Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact is that they tried to become big shot Disneyland vloggers but failed miserably, plagued by multiple controversies, blatant lies, poor editing, subpar content, and being ostracized by the community. So, you can take solace in saying that it was your choice to strip down your channel…but we all know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
KT claiming they will never be the first ones running to film an event or an opening made me immediately think about Spencer waiting with Covid in the crowd to get on Pirates of the Caribbean trying to blend in with no hat on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
KT claiming they will never be the first ones running to film an event or an opening made me immediately think about Spencer waiting with Covid in the crowd to get on Pirates of the Caribbean trying to blend in with no hat on.
Well after that post she followed up with saying she was just thinking about the Fantasmic Premier coming up, and how they will be documenting it for their channel because it’s so special to them. But they aren’t racing to see the first show because it’s not her sole purpose in life, but said she is very passionate about Fantasmic. I feel so sorry for the visitors that will be next to this duo, their experience is about to be ruined by a cackling witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Speaking of big shot Disney vloggers, and not to change the subject as I am oft to do, but. I rarely watch chipmunk David, and I thought he got a whole new set of chompers. But apparently, all he got for Christmas was his two front teeth.

I rather think of Mondo Calories-in (his Star Wars name) as a big shot Disney vlogger. He’s big as they come and about as shot as Spent-Sir on his best day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well after that post she followed up with saying she was just thinking about the Fantasmic Premier coming up, and how they will be documenting it for their channel because it’s so special to them. But they aren’t racing to see the first show because it’s not her sole purpose in life, but said she is very passionate about Fantasmic. I feel so sorry for the visitors that will be next to this duo, their experience is about to be ruined by a cackling witch.
They are not rushing to the new Fantasmic premier because Security Jeremy can't give them premium seating from the River Belle Terrace anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are not rushing to the new Fantasmic premier because Security Jeremy can't give them premium seating from the River Belle Terrace anymore.
Maybe KT can try to fix her ex friendship with Discount Diane Keeton to get her premium seats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m going somewhere new new but I can’t count on BLAB… Big Uncle Les, any Prague or Vienna recommendations?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Big Uncle Les, any Prague or Vienna recommendations?
Actually good timing as I am pondering the same exact question right now.

I want to treat my father, who is slowing down quite a bit this past year, on another good international trip in early Fall (sadly probably the last time he’ll be able to make a really long flight).

In December 2019, I had mapped out a ride for us that summer (2020) on the Trans-Siberian Express from Beijing to Moscow and my father (who never traveled much until I started taking him on trips) was all-in on letting me take him on what would probably be the most random adventures of our lives.

As you know, that part of the World has had a lot more challenges since Spring 2020 than worrying about two Americans Tourists who wanted to sight see on a train.

I thought about the Paris Olympics (because it is Paris and some event tickets are surprisingly very reasonable right now) but it doesn’t seem that element of “we are not exactly sure what we are getting into” that we had on a couple of the other trips I took him overseas.

He loves learning about WW2 history from our family’s WW2 military service. There is a Guide, with very mixed reviews (which I think gives that twist of what are we in for), that does private WW2 Pacific Island Hopping Tours of Guadalcanal, Peleliu, etc.

I am going to email the Guide for his availability and see how we can get on his schedule (if available) and then end up at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo where I have been selfishly wanting to take the “Lost In Translation” Movie Complete Places and Sets Tour for $199.

Anyways, sorry I got off topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh. Discount Diane Keaton was like a hefty security chick with big bangs? I was thinking she was the same as Cheryl, but they are different people right?
---
Also, I love how these cloistered Disney clods (and not just BLAB) pretend to be travel channels, because it probably makes marginally more pocket change from YouTube. She didn’t even know where Seal Beach is. tit. Las Vegas isn’t “travel”. We have real world travelers in this group. I was in 35 countries, many no longer in existence, and around the world before I was eight. And that’s decades before every Tom, Dick, and KT was traveling. Or pretending to. Pffft. Travel my ass, witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only reason they aren’t running to be the first to vlog anything (according to KT) is because they are too lazy. Plain and simple. Her justifications are hollow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually good timing as I am pondering the same exact question right now.

I want to treat my father, who is slowing down quite a bit this past year, on another good international trip in early Fall (sadly probably the last time he’ll be able to make a really long flight).

In December 2019, I had mapped out a ride for us that summer (2020) on the Trans-Siberian Express from Beijing to Moscow and my father (who never traveled much until I started taking him on trips) was all-in on letting me take him on what would probably be the most random adventures of our lives.

As you know, that part of the World has had a lot more challenges since Spring 2020 than worrying about two Americans Tourists who wanted to sight see on a train.

I thought about the Paris Olympics (because it is Paris and some event tickets are surprisingly very reasonable right now) but it doesn’t seem that element of “we are not exactly sure what we are getting into” that we had on a couple of the other trips I took him overseas.

He loves learning about WW2 history from our family’s WW2 military service. There is a Guide, with very mixed reviews (which I think gives that twist of what are we in for), that does private WW2 Pacific Island Hopping Tours of Guadalcanal, Peleliu, etc.

I am going to email the Guide for his availability and see how we can get on his schedule (if available) and then end up at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo where I have been selfishly wanting to take the “Lost In Translation” Movie Complete Places and Sets Tour for $199.

Anyways, sorry I got off topic.
I'll piggyback off your off-topic post and just mention that my grandpa served in WW2 and we took his actual map from the war and traveled to the same places he went starting with Dachau. We of course threw in some extra places to visit since we were driving around Europe and UK for a month, but I highly recommend it, especially if your father is interested in the history of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These guys really are a lesson in what not to do to loyal fans…….View attachment 2952135
That attitude is gonna bite them in the ass. If the stans who want Disney content won't get it from BLAB, they'll just saunter over to any one of the hundreds of other Disney channels and get their fix there. And when BLAB does post Disney stuff they won't come back now that they are viewed as a boring personal vlog channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh. Discount Diane Keaton was like a hefty security chick with big bangs? I was thinking she was the same as Cheryl, but they are different people right?
---
Also, I love how these cloistered Disney clods (and not just BLAB) pretend to be travel channels, because it probably makes marginally more pocket change from YouTube. She didn’t even know where Seal Beach is. tit. Las Vegas isn’t “travel”. We have real world travelers in this group. I was in 35 countries, many no longer in existence, and around the world before I was eight. And that’s decades before every Tom, Dick, and KT was traveling. Or pretending to. Pffft. Travel my ass, witch.
You are thinking of Security Bruja! Discount Diane Keeton was an older woman with a little past the shoulder blondish hair…sort of similar looking but in a discounted way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.