Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie has no problem publicly calling out the haters. Even exposes their names/handles in her rants! Bet you she won't call out Kitra and Natalie in one of her rants! She knows better...
Funny thing, for all the views I got on that twitter thread, I only received two clapbacks from their stans, everyone else either mentioned the ship incident was blown out of proportion, or shared a negative BLAB experience. I saw one post that tagged me, along with several other people, trying to prove that BLAB was in the right taking action against the man, but no one took the bait in coming for me, it was just that one person.The person I blocked was trying to say this group was awful and had an agenda against KT and that's why we made up the story, I didn't bother engaging in that one and just blocked. So, maybe the people in BLAB's corner aren't as great in numbers as they assume. If KT is attempting to call in her dogs for an attack, only a couple are taking the bait. That in and of itself is very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Funny thing, for all the views I got on that twitter thread, I only received two clapbacks from their stans, everyone else either mentioned the ship incident was blown out of proportion, or shared a negative BLAB experience. I saw one post that tagged me, along with several other people, trying to prove that BLAB was in the right taking action against the man, but no one took the bait in coming for me, it was just that one person.The person I blocked was trying to say this group was awful and had an agenda against KT and that's why we made up the story, I didn't bother engaging in that one and just blocked. So, maybe the people in BLAB's corner aren't as great in numbers as they assume. If KT is attempting to call in her dogs for an attack, only a couple are taking the bait. That in and of itself is very telling.
Very telling. Even on those vids exposing her on YouTube you will see that there are many more people against than there are defending them. She has resorted to creating many aliases accounts to defend herself and channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For those of us not on IG, has KT responded to Natalie/Daphne's clown makeup post yet?

Reactions: 24
For those of us not on IG, has KT responded to Natalie/Daphne's clown makeup post yet?
Nah.......... It's one thing to bully hapless, unknown people in a theme park, but pick on someone with a higher social media presence than herself? She wouldn't have the guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I still can’t find that one person! I’m still looking though.

Reactions: 12
Natalie recently made her IG private. I don't know if the makeup one was on there, or if she has another public account as well. I'd be surprised if she took on Natalie though. BLAB has to know Adam could make them look really, really, bad

Reactions: 25
Wow, I don’t even know where to start with this one. I will try though, 1: To whomever did a side by side with the dog photo, that was genius! I can’t unsee it.
2: Add KT to the list is of YT’ers with messed up teeth. This seems to be a prerequisite for Disney vlogging, BAD TEETH.
3: Did she sharpie those brows on in the car because it looks like she may have hit a bump in the road when she was doing one of those brows.
4: Clown face. Matty Slockbower, you are a handsome dude and boy, did you dodge a bullet. I have no doubt that you will find someone much better than KT.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why TF is she sharing classic rock music on IG? KT can you name any Clapton, Young or Beatles song that aren’t in the top 10 hit list? Didn’t think so.

Reactions: 15
Wow, I don’t even know where to start with this one. I will try though, 1: To whomever did a side by side with the dog photo, that was genius! I can’t unsee it.
2: Add KT to the list is of YT’ers with messed up teeth. This seems to be a prerequisite for Disney vlogging, BAD TEETH.
3: Did she sharpie those brows on in the car because it looks like she may have hit a bump in the road when she was doing one of those brows.
4: Clown face. Matty Slockbower, you are a handsome dude and boy, did you dodge a bullet. I have no doubt that you will find someone much better than KT.
Woah! Does she do her makeup in the dark? The brows look worse than ever! Very fake smile as well. Only fooling her stans!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why TF is she sharing classic rock music on IG? KT can you name any Clapton, Young or Beatles song that aren’t in the top 10 hit list? Didn’t think so.
Another poster discussed the grooming possibility with Spencer. Since KT is losing all her friends and going into drama, I feel she is withdrawing more and more into her relationship and we all know how Spencer likes to drone on about the good old days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s horrible. I’d love a real make up artist to give us their thoughts on this “lewk” 😂
I am a real makeup artist and she sucks! Lol..it's disastrous! And I'm not just saying that 'cause I don't like her. This is the girl who thinks everyone is jealous of her! KT really?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WW needs to come at KT for tarnishing their name. She is a WW dropout for years. The only thing she has managed to show us is that she knows how to GAIN weight. Don’t start trying to pull your WW talk now that you are back home. We all saw that massive table full of food in Vegas where you went to escape the drama you created and eat your heart out. I’ll take nutrition tips from an actual nutritionist thank you very much.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WW needs to come at KT for tarnishing their name. She is a WW dropout for years. The only thing she has managed to show us is that she knows how to GAIN weight. Don’t start trying to pull your WW talk now that you are back home. We all saw that massive table full of food in Vegas where you went to escape the drama you created and eat your heart out. I’ll take nutrition tips from an actual nutritionist thank you very much.
Ingredients on food are listed from most to least. I wouldn't eat anything that had two different sweetners that high on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.