Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened at the opening night of Fantasmic? Did seeing all the happy, successful influencers trigger BLAB? Were words exchanged?

The next day they cancelled their Fantasmic reservation for the following evening & have been on an Anti Disney / Anti Disney Influencer rant.

Things that make you go hmmmmm…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't have Instagram, which I am realizing may be a mistake since I'm missing out on some real gems
Just an FYI, you don't need Instagram in order to see her stories. Just Google "Instagram anonymous". The websites that appear will allow you to view her IG anonymously. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow! All KT really has is INSTAGRAM! How pathetic. Everything she is posting is stuff someone would share with REAL friends, not online strangers.
Karma has rolled in and has no intention of leaving :ROFLMAO:
I hope all of KT's ex friends (and that list is long) are all having a good laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
KT posts clips of slop on Instagram and that’s her ‘cooking vlog’ done while Spencer goes to a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In this edition of Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle… Look who KT is hanging out with. It’s Cheryl! 😂

IMG_7926.png

• Haha
I just stumbled upon this photo of Henry and Fresh Baked Dave on the Internet. Is this from today, June 12, 2024?

IMG_0719.jpeg

🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
is that supposed to be funny?

only spending time with people above the age of 50 has really rubbed off on her to the point where she's posting things you'd find on an 80 year old's FB page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When Katie and Cheryl had lunch at Roger’s Gardens, do you think they asked to be seated in the Disneyland gazebo on the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and San Joaquin Hills Road or the Disneyland gazebo in the restaurant?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Katie and Cheryl had lunch at Roger’s Gardens, do you think they asked to be seated in the Disneyland gazebo on the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and San Joaquin Hills Road or the Disneyland gazebo in the restaurant?
What are the odds that KT paid the bill ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.