such repulsive garbage

And speaking of repulsive garbage, I’ve been much more involved in TTT thread. I’m wasn’t all that familiar with BLAB until someone on TTT brought their recent Columbia bullshit to light. I will say though, there are some uncanny similarities between Jennbo Tracker and this KT gremlin.
Lmao it was either you or with a different number. I assumed it was you when I saw you in the tracker thread. I don’t remember what happened here or what was said, it was a while back, I just know that it is still mentioned here that The Cheater was posting with that name. I don’t care enough to actually go back and check, that time and effort is better spent scouring their livestreams for more incriminating evidence filmed while on Disney property

Reactions: 11
I would like to know when the firefighter charity will materialize. I mean, if I remember correctly, the time frame given (after the berating about it) was sometime in March or April. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
are we talking about the “amazing idea” to help raise money for the wildfire victims that would be SO MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE than them just donating the proceeds of their livestreams?

• Haha
  • Heart
Not saying anyone here is KT at all, but it would be very sneaky of KT to post bad things about herself in order to spread rumors about others.

You can't rescue self esteem at that point.
KT would never come here and say anything negative about herself. The narcissism is too strong.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.