Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn!!! KT is coming out swinging at all her ex vlogging friends! Wonder what Janelle, Kitra, Liz, Amanda, Dave, Miguel, and whoever else she is talking about would respond to this!
IMG_1505.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Spin-Sir's drag name would be Patsy Decline. IDK what she would be. Here are BLAB's songs: Crazy; You belong to Matty; Walkin’ (into Disneyland) After Midnight, She’s Got Your Car; Grey; Just a Closer Walk With Thee Disneyland Securitee, I Fall To Pieces, Strange, Leavin’ (me stuck with the rent) on Your Mind, Sweet Dreams (of cuurros), Back in Baby’s Arms, New Mexico Rose, If I Could See Disney World (Through The Eyes Of A Child), I'd lock her in a sketchy off-property dive motel, Faded Love, Never, Why can't you be her, North of the Border (By Far, BY FAR), Honkey Tonk Motorboat Cruise, I've deleted your picture, Farce love, Your Chearin' HEart, I love your money, Foolion' Around, So Wrong, There her goes (to Disneyland with Corvid), Crazy Dreams, I can't help you with any of it, Blue Moon of New Mexy, A poor man's roses, Have you ever wanted to be lonely. Don't ever leave me again (and expect me to actually accomplish anything), Too Many Secrets, Half As Much Views, He Called Me Big Fella, (Hoka) Shoes, Dear God, Just out of Reach,
If I Could Only Stay Asleep, Fingerprints.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

1. Damn!!! KT is coming out swinging at all her ex vlogging friends! Wonder what Janelle, Kitra, Liz, Amanda, Dave, Miguel, and whoever else she is talking about would respond to this!
    View attachment 2998197
    She sounds very jealous to be left out of the vlogger friends group 😅 and for someone that claims she doesn't care, she must be stalking their social media to know that they are all still friends. All KT has in her life is her phone...what a loser

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
  1. She sounds very jealous to be left out of the vlogger friends group 😅 and for someone that claims she doesn't care, she must be stalking their social media to know that they are all still friends. All KT has in her life is her phone...what a loser
This is what gets me each time.....she is CONTINUALLY banging on about being thrilled to have removed herself from this 'toxicity'. Post after post after post after post after post.

Meanwhile, these 'toxic' people have higher views and popularity, go to club 33 together, tour the Disney Parks around the world and still enjoy each others company and friendships.

But hey, as @mad TEA party points out at least she still has her phone.........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
KT didn't feel bad asking Liz to LIE about her not having Covid.
I am sure the Disney vlogger crew had a good time talking about that one.
No wonder THEY DUMPED HER.............time to take out the trash.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
are they really going back to pirate's dinner adventure? there must be some sort of disney event coming up soon that they weren't invited to

all this talk about how much she hates other disney vloggers is pure cope. KT would love nothing more than to be a part of a group like that and take part in the same activities. the funny part is that BLAB once had that going for them before they alienated everyone around them as a result of being crappy people

but KT would like you to believe that its actually BLAB living their "best lives" by complaining nonstop about disney (but still going because their other content gets literally no views,) eating copious amounts of food at the beach, and traveling to vegas 5 times a year

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Damn!!! KT is coming out swinging at all her ex vlogging friends! Wonder what Janelle, Kitra, Liz, Amanda, Dave, Miguel, and whoever else she is talking about would respond to this!
View attachment 2998197
When Spencer and Katie broke up, she began spending time with Fresh Baked. In a text message, Spencer called Katie a hypocrite for associating with FB, as she had been bad-mouthing them when she was with Spencer. She was the one doing the most gossip and talking behind her “friends” backs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey could someone confirm which year she moved in with Spence and they started going steady?

View attachment 2996281
I just can’t get over this meme she posted. The world and life ended at 2020?!

This coming from a woman who constantly shouts how HAPPY she is and living her best life ever? Now we know that’s all BULLSHIT LIES!

You’re telling me someone who just had granny purchase her million dollar home, who doesn’t have to work a real job, who she proclaims to have a great group of friends now 🙄 and her family around her. And this witch is still bitching about the Covid era and life now? Yes it’s still around but most have moved on and are living life as before.

Get on antidepressants KT!! Your misery is showing!
IMG_1516.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2998197
Salty. What set her off this time? And why isn’t Dense trying to reel her in a little??? It’s one thing to peacefully coexist in the same Vlogger space and just not be friends. This is another level of hate and anger

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Salty. What set her off this time? And why isn’t Dense trying to reel her in a little??? It’s one thing to peacefully coexist in the same Vlogger space and just not be friends. This is another level of hate and anger
I'm guessing he's at work and has left her unsupervised with her phone. He has made it clear a couple of times he does not read what she puts on IG - I wonder what he's think of her IG tantrums? I don't think she has the cognitive foresight to realise that these story meltdowns can actually affect their 'brand' (as sad/nearly non-existent as their brand is now).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just can’t get over this meme she posted. The world and life ended at 2020?!

This coming from a woman who constantly shouts how HAPPY she is and living her best life ever? Now we know that’s all BULLSHIT LIES!

You’re telling me someone who just had granny purchase her million dollar home, who doesn’t have to work a real job, who she proclaims to have a great group of friends now 🙄 and her family around her. And this witch is still bitching about the Covid era and life now? Yes it’s still around but most have moved on and are living life as before.

Get on antidepressants KT!! Your misery is showing!
View attachment 2998765
Can you imagine being her boyfriend when she says things like her life is over since and because blah blah blah. He’s even more of a doormat than I originally thought. How humiliating. She was definitely lying every time she post her “seriously happier than ever” posts….so this must also mean could she have been lying about Dense being a “great 🤢 lover”?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know what's triggered her latest meltdown, it could just be seeing her husband, ex friends, and ex vlogger group living their best lives?? KT is the queen of gossiping about her ex vlogger friends. She tends to witch about things on social media that she herself did/does. She is pretty dumb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know what's triggered her latest meltdown, it could just be seeing her husband, ex friends, and ex vlogger group living their best lives?? KT is the queen of gossiping about her ex vlogger friends. She tends to witch about things on social media that she herself did/does. She is pretty dumb.
I can think of 33 reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.