Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. “Love my friends”… I’m pretty sure we’ll never see them again 🤣🤣

IMG_5834.jpeg

An 80’s Nintendo game collector from Canada. Clearly a very old friend 🤣

IMG_5835.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
getting ready to clock out of my graveyard shift and I see this gem.
she sure posts a lot about her former friends to not give AF!
IMG_9768.jpeg

---
getting ready to clock out of my graveyard shift and I see this gem.
she sure posts a lot about her former friends to not give AF!
IMG_9768.jpeg
David & Liz, Adam, OA, MJ, Randomland. Who’s the tit baggage she is referring to? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
the parks were empty in 2018? nonsense
The lights are on, so it was probably taken as the parks were closing. They are famous for riding attractions and ordering from quick service as the doors are closing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. “Love my friends”… I’m pretty sure we’ll never see them again 🤣🤣

View attachment 2993772
Well Blink 182 is about to tour again and will be in LA next month, so maybe they're pretending to be friends with them to get more tickets so KT can pretend she actually knows anything about music and Spencer can pretend he's not an old loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2993772

An 80’s Nintendo game collector from Canada. Clearly a very old friend 🤣

View attachment 2993774
My guess at what Retrocart Collector’s face will look like when his Lady is LIVE streaming in a few months at somewhere public in Alberta, Canada and Spencer so happens to be there:

IMG_9795.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw that today is the 65th anniversary for monorail, matterhorn and subs. Are we gonna get another one of *those* vlogs from Spencer celebrating said anniversary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
KT’s contribution to the channel when Spencer has to work 5 consecutive days:

1718392395519.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer is really laying into the tired red arrow gimmick. Red arrows have long been linked to clickbait and uninteresting content, yet here we are in 2024, still adding red arrows to our thumbnails as if it will make a difference. It just screams, someone googled 'how to get more views.' Pathetic. Here's a tip to get more viewers: show some on-camera personality and create interesting content.
IMG_5483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So they start off the vlog by saying that they have so many things to show us....
1. Edge of a waterfall
2. Pixar fest sign
3. a rainbow canoli that they did not buy. KT's excuse was that she did not have lunch yet. What is more interesting is that the next thing they ate was ice cream 🤣 Is there anything in her head besides air?

We are at 1 minute 22 seconds in this crap vlog and they cut to a different day. We get footage of them eating with Checkbook Charlie.
Screenshot_20240614_204321_YouTube.jpg

At first glance, I thought they would be sharing the container of 4. I guess KT 1.0 is back and needed her own 😳

It jumps back to current day and they proceed to share an ice cream.
Screenshot_20240614_203851_YouTube.jpg

Then KT decides the ice cream was too sweet and they need to follow it up with fries for the salty taste.....KT logic....what a dumbass
Screenshot_20240614_203624_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19