Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11. Something to do with pizza, hamburgers, or casseroles. How about a pizza-hamburger casserole? Add some cream of something-salty soup because it's the new ranch, apparently. And make it in honor of Leo season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This past week has been a great example to show how lazy & incompetent KT is.
She is too LAZY to film and edit any videos.
She will use any excuse to get out of having to do any work or being a productive human being.
Spencer is her meal ticket.
He makes it possible so she doesn't have to get a real job.
At her age, she doesn't even have a car.
She needs to GROW UP and quit have everything handed to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Din Tai Fung is starting soft openings tomorrow. KT has been drooling about this since the announcement. I have no doubt there will be a video soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Din Tai Fung is starting soft openings tomorrow. KT has been drooling about this since the announcement. I have no doubt there will be a video soon.
Katie & Spencer should absolutely be invited to “Friends & Family” soft launch night after they have driven so much revenue directly, through their return visits, and indirectly to Centrico/Paseo (although Dylan voiced in their video that he didn’t love the free food).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure they’ll go just for the fresh content, but deep down, they’re Panda Express people through and through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched one of Dylan's recent videos, and once again he is asking for donations to help buy his passes.
No wonder him and KT are friends..........................the word WORK is not in their vocabulary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
After 9 days without a Video, a Stan is concerned. Thought there would be a Comment like this, a lot longer ago.

1719231694099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Deep down Spencer for sure regrets getting saddled with this dumb witch. He’s no prize, but she is completely worthless in every way. KT’s mom and grandma must be so disappointed in how she’s turned out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
the fact that the channel has suddenly died while spencer has to go hold cue cards all day is such a perfect testament to KT's worthlessness and incompetence

she's been on youtube for nearly a decade now and isn't capable of even the most basic video editing. she really couldn't even film herself outside eating donuts for 10 minutes in fear of having to edit it lmao

speaking of nearly a decade, how about taking this time to finalize that divorce? that'd be a far better use of time than eating and psychoposting on social media all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched one of Dylan's recent videos, and once again he is asking for donations to help buy his passes.
Seems like this young man is under the impression his channel provides some kind of crucial public service, ala PBS, that is "made possible by viewers like you". It would be one thing if he did it in an entertaining manner, but I've had more fun watching taupe paint dry while eating vanilla ice cream inside of a beige Toyota Camry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.