Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WW needs to come at KT for tarnishing their name. She is a WW dropout for years. The only thing she has managed to show us is that she knows how to GAIN weight. Don’t start trying to pull your WW talk now that you are back home. We all saw that massive table full of food in Vegas where you went to escape the drama you created and eat your heart out. I’ll take nutrition tips from an actual nutritionist thank you very much.
The problem is, no one has ever humbled her! She needs a good reality check! She really needed her butt whooped in high school! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s horrible. I’d love a real make up artist to give us their thoughts on this “lewk” 😂
In one video during the pandemic as KT was applying her makeup on the floor in her living room she made some reference to having been trained as a makeup artist or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In one video during the pandemic as KT was applying her makeup on the floor in her living room she made some reference to having been trained as a makeup artist or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that?
I remember this and thought to myself - there is no one a professional taught you to do eyebrows with a sharpie marker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a real makeup artist and she sucks! Lol..it's disastrous! And I'm not just saying that 'cause I don't like her. This is the girl who thinks everyone is jealous of her! KT really?
WW needs to come at KT for tarnishing their name. She is a WW dropout for years. The only thing she has managed to show us is that she knows how to GAIN weight. Don’t start trying to pull your WW talk now that you are back home. We all saw that massive table full of food in Vegas where you went to escape the drama you created and eat your heart out. I’ll take nutrition tips from an actual nutritionist thank you very much.
This is the kind of tit I can’t stand! Posting the label, giving the points and saying Starlight Coke Is her only “treat.” What about the pancakes, shake, and who knows what else she ate cause I saw a table full of desserts in her reel. You ain’t foolin no one but yourself KT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you know where I can see these grifters turning up on next? Cameo. I can see that coming a mile off.

Wow, I don’t even know where to start with this one. I will try though, 1: To whomever did a side by side with the dog photo, that was genius! I can’t unsee it.
2: Add KT to the list is of YT’ers with messed up teeth. This seems to be a prerequisite for Disney vlogging, BAD TEETH.
3: Did she sharpie those brows on in the car because it looks like she may have hit a bump in the road when she was doing one of those brows.
4: Clown face. Matty Slockbower, you are a handsome dude and boy, did you dodge a bullet. I have no doubt that you will find someone much better than KT.
Look at the state of her eyebrows 🤣

they aren’t even the same shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes..she's apparently a certified makeup artist, which means nothing if you're not licensed. I'm certain she was not taught to do her brows that way. She's never wanted to work as a makeup artist or a nurse..she just wants to prance around Disneyland all day and take donations from people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i think katie actually made spencer overweight. he was still surfing and all that before. shes the one with more of the food obsession

Reactions: 21
Reporting live from Disney Springs where some idiot just coughed loudly, a legitimate cough, within 24 inches of my face. Where do I go to press assault charges

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reporting live from Disney Springs where some idiot just coughed loudly, a legitimate cough, within 24 inches of my face. Where do I go to press assault charges
Quick, get behind Checkbook Charlie while he stares down the perp and then hurl a slew of insults at them (doesn't matter if kids are around). When you're done, make an assault report to your pals in Security

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest lie from Fake Life and Beyond.................... VIP man " proceeded to force his way onto camera".

1649637625201.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The latest lie from Fake Life and Beyond.................... VIP man " proceeded to force his way onto camera".

View attachment 1185277
They are such hypocrites speaking to someone else's alleged motivations.

Going with their "it's a public place, deal with it" argument, are we not free to walk in front of someone's camera while they are live streaming? Make loud comments as you walk past peddling your wares? As spencer once suggested, play some copyrighted music to make sure the video cant be monetised. Sounds like something live streamers need to learn to deal with. Not to mention she walked passed him for the "grifter" comment but why let the (on film) facts get in the way of a good story.

Can't decide if they're delusional or think we're all idiots...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They are such hypocrites speaking to someone else's alleged motivations.

Going with their "it's a public place, deal with it" argument, are we not free to walk in front of someone's camera while they are live streaming? Make loud comments as you walk past peddling your wares? As spencer once suggested, play some copyrighted music to make sure the video cant be monetised. Sounds like something live streamers need to learn to deal with. Not to mention she walked passed him for the "grifter" comment but why let the (on film) facts get in the way of a good story.

Can't decide if they're delusional or think we're all idiots...
For my own sanity i had to recheck the live video, at 54:47 she is deciding where to go next and chooses "to go check out the back" where out friend is already standing. Then she walks directly towards and past him. He did not move an inch during the whole time. They're so good at gaslighting they had me doubting he was already standing there, but nope, it's all there on film.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.