Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This past week has been a great example to show how lazy & incompetent KT is.
She is too LAZY to film and edit any videos.
She will use any excuse to get out of having to do any work or being a productive human being.
Spencer is her meal ticket.
He makes it possible so she doesn't have to get a real job.
At her age, she doesn't even have a car.
She needs to GROW UP and quit have everything handed to her.
Emails and what not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems like this young man is under the impression his channel provides some kind of crucial public service, ala PBS, that is "made possible by viewers like you". It would be one thing if he did it in an entertaining manner, but I've had more fun watching taupe paint dry while eating vanilla ice cream inside of a beige Toyota Camry.
Don't talk tit about Camrys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They act like Spencer working 5 consecutive days (in the air conditioning) is equivalent to him returning home from War. I wonder how much his Mom was in his ear those days about his current situation with the married leech. The unhinged IG story posts check out that there’s trouble in paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My favorite part of Spencer getting a job is that they announced there would be a gap in content during a backyard video that never even cracked 10k views. So, it's safe to say that 97,000 of their fans never saw this coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was at HomeGoods yesterday and there was not a single Halloween item out yet, but why did I think of Katie and Spencer ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT dropping off Spencer at work knowing he can’t film and edit a Mickey Mouse vlog for their failing channel:

1719279872947.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In ground-breaking, innovative creative IG content, KKKT2.0 just filmed herself putting on lip-gloss.

You heard it first here folks.

Someone nominate this woman for a Shorty!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The next video, if there ever is one, will feature Spince-R Fella wistfully gazing upon the former motorboat cruise lagoon, waxing about the T&A Tiana overlay that could have been.
---
Also, really, WTF wouldn't they stay in Malibu while he's working at Universal? If that is really their place too. We all know it's not. What is the real deal with that joint? And why can't she use this opportunity to film some Universal content? Maybe her name should be Miss D'opportunity.
---
That means Katie will soon need another excuse besides “June Gloom” on why she is not allowed to cook inside the Malibu condo.
Postpartum June Gloom. Or Premature Leo Season. PLS, for those of you in Rio Linda, Loma Linda, and Linda Vista.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This demonstrates that their channel's viability depends on posting content daily. While they may receive some organic views, their content lacks rewatch value and gradually loses relevance without constant posting.
IMG_5636.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This demonstrates that their channel's viability depends on posting content daily. While they may receive some organic views, their content lacks rewatch value and gradually loses relevance without constant posting.
View attachment 3016170
You’re just bein a h8r. I went to the park last Saturday and watched their video from the previous Tuesday to see how long the wait for Rise would be, and my wait time was only off by 43 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.