Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would seriously love to know what the story is with this dragged out divorce. I mean WTF! 2 adults with no kids or assets should have been done in 6 months. If I was romantically interested in a man and he said he’s married (even though it’s just technically, they’re still legally bound) I would be like come see me when you’re divorced and value me more than your ex.

FFS have some self respect and pride
I keep going back to thinking Mother Emmons is paying off Matty not to proceed with the divorce so KT won't have any claims to the Malibu place. It's also a handy excuse whenever Spencer is asked why he doesn't propose to her. Nothing else makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From the Disneyland subreddit. I'm not saying this is BLAB for sure, but....

Also, totally makes sense if Daddy Spencer is on weight loss medication too now - it would explain his and his daughter-girlfriend's talk about bloodwork on The Daily BLAB.
funny thing is that "older guy with adult daughter that obnoxiously laughs at everything" could also describe the woo. the bit about the family restroom is interesting since KT mentioned she was using the companion restroom at the park the other day, so i wouldn't be surprised if this was actually about BLAB

and spencer stealth filming young girls wouldn't surprise me either. not like KT ever sees any of the footage since she doesn't do anything in regards to the channel. bet you they were on the heavier side too, just the way he likes them

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From the Disneyland subreddit. I'm not saying this is BLAB for sure, but....

Also, totally makes sense if Daddy Spencer is on weight loss medication too now - it would explain his and his daughter-girlfriend's talk about bloodwork on The Daily BLAB.
This is likely just made up. Why do I think that? Because everybody has a camera phone and the first thing you'd do if you saw someone acting like a perv is get your phone out and record them. Plus the details match up to KTs Insta post a bit too conveniently. Just my 2 cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have they planted anything in the ground? It makes you wonder if Casa de Oma is a temporary situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait, is this the same King KT that was too chicken tit to go near the stage at Pixar Fest because her exfriends were down there but blamed it on not wanting to film kids, who they film all the time??
IMG_0209.jpeg

Someone who proclaims to be the happiest ever in life doesn’t constantly also proclaim what a raging, mean witch she is. Can’t have it both ways witch!
IMG_0210.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have they planted anything in the ground? It makes you wonder if Casa de Oma is a temporary situation.
well, KT did use a fork to toss seeds in the front yard 😅 everything in the backyard seems to be in a flowerpot. Spencer does seem to lack any skills in all fields of life so his attempt at gardening falls in line with his other inadequacies ...bald tire he could not change, curtains he could not hang, identifying the difference between sugar and salt on a margarita, editing Youtube videos, etc..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Perhaps they haven't planted anything in the ground because they left their shovels in Questa, New Mexico 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s no way she isn’t hating on Ordinary Adventures when her channel is limited to filming breakfast and gardening while they travel the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree entirely. The weird, cold retirement community furniture vibes would also make more sense. No want a home. A townHOUSE but not a HOME
---
well, KT did use a fork to toss seeds in the front yard 😅 everything in the backyard seems to be in a flowerpot. Spencer does seem to lack any skills in all fields of life so his attempt at gardening falls in line with his other inadequacies ...bald tire he could not change, curtains he could not hang, identifying the difference between sugar and salt on a margarita, editing Youtube videos, etc..
Basic dental hygiene, putting a new battery in a watch, maintaining friendships….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree entirely. The weird, cold retirement community furniture vibes would also make more sense. No want a home. A townHOUSE but not a HOME
---

Basic dental hygiene, putting a new battery in a watch, maintaining friendships….
How could I forget the watch battery! That one drives me crazy. If I ever run into Spencer in the park, I'm going to make sure his watch is visible and kindly ask him for the time 😅
Wearing that broken watch must be the RAD thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is an oldie, it's a comment from the oldest video posted on the channel. KT cut all ties with her one time protege Ashley because Ashley accepted Loungefly sponsorship. Since then, the list of people she once associated or collab with that she now doesn't talk to anymore have grew exponentially to include pretty much every other Disney vlogger. So when it comes to "hatin" people, KT is an expert!!

9085F379-B1BA-463B-AC4F-ECAB375AB80F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is an oldie, it's a comment from the oldest video posted on the channel. KT cut all ties with her one time protege Ashley because Ashley accepted Loungefly sponsorship. Since then, the list of people she once associated or collab with that she now doesn't talk to anymore have grew exponentially to include pretty much every other Disney vlogger. So when it comes to "hatin" people, KT is an expert!!

View attachment 2946275
But why is the grip on the fork so much more normal here than the gator grip she does now?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.