Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their last video was 10 days ago. With 107,000 Subscribers, produced only 21,000 Views and 31 Comments.

1719337054723.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sensing trouble in paradise. Haven’t really seen the park belly duo for over a week. She did post herself yesterday applying lipgloss on a Disney trash can in some hidden corner of the park/downtown Disney. Looks like she’s with vanilla boy, you can see him in the background of this cringe story she posted. Could it be he met a new female at his job, don’t think it would take much to tickle his pickle cause we all know KT is useless.

IMG_6017.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Disney Parks just posted a new update about Lightning Lane changes. After reading the article, it looks like for Disneyland, the only change is the service name: ie “Genie+” into “Lightning Lane Multi Pass” and “Individual Lightning Lane” into “Lightning Lane Single Pass”. The services and how we get lightning lanes will remain the same. However, KT will probably not read the article and will go on another Disneyland rant for all of us to enjoy. Can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, I'm currently vacationing in New Orleans. This is my first time visiting, it's my "trip we've never done before".

Really having a great time. Lots of history, classic architecture, Jazz music, INCREDIBLE FOOD, and a drinking culture unlike anywhere else in the country. I shudder to think what a BLAB visit to the French Quarter would be like...

KT screeching on repeat: "iTs jUsT LiKE DiSneYlanD!!!" (facepalm)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sooooo much to unpack here....

• Mixing together a variety of processed food is not cooking.
  • Sitting and marinating in a blow-up spa is not swimming.
  • Watering plants still in the pots you bought them in is not gardening
  • People who are living their best life and are happy and contented like you constantly bleat about that you are don't need revenge, but an insecure, friendless, bored someone who lives their life (and measures their self-worth) through social media and has successful DL vloggers and Tattle living rent-free in their heads certainly do.
  • I am not sure I would class continually going to Vegas on the cheap weeknights and Lake Tahoe over and over again for 1-2 nights can be defined as a vacation but hey hon you do you.
  • "Bike rides" and "learning to surf"........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And finally just a general comment - for someone who doesn't work and has zero responsibilities that is a damn short list. No wonder you live on IG and live to eat.

KTAMA3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Since I’m blocked I’ll ask my question here.

Why did you lie about purchasing a home in a state with free public records?

Still waiting for all to be revealed.

Don’t forget this is the reality you chose.

Bye Felicia 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE ROLE OZEMPIC PLAYS IN YOUR DIET/EXERCISE ROUTINE.
KTAMA4.png

---
Fixed it...........

KTAMA4fixed.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Man, she really thinks people are morons. A human being doesn't suddenly drop half their body weight by making zero changes to their eating habits, and doing low-impact exercise "whenever possible".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Man, she really thinks people are morons. A human being doesn't suddenly drop half their body weight by making zero changes to their eating habits, and doing low-impact exercise "whenever possible".
Sadly I don't think alot of her stans are the sharpest tools in the shed....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So, I'm currently vacationing in New Orleans
Jealous. Please enjoy for me (in this order):

-Hand Shaken Pina Colada at Hotel Montleone.

-Neptune’s Monsoon at Port of Call (while Looking Glass “Brandy” plays on the Juke Box).

-Dozen Charbroiled Oysters at Drago’s.

-Making a new friend at “The Dungeon”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ohhhh she's doing an AMA on IG!!! Let's go tattlers!!!!!!
---
Orlando, you may relax.

Man she's really burning those Disney bridges isn't she?
She might as well just say, "WE ARE BROKE LIFE AND BEYOND".
---
Sooooo much to unpack here....

• Mixing together a variety of processed food is not cooking.
  • Sitting and marinating in a blow-up spa is not swimming.
  • Watering plants still in the pots you bought them in is not gardening
  • People who are living their best life and are happy and contented like you constantly bleat about that you are don't need revenge, but an insecure, friendless, bored someone who lives their life (and measures their self-worth) through social media and has successful DL vloggers and Tattle living rent-free in their heads certainly do.
  • I am not sure I would class continually going to Vegas on the cheap weeknights and Lake Tahoe over and over again for 1-2 nights can be defined as a vacation but hey hon you do you.
  • "Bike rides" and "learning to surf"........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And finally just a general comment - for someone who doesn't work and has zero responsibilities that is a damn short list. No wonder you live on IG and live to eat.

View attachment 3017270
I'm surprised she forgot to list "hanging out with friends" since she likes to brag about having them on Instagram. 😅 I guess it must be hard to remember all the lies when she tells so many.
---
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE ROLE OZEMPIC PLAYS IN YOUR DIET/EXERCISE ROUTINE.
View attachment 3017381

---
Fixed it...........

View attachment 3017387
I think she forgot that she films herself eating ALL THE TIME and she DOES NOT eat smaller portions. Nice try dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.