Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life Daily is back at TARGET!

Next up is a lovely story from KT about how she plants flowers in her front yard. She opens a big bag of seeds, uses a fork to toss them around the yard, throws on some mulch and then forgets about it....I'm not a gardener but I'm pretty sure you don't use a fork. I could be wrong. Too bad there wasn't footage of that...lol
:ROFLMAO:😂

KT 2.0: Look at me, I'm a master gardener! 🤡

Screenshot 2024-05-20 9.40.13 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait. Can’t one simply go online and pay DMV registration? Somehow I do that, and magically my tags come in the mail.
---
And, does one really need a specialty oven to cook frozen Boston Market meal lookalikes?
---
Oma needs to put this lazy slug to work.
Work makes you free. They say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
my grandfather used to talk about his tomato plants all the time,

that's all i could think about when i saw spencer poorly planting his

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Boring Life and Beyond are back at Disneyland to add more crap to their home movies collection.
It was honestly so boring that I had a hard time paying attention. In a surprising twist, they ate a decent lunch at Bengal BBQ and no treats ( at least on camera).
Here are a few standouts, lol.

#1 Spencer is now naming "streets" in the park...
Screenshot_20240520_154635_Chrome.jpg

#2 Why doe KT refuse to brush the back of her hair?
Screenshot_20240520_160539_Chrome.jpg

#3 Douche bags on a train...and Spencer did not cry...this time
Screenshot_20240520_160452_Chrome.jpg

#4 and my favorite 😅

Screenshot_20240520_160801_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder why they don't livestream 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It is bad enough when Spence says "rad" in the videos...........now he is using the word in the Comment section.

1716250940811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In their “Update” zero update video KT actually says “we are not the biggest meat or bacon people” Coming from the person who just made a 2.5 pound meatloaf for 2 people!!!
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Recap of their Zero Update Vlog:
50 seconds in and they are already complaining about the “debacle” with security.

Their weekly update includes ZERO update. I can’t imagine someone new who finds their channel and what they think. Probably why they have zero growth! At least Fresh Baked offers a ton of info, compares footage and puts effort into his updates.

I didn’t realize there was a “Matterhorn Ave” and a “Pin Table Alley” in Frontierland

Spencer and KT used the single rider line for Matterhorn and didn’t get the same car therefore you heard zero shouting or “woah” which is funny when he’s with KT that’s all you hear! (and her cackling)

KT complains the skewer at Bengal doesn’t have a potato anymore

“Construction Land, as it’s been dubbed by guests and cast members” Spencer proclaims (talking about Haunted Mansion)

Spencer says, “I never watch any other Disney content except for ours because I have to edit it” So what about Dylan?

And graduates sleep in so that’s why the park is getting more crowded around noon

Wow Blab…another informative update 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.