Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey could someone confirm which year she moved in with Spence and they started going steady?

IMG_9765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Blink 182 is about to tour again and will be in LA next month, so maybe they're pretending to be friends with them to get more tickets so KT can pretend she actually knows anything about music and Spencer can pretend he's not an old loser.
Bink182_jpg.jpg

---
Spencer is really laying into the tired red arrow gimmick. Red arrows have long been linked to clickbait and uninteresting content, yet here we are in 2024, still adding red arrows to our thumbnails as if it will make a difference. It just screams, someone googled 'how to get more views.' Pathetic. Here's a tip to get more viewers: show some on-camera personality and create interesting content.
View attachment 2995057
Spencer, you're missing a big red circle too. Now that's clickbait!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey could someone confirm which year she moved in with Spence and they started going steady?

View attachment 2996281
so i was listening to a podcast from someone who has done research on the Ozempic/Wegovy weight loss/diabetic drug. He was saying that some professionals were talking about one of the side affects for some people was the loss of what used to make them happy. (He explained it in scientific terms that I should have written down) something about the dopamine and reward signals...anyway it made me think of KT and her now daily CRAP ON DISNEYLAND but still goes because its good content....KT's words in one of her rants, lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
so i was listening to a podcast from someone who has done research on the Ozempic/Wegovy weight loss/diabetic drug. He was saying that some professionals were talking about one of the side affects for some people was the loss of what used to make them happy. (He explained it in scientific terms that I should have written down) something about the dopamine and reward signals...anyway it made me think of KT and her now daily CRAP ON DISNEYLAND but still goes because its good content....KT's words in one of her rants, lol
Explains why watching their vlogs nowadays is all punishment, no rewards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_5504.jpeg
Spencer has outdone himself. I love how the plastic pots are so thoughtfully arranged on what looks like an impenetrable crust of hard-packed dirt.

It reminds me of the beautifully landscaped flower beds found throughout the Disneyland Resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That sounds interesting, can you share the name of the podcast and episode for us?

Reactions: 8
Spence says "the house".....................instead of "our house". Another clue that they don't own the house they are are living in now.
1718539818613.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24