Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kitra is justified in throwing some shade after all the cruel and mean vitriol a jealous KT has thrown at her.

5E4C3317-59A9-4F5A-9482-03EA7B08B00D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I didn't grab a screenshot, but her movie post watching inside out 2 included Henry. Is a chaperone required?? You would think it would be Grandma to go with the girls, but she has been MIA since the Florida trip.
A paying chaperone lol 💸🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
By the way, I thought they were all hot to go back to universal regularly to see the Mario whatever. That all went nowhere. And he literally goes there like daily. And Princess Toad Choad Stool can’t be bothered to traipse her cottage cheese around for a few minutes of “vlogging”. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Would we be surprised if they show up in Orlando this week?

Ca$hlee is on summer vacation. Spence just worked for five straight days.

A perfect storm of Katie getting to “boop” her haters and give a shot in the arm to the channel’s views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I doubt they'd go to Universsl Orlando right now. Most vloggers have been invited, even Mice Chat, Mr Cheezypop, and Adventures of RJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What will their return vlog be about?
1. Apology
2. Pirate dinner theater
3. Costco
4. Target
5. Wild Rivers Knott's Soak City
6. Affluent beach community
7. The Walmart vlog fans have been asking for
8. Palm Springs
9. Las Vegas
10. Disneyland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.