Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous. Please enjoy for me (in this order):

-Hand Shaken Pina Colada at Hotel Montleone.

-Neptune’s Monsoon at Port of Call (while Looking Glass “Brandy” plays on the Juke Box).

-Dozen Charbroiled Oysters at Drago’s.

-Making a new friend at “The Dungeon”.
I stayed at Hotel Montleone @UncleLester during my stay in New Orleans! So much culture and history in that area…something for sure KT and Spencer would not be interested or “comfortable” in!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she says she’s plotting revenge, you might think she’s referring to us or the Disneyland Vlogger mafia, but she’s actually talking about the Carnation Cafe cast member who short-scooped her sundae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was hoping someone had a screenshot of this from the other day!! All lies!!!

Also….anyone else think Spencer is just a “temp” or “sub” for all the real stage managers that have full time employment? Pretty suspicious he is working a day or two here and there throughout the summer when most people are taking off work for vacations. He’s probably just filling in for someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So obvious she asked this question herself. Not once in her stories yesterday did she mention Din Tai Fung, so how did this follower know she dined there? Gawd she’s sooooo stupid!

IMG_6036.jpeg

She must be bored, here’s another one. Again, if you are a follower how do you not know how KKKT feels about the reservation system? How exactly will you riot Ms. Piggy? Talk about being full of hate and rage. You need medication and or therapy KKKT. It’s not normal to want to riot because of the reservation system or “plotting revenge” as your hobby. It’s called Karma, you two losers are where you’re at because of all the negative energy you put out. Keep plotting your revenge because it’s definitely gonna slap you really hard ten fold fat b*tch.

IMG_6037.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Deep down Spencer for sure regrets getting saddled with this dumb witch. He’s no prize, but she is completely worthless in every way. KT’s mom and grandma must be so disappointed in how she’s turned out.
He's no prize?
Well, he is a "great lover" according to KT.
So...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This past week has been a great example to show how lazy & incompetent KT is.
She is too LAZY to film and edit any videos.
She will use any excuse to get out of having to do any work or being a productive human being.
Spencer is her meal ticket.
He makes it possible so she doesn't have to get a real job.
At her age, she doesn't even have a car.
She needs to GROW UP and quit have everything handed to her.
Waste of a human..last fat lier.. hell is calling her.
---
View attachment 3004411

Translation: I have zero skills beyond throwing a tantrum on IG and am incapable of editing a video for the channel that is essentially my 'job' and source of income so I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home from his real job that he needed to get because we have no money and I won't work so sorry no videos for a while.

I have to go now its my nap time.
How and why does he put up with her...
She lazy... Does he think he cant get no one else. Wonder how sex life is.. I think none......Fool needs to open his eyes
Oh well he is an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not KT dropping links and photos to her AMA questions for clothes, shoes, skincare, make up, hair care etc all high priced items. Poor Oma. Being taken advantage of by her very own granddaughter. KT I’m here to tell you, we have all seen your Stan’s. Do you think any of them are able to pay for the tit you linked. The audacity you have. You sit at home on your ass and do nothing. You don’t contribute tit to your channel. You fraudulently care for your grandmother so you can get paid by in home supportive services. You squander money from your besties on Patreon without keeping up with a product they are paying for and again, here you are sharing links to over priced bullshit! I’m an RT, I make great money, of course I worked for my degree and work my ass off for what I do, especially during 2020 when all you can witch about is how Disneyland has claimed to change and yet even I don’t spend a ridiculous amount of money on the tit you claim you do! Ever since you started taking sort of weight loss med, be it Ozempic, Waygovy or Monjourno, you act like your tit don’t drink and let me tell you something sweetie, we can all smell the bullshit. The YSL bag that looks absolutely stupid when you wear it to Disneyland in theme park attire, your overpriced skincare routine, some bleeping soanx pants that hide your gut, the home you claim you purchased oh and I can’t forger that gaudy rink you wear on your finger! Get the duck over yourself! Fake ass poser witch. I wouldn’t give up what I have for your FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND for nothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm going to Vegas for the 4th of July and staying the weekend to enjoy the last two shows of the Beatles LOVE Cirque Du Soleil show before the Mirage closes. I wonder if KT will be there, because that seems like something a travel vlog that goes to Vegas often would want to cover. I'll be sure to look out for her. I'll tell you what I won't be doing, eating nasty pizza in the mall and going on Sponge Bob rides at Circus Circus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not KT dropping links and photos to her AMA questions for clothes, shoes, skincare, make up, hair care etc all high priced items. Poor Oma. Being taken advantage of by her very own granddaughter. KT I’m here to tell you, we have all seen your Stan’s. Do you think any of them are able to pay for the tit you linked. The audacity you have. You sit at home on your ass and do nothing. You don’t contribute tit to your channel. You fraudulently care for your grandmother so you can get paid by in home supportive services. You squander money from your besties on Patreon without keeping up with a product they are paying for and again, here you are sharing links to over priced bullshit! I’m an RT, I make great money, of course I worked for my degree and work my ass off for what I do, especially during 2020 when all you can witch about is how Disneyland has claimed to change and yet even I don’t spend a ridiculous amount of money on the tit you claim you do! Ever since you started taking sort of weight loss med, be it Ozempic, Waygovy or Monjourno, you act like your tit don’t drink and let me tell you something sweetie, we can all smell the bullshit. The YSL bag that looks absolutely stupid when you wear it to Disneyland in theme park attire, your overpriced skincare routine, some bleeping soanx pants that hide your gut, the home you claim you purchased oh and I can’t forger that gaudy rink you wear on your finger! Get the duck over yourself! Fake ass poser witch. I wouldn’t give up what I have for your FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND for nothing!

IMG_8728.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine not owning a car, a house, a hair brush, a conscience… and somebody gifts you a $1500 handbag. 😂. Girl, we know it was either an Oma hand me down. Or maybe a month’s pay for trimming her toenails, administering insulin, applying her hemorrhoid cream, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
I would take one for the team and ask her about her divorce or her weight loss meds but I assume I'd be instantly blocked by her and she wouldn't bother to respond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.