Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, Kitra nails it.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3002480
…and yet there she goes. Kitra, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you took the high road. I never see Janelle post tit, hell, even Daphne stopped. You and Mrs. FreshBaked need to take notes and follow suit. Your other vlogging friends are doing much better at just ignoring these losers than you both are.

Reactions: 3
“Babysitting” assumes she watches her niece without Henry present.
I didn't grab a screenshot, but her movie post watching inside out 2 included Henry. Is a chaperone required?? You would think it would be Grandma to go with the girls, but she has been MIA since the Florida trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
…and yet there she goes. Kitra, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you took the high road. I never see Janelle post tit, hell, even Daphne stopped. You and Mrs. FreshBaked need to take notes and follow suit. Your other vlogging friends are doing much better at just ignoring these losers than you both are.
I honestly think it’s great she clapped back at KT. They’ve all taken the high road so much and I’m sure they could have a lot they could reveal but KT insinuated she was going to talk about their past friendships so how much should a person sit back and take someone’s bullshit?! I know I wouldn’t!

There’s nothing wrong with Kitra posting subtle shade, enough is enough with blab and their shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd have a lot more respect for them if they simply updated their channel description to remove the line about "tons of travel."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Spin-Sir lost interest in the Bayou Adventure when he found out it was Tiana, not T&A, and has nothing to do with the motorboat cruise. I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that all the other “psychos” still go out of their way to spend special occasions together, it would once again seem like KT…the problem is/was you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
she can't even be bothered to step outside and film herself eating donuts for 10 minutes without spencer lmao

so much for LEO SZN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think Spencer is deliberately avoiding editing anything for Katie’s little YouTube channel to make her feel worthless? How hard is it really? I could edit one of their home movies on my phone, complete with music, transitions, overlaid text, and graphics—using my phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
not even a donut thursday update.
Katie and Henry are busy flipping the new Trader’s Sam Tiki Mug yesterday and today.

Had two unofficial reports of them each carrying 3 bags of them back to the Parking Area.

Glad the $100 net profit each will help offset their Magic Key renewals.

In all seriousness, I applaud her for trying to actually put effort into making money by reselling merch. Much better than begging lonely people to pay $40 a month subscription for her to be their best friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I honestly think it’s great she clapped back at KT. They’ve all taken the high road so much and I’m sure they could have a lot they could reveal but KT insinuated she was going to talk about their past friendships so how much should a person sit back and take someone’s bullshit?! I know I wouldn’t!

There’s nothing wrong with Kitra posting subtle shade, enough is enough with blab and their shenanigans.
I’m gonna agree to disagree. That witch laid the bait (KT) and Kitra took it. KT needs no attention. Even negat

I’m gonna agree to disagree. That witch laid the bait (KT) and Kitra took it. KT needs no attention. Even negative attention is attention and she is probably loving it. I 1000% think she’s relishing in the fact that she “triggered” Kitra. I’m not saying Kitra is triggered, but we all know how demented KT is and how she perceives things and thinks. She should be completely ignored because she is irrelevant! The only reason why people are probably happy she “clapped back” is because people love drama. It’s like a car wreck, you can’t look away.
---
And by “bestie” she means Henry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.