Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clickbait title but hopefully this is the first step in making it harder and less profitable to film in the parks
KT and Dense better start updating their resumes šŸ¤£

In all honestly Iā€™m hoping they ban all the influencers from filming. Too many grown men visiting the park filming children/teens and itā€™s gross. Not to mention KT and Spencer ruin the experience for most guests, by her loud screaming and cackles. So Iā€™m all for banning these losers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In all honestly Iā€™m hoping they ban all the influencers from filming.
The Influencers, like Spencer/Katie/Brickey, are absolutely going to kill their golden goose.

Keep making ā€œmonetizedā€ videos about Disneyā€™s warts like long Security lines, etc. The net upside of the positive vibes these ā€œinfluencersā€ provide the corporation are being detracted with these little journalists filming inside their private property for criticism purposes.

How is Disney going to do it you ask (as it would be almost impossible to enforce with Security)?

Very easily. Disney will meet with YouTube and ask YouTube to just do them a solid and demonetize any videos that have ride thruā€™s, parades, show clips, Spencer using Disneyland wordmarks in thumbnails, etc.

They have a blueprint for when content creators use licensed music.

THEN.. Disney can come to arrangements privately with a handful of influencers that they want to keep producing positive vibes only type content that feels organic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
GTFOH. I bet those lardasses each eat more meat than I do, and I love meat, and I donā€™t try or pretend to avoid it. I just donā€™t pig out on crap food on the hour, every hour. By far. BY FAR.
---
Sorry, but if your go-to meal to film yourself lackadaisically and sloppily making, is meatloaf, then you are a meat person. Dipshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Influencers, like Spencer/Katie/Brickey, are absolutely going to kill their golden goose.

Keep making ā€œmonetizedā€ videos about Disneyā€™s warts like long Security lines, etc. The net upside of the positive vibes these ā€œinfluencersā€ provide the corporation are being detracted with these little journalists filming inside their private property for criticism purposes.

How is Disney going to do it you ask (as it would be almost impossible to enforce with Security)?

Very easily. Disney will meet with YouTube and ask YouTube to just do them a solid and demonetize any videos that have ride thruā€™s, parades, show clips, Spencer using Disneyland wordmarks in thumbnails, etc.

They have a blueprint for when content creators use licensed music.

THEN.. Disney can come to arrangements privately with a handful of influencers that they want to keep producing positive vibes only type content that feels organic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know that whenever I think about fierce lionesses- independent, successful, fulfilled and happy women who are living their best lives ā€¦ā€¦. This kind of passive aggressive crap is EXACTLY what I picture they are thinking about dailyā€¦.. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
06B1A1E0-021D-4211-8577-EBA823885717.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
New vlog. They walk on a trail to get their daily exercise. Then treat themselves at Shake Shack. šŸ¤£
They could have ran the trail back and forth 5x's and still wouldn't have put a dent in what they consumed.
Screenshot_20240521_192408_Chrome.jpg

KT says she didn't know the burger came as a double. She then proceeds to take out one of the patties. The patty was the healthiest thing out of the whole meal.
Oh she got her dessert at the same time.
Screenshot_20240521_192322_Chrome.jpg

But don't worry, her other drink is a DIET coke...šŸ˜…
Lastly, what did Spencer think was RAD today?
Screenshot_20240521_192050_Chrome.jpg

And since they are so incredibly boring, I didn't watch the rest of the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another awkward daily diary. The video starts off very confusing because they donā€™t explain their surroundings very well.

They of course eat at Shake Shack. KT gets a Cotton Candy Shake with gummy bears on top as well as a Diet Coke. I mean, why order water! KT then proclaims she got a regular burger and quickly realizes she has a double burger in front of her so sticks her paw in the burger to remove a patty. At Shake shack there are singles and doubles, so you ordered a single and they gave you a doubleā€¦bull!
IMG_0254.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

They were reading signs at the beach and KT wonders if ā€œPDXā€ is Phoenix šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
IMG_0257.jpeg

Spencer actually plops down on the porch of the Beach Cottage Museum and says heā€™s going to pretend itā€™s his house and stare out at the ocean. ā€œCause our place in Malibu is up highā€ WHAT?!
IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0259.jpeg

They kiss šŸ¤®šŸ¤® and thatā€™s it! Boring Life and Beyond!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Another awkward daily diary. The video starts off very confusing because they donā€™t explain their surroundings very well.

They of course eat at Shake Shack. KT gets a Cotton Candy Shake with gummy bears on top as well as a Diet Coke. I mean, why order water! KT then proclaims she got a regular burger and quickly realizes she has a double burger in front of her so sticks her paw in the burger to remove a patty. At Shake shack there are singles and doubles, so you ordered a single and they gave you a doubleā€¦bull!
View attachment 2950230View attachment 2950231

They were reading signs at the beach and KT wonders if ā€œPDXā€ is Phoenix šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
View attachment 2950232

Spencer actually plops down on the porch of the Beach Cottage Museum and says heā€™s going to pretend itā€™s his house and stare out at the ocean. ā€œCause our place in Malibu is up highā€ WHAT?!
View attachment 2950233View attachment 2950234
But she doesnā€™t like drinks that are sweetā€¦.ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2950230View attachment 2950231

View attachment 2950232

View attachment 2950233View attachment 2950234
i find it odd that a woman that age still kisses her father on the lips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm going to need several drinks to erase that "kissing" image. And what the hell is up with Dence's hand? I hope it's one of their stupid camera filters
And Katie gives up another reminder that carbs and sugar good for weight loss, protein bad :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Their relationship appears strong, as evidenced by their decision to film themselves kissing in a monetized YouTube vlog. Couples in unstable relationships typically donā€™t share such intimate moments publicly.
IMG_5059.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find this pretty laughable. She followed this post with talking about about how they donā€™t break their backs to film the first day of events and no longer do livestreams. KT you missed the part where you two are too afraid to do live streams and you absolutely rush and film all the firsts. You definitely arenā€™t the first to upload the YouTube videos because it takes two days for Dense to filter all your FAT. But you two do upload videos for Halloween in August, start talking about spring break crowds in January. I know you are trying to pretend you are better than all the other vloggers, but you two are the worst by far, by farrrrr! You two are trying so hard to not have to do ONLY Disney content but it sure looks like those are the only videos that get traction. In 17 hours you got 4.1k views on your ā€œCrystal Coveā€ pig out session, speaks volumes. NO ONE is interested in your day to day life.

Also you missed a few ā€œBest Life Dailyā€ uploads.
But we called that #BOOP

IMG_5228.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At least to me, the non-traditional ā€œAfter Hours Eventsā€ seem to be the ones that their Audiences actually want detailed coverage on to aid in their decision if they should spend $500+ to take their family of 4 to it in the future.

However, a lot of these Disneyland YouTube Vloggers Out of Convenience wonā€™t invest a dollar out of their pockets, besides Magic Keys, to provide any additional content.

So, they fabricate very delicate responses to why they wonā€™t go while leaving the door slightly ajar if anyone else happens to have some extra tickets (free of course) to host them to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I find this pretty laughable. She followed this post with talking about about how they donā€™t break their backs to film the first day of events and no longer do livestreams. KT you missed the part where you two are too afraid to do live streams and you absolutely rush and film all the firsts. You definitely arenā€™t the first to upload the YouTube videos because it takes two days for Dense to filter all your FAT. But you two do upload videos for Halloween in August, start talking about spring break crowds in January. I know you are trying to pretend you are better than all the other vloggers, but you two are the worst by far, by farrrrr! You two are trying so hard to not have to do ONLY Disney content but it sure looks like those are the only videos that get traction. In 17 hours you got 4.1k views on your ā€œCrystal Coveā€ pig out session, speaks volumes. NO ONE is interested in your day to day life.

Also you missed a few ā€œBest Life Dailyā€ uploads.
But we called that #BOOP

View attachment 2951550
In other words, you are too broke to be going to Disneyland ALL THE TIME and can't afford to attend after hours events.
You are just too SHOOK now? After all the crap you two have pulled, no one wants to be associated with you, DISNEY doesn't care about you...this is ALL you have. What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.