Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, buy more roses to remind you of a park you've come to loathe 🤦‍♀️
If you're both so disappointed in Disneyland why don't you take a trip to Tokyo DL/DisneySea which every Disney fan & vlogger that's been has said they're the best Disney Parks hands down? Why not reignite your passion for Disney by experiencing other parks? I guess that first, most important, step of being able to pay for airfare, hotel and park tickets is holding you back

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you're both so disappointed in Disneyland why don't you take a trip to Tokyo DL/DisneySea which every Disney fan & vlogger that's been has said they're the best Disney Parks hands down? Why not reignite your passion for Disney by experiencing other parks? I guess that first, most important, step of being able to pay for airfare, hotel and park tickets is holding you back
they'd get so much mileage out of "we don't need reservations at tokyo disneyland" too! they could combine their love of disney with their love of complaining about disneyland!

but it would require them to interact with non-whites

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Funny she was just throwing up in her mouth saying her and Dense don’t want to be Disney influencers. Yet here they are using Disneyland in big bold writing for views. KT you are dumb as rocks. Nothing you say is believable. We know you so badly wish you were the popular “it” chic and a successful Disney influencer. But per usually you’re just scum.
Also featuring that gray tooth fake smile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't actually take issue with hats at the table, I just appreciate a good YouTube comment.

Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 2.35.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That would also mean both of them getting/having passports and money, and you know they don't have either of those things. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
literally 3 years ago a friend of mine did the same, thing , make a comment about his hat and spence replied with a snarky comment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
but it would require them to interact with non-whites
I need to link the post from a few years back where a similar comment was made on Tattle and then 48 hours later Katie had an IG post to show off the diversity of Besties that follow their channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes they hate Disney so much but they are at it again. Both with fake smiles 🤣

IMG_5824.jpeg

Must be because they aren't going to make a dime off this video. Looks like they purposely left out “Best Life Daily” 🤣

IMG_5825.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When Katie and Cheryl had lunch at Roger’s Gardens, do you think they asked to be seated in the Disneyland gazebo on the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and San Joaquin Hills Road or the Disneyland gazebo in the restaurant?
Spencer actually started to admit he made a mistake in the last video regarding the location of the gazebo but in true BLAB fashion he couldn’t take complete responsibility. He blamed it on the nursery for giving him misinformation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.
Going from the Queen of Disneyland and kicking dads off the Columbia to being too afraid to go to the park without Checkbook Charles as back up really must bring her down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30