Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Princess Night kerfuffle was the worst (and by worst I really mean best) thing that happened to them last year. Love or hate Justin Scarred it caught Disney's attention and I'm sure BLAB's magic keys were suspended for a time and their security "friends" were read the riot act about giving BLAB special privileges.
Fast forward to 2024: Justin publishing a book, OA traveling to Disney Parks around the world, Fresh Baked has new teeth, Magic Journeys continues to be successful. On the WDW side: Paging Mr. Morrow is killing it with travel and endorsements, there's a sh*t load of media previews and gifts being given to vloggers re: WDW & Universal Orlando rides/attractions. Meanwhile BLAB can barely afford to leave Orange County

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In this case she is actually 100% correct. The other parks do it so much better and they don't have to stick their hands inside everyone's purse. It is gross and annoying.
a broken watch is right twice a day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they even realize how ridiculous they look wearing sunglasses indoors on an overcast day?

However, I have to admit that I’m enjoying watching them double down on wearing sunglasses indoors. Now just waiting for the BLAB unhinged moment that comes next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do they even realize how ridiculous they look wearing sunglasses indoors on an overcast day?

However, I have to admit that I’m enjoying watching them double down on wearing sunglasses indoors. Now just waiting for the BLAB unhinged moment that comes next.
it's interesting, when i'm inside my house and it's "too bright" i just...adjust the blinds so that it isn't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New video out. Didn't watch it. They are talking about Fantasmic 2024. Isn't this where KT "cries" while watching the show. Also KT must be getting Flashbacks with the Columbia in the background.

1715964915914.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
if BLAB's goal is to bore their audience to death, they're doing a great job

almost 23 minutes of the two nimrods rambling about things they know nothing about. take a shot every time KT says "official fantasmic merch" if you want to get blackout drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is on some form of Semaglutide, Monjourno, maybe she straight up had gastric bypass and that’s why she wanted to stay on Matty boys insurance. All I know is that she has all the classic side effects of some sort of weight intervention. With rapid weight loss comes loss of hair and all sorts of other important vitamins and minerals due to your body basically being “malnourished” which also requires frequent labs to be drawn.
plus she hasn't even tried to improve her diet! If you are using the diabetes drug for weight loss, what happens when you reach a goal weight and go off of the drug? If you didn't change your habits that got you to a unhealthy weight in the first place how is someone supposed to maintain the weight loss without the aid of a drug? I see a return of KT 1.0 in the future 😅
---
Sheesh, KT! At least lose your hair naturally like me: a middle-aged man. 🙄

But seriously, that slow security is cutting into her time to make those pathetic home movies w/ Spence! We’ve all had bad days at “work”, right…
right, they aren't even rushing to do the rides, like most people that want to get through security in a hurry. She just wants to go stuff her face.
---
BEST LIFE DAILY: John Belushi's Funeral, Breakfast & Chat, Backyard Spa Nite

View attachment 2941943
they look so miserable!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They recently made a solemn announcement that they don't want to film children in their videos. But as these shots from their recent "Fantasmic 2024" video indicates, that only applies when the children are near their vlogger enemies and they have to keep their distance.
DE88246B-EB93-4C40-99A7-20BE544F4E6A.jpeg
67B70B4B-F6A3-443D-8DD2-056408628577.jpeg
3DC9722B-39A6-401C-9ED3-FC41B3BAA7A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

KT's IG stories are starting to get more aggressive and very much geared towards Tattle, so I can feel the hinges starting to come undone...
---
BEST LIFE DAILY: John Belushi's Funeral, Breakfast & Chat, Backyard Spa Nite

View attachment 2941943
They look like they are about to rob the place. Both wearing dark hoodies, dark sunglasses, dark hats. They both have the look of absolute defeat on their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just realized they stole their Daily Blog idea from OA. OA compiles stuff like going to movies, what's happening in their lives, etc and puts out a video for Patreon every 3 or 4 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
KT is still sore that they don't get special treatment anymore from Security Jeremy, Security Brian and Security Bruja.
In all fairness.

With regards to Security Ambassador Jeremy, maybe Katie has literally been just out of his reach?

IMG_9536.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’d be grateful too if my Grandma bought a house for myself & my senior citizen unemployed boyfriend to live in rent free. Who cares about upgrading Grandma’s Kitchen when you’re floating in the private inflatable hot tub.

298ED54D-AF42-421C-94EA-693AE418140B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d be grateful too if my Grandma bought a house for myself & my senior citizen unemployed boyfriend to live in rent free. Who cares about upgrading Grandma’s Kitchen when you’re floating in the private inflatable hot tub.

View attachment 2942584
This just means that she's actually embarrassed and is trying to convince herself that it doesn't matter or Spencer gave her a lecture to be grateful 🤣
---
How KT and her Stan's see her:
IMG_0066.jpeg

How Tattler's and people in the real world see her:
Screenshot_20240517_161844_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2942584
Oma did not approve the remodel request to make the kitchen look more like an Irvine apartment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.