Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunglasses, no matter how they try and spin it, just show how little they care to connect with their audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
KT's IG stories are starting to get more aggressive and very much geared towards Tattle, so I can feel the hinges starting to come undone...
---

They look like they are about to rob the place. Both wearing dark hoodies, dark sunglasses, dark hats. They both have the look of absolute defeat on their faces.
She’s extremely aggressive and miserable in her IG stories. Always throwing shade at her ex-vlogging friends too.

I’m sorry but this doesn’t scream “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life” happiness.

• Heart
  • Haha
The sunglasses, no matter how they try and spin it, just show how little they care to connect with their audience.
My Dad always said never trust someone that won’t make eye contact with you. I believe that firmly
(unless they are differently abled and that’s a limitation for them). Also on a side note… the Woo announced lots of international travel this next year for his 50th. That being said do you think the dastardly duo will find a new must have item at Trader Joe’s? A new cheese pizza in Palm Springs?? On the ground reporting of the closing of the Mirage in …drumroll please….Vegas??? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d immediately ask to be reseated if the restaurant tried to put me near the deshelved daddy and daughter disguise duo. They look ridiculous - even for BLAB-BLOB.

Are they on a stakeout or out for a steak?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No wonder their last Daily Vlog from a couple days ago only has 5K views. Good God was it boring! They ramble on the entire first half with music that was added because Spencer’s monotone voice is so awful. The way KT is overly praising him and talking about what a great “partner” he is makes me wonder what’s going on behind the scenes with Matty. There’s definitely something going on!!

KT also says, “Because the park is so phone based I’ve left the park stressed out” Wow…if that’s your stressor in life, mobile ordering, consider yourself lucky!

When Spencer’s massive breakfast (at noon) comes he says, “I love when I have salad with breakfast it’s very Euro” 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So now the phone stresses her out? It didn’t seem to bother her when she was chirping on about how easy genie plus was in Florida. But, that was for money, back when people actually watched their videos. It really is time for them to give up and get real jobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Best Life Daily is back at TARGET!
Screenshot_20240518_170759_Chrome.jpg

First stop is the dollar spot where they try on glasses...ya know, like a little kid would do.

A minute in, they decide to mention donut Thursday and insert footage of them eating donuts. They eat donuts more frequently than most kids!
Screenshot_20240518_163425_Chrome.jpg

They both show more ❤ to those donuts than each other 😅

Can you guess what section in Target is Spencer's favorite? If you thought it was sporting goods, automotive, outdoor living and gardening or electronics , you are WRONG
it's the toys...it does make sense though 😅
Screenshot_20240518_164126_Chrome.jpg

Spencer has been playing basketball and here he is demonstrating his dribbling skills 😅

Next up is a lovely story from KT about how she plants flowers in her front yard. She opens a big bag of seeds, uses a fork to toss them around the yard, throws on some mulch and then forgets about it....I'm not a gardener but I'm pretty sure you don't use a fork. I could be wrong. Too bad there wasn't footage of that...lol

Spencer still likes to eat his favorite childhood snack 😅 Why am I not surprised?
Screenshot_20240518_165312_Chrome.jpg

Can you guess what Spencer got most excited about? If you guessed alcohol, you are CORRECT. He even started singing! Cringy
Screenshot_20240518_165748_Chrome.jpg

Toddler KT proceeds to smash a bag of marshmallows to her nose, sniffing in the smelly goodness. Do you think she bought the now contaminated bag? NOPE🤮
Screenshot_20240518_171734_Chrome.jpg

Spencer's word of the day. RAD What did he find that was rad?
Screenshot_20240518_165645_Chrome.jpg

How Spencer described said RAD cooler : so retro, hardware pretty awesome

What did the toddlers end up buying?...🤣 broke life and beyond
Screenshot_20240518_165937_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How the hell do they put this tit on the internet? Mundane (Katie that means dull or lacking excitement) trips to big box stores, eating junk 24/7 while exhibiting all the side effects of Ozempic, moving your lover into a property owned by grandma. From the screenshots I’ve seen here the house doesn’t even look ”lived in”, it looks like they just show up to film. How does any of this match the channel name?

At Spencer’s age how can he not afford to rent an apt? Or own a basic tool box? If I were a middle aged man I would feel humiliated and emasculated to sponge off an elderly lady. Yet they buy a blow up hot tub 😳 Spencer must know he’s going to inherit $$$ at some point because I would be surprised if he has a 401K

• Heart
  • Haha
Spencer’s monotone voice is so awful. The way KT is overly praising him and talking about what a great “partner” he is makes me wonder what’s going on behind the scenes with Matty. There’s definitely something going on!!
Guaranteed! This is what KT does when she's jealous of Matty's new life. It's like when she praised Spence's calf (LOL), she thought she was showing Matty she's happy with her choice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like Spencer is on the same “filter” diet as his married gf.
I don’t think he could have lost that much weight so quickly, holding up those cue cards.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I would seriously love to know what the story is with this dragged out divorce. I mean WTF! 2 adults with no kids or assets should have been done in 6 months. If I was romantically interested in a man and he said he’s married (even though it’s just technically, they’re still legally bound) I would be like come see me when you’re divorced and value me more than your ex.

FFS have some self respect and pride

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.