Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone important at work asked him the time 😂 and he looked like a complete dumbass...
---

Yes!!! They have no chemistry. In all of the older videos, KT came across as not even liking Spencer. She seemed to change her tune around the time we speculated that Spence gave her an ultimatum. She is the one that said she likes Spencer because he let's her create the channel she wants... I mean she is a very lazy person and the channel does reflect that so I guess she's right, lol
Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
pretty sure they were both drunk in this video

take a shot every time KT says "nucleus"

KT moving around pieces of the cinnamon roll like she's devising civil war-era military strategy

she refers to the salad as "tropical"

View attachment 2988660

what is with KT and these ridiculous looking hats?

View attachment 2988659

KT 100% finished the cinnamon roll off camera
She 100% is wearing that hat on the last few snaps of that snapback hat because she thinks it makes her look smaller.
---
Coworker: “Hey Spencer, you got the time?”
Spencer: “Ummmmmmmm”
View attachment 2989168
I just realized that his watch has never had a battery in it. Watch companies like to photograph their watches with the time at 10:10 because it allows their logo to be shown.

From Gear Patrol (Why Are Watch Hands Set to 10:10 in Photos? | Gear Patrol)

"While it’s not some sort of conspiracy, a 2017 study published in Frontiers in Psychology does suggest the possibility of subliminal consumer manipulation.

The hypothesis was that the 10:10 hand setting would produce a pareidolic effect — in other words, the brain’s tendency to see patterns or shapes where there are none. Seeing faces is an especially common and familiar example of this phenomenon, and you’ve no doubt experienced it yourself. In this case, the hands’ upturned shape was postulated to resemble a smile, resulting in positive reactions and increased “intention to buy.”

So there a chance Spence bought a watch that was stolen from store that didn't have a battery in it yet because the store wanted it to be displayed with 10:10 as the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
pretty sure they were both drunk in this video

take a shot every time KT says "nucleus"

KT moving around pieces of the cinnamon roll like she's devising civil war-era military strategy

she refers to the salad as "tropical"

View attachment 2988660

what is with KT and these ridiculous looking hats?

View attachment 2988659

KT 100% finished the cinnamon roll off camera
Is she sporting a bigger bulge than Spence there? Fupa alert!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She 100% is wearing that hat on the last few snaps of that snapback hat because she thinks it makes her look smaller.
---

I just realized that his watch has never had a battery in it. Watch companies like to photograph their watches with the time at 10:10 because it allows their logo to be shown.

From Gear Patrol (Why Are Watch Hands Set to 10:10 in Photos? | Gear Patrol)

"While it’s not some sort of conspiracy, a 2017 study published in Frontiers in Psychology does suggest the possibility of subliminal consumer manipulation.

The hypothesis was that the 10:10 hand setting would produce a pareidolic effect — in other words, the brain’s tendency to see patterns or shapes where there are none. Seeing faces is an especially common and familiar example of this phenomenon, and you’ve no doubt experienced it yourself. In this case, the hands’ upturned shape was postulated to resemble a smile, resulting in positive reactions and increased “intention to buy.”

So there a chance Spence bought a watch that was stolen from store that didn't have a battery in it yet because the store wanted it to be displayed with 10:10 as the time.
I feel like the mystery has finally been solved. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I applaud you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If you look close the watch is at 3:30 he is just broke and can't afford a $5 battery:

1718213119559.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You guys, I just used a stock photo for the Spencer meme. His watch locked in at 3:30 for life.

IMG_5433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A quick thank you to all of you who post KT's social media nonsense here! I would never see it otherwise as I don't have Instagram, which I am realizing may be a mistake since I'm missing out on some real gems, so THANK YOU! 😂
---
Now, it being winter here, and me also being a soup/casserole aficionado (KKKT2.0 honey that's a grown-up way of saying I am interested and enthusiastic about something. For example, you are an Ozempic aficionado.) I decided to pop onto her story to grab this recipe for a healthy, anti-inflammatory, natural recipe to make it for my family. Here it is.....

1 packet of pasta (make sure like KKKT's it is from Costo and 'flown all the way from Italy')
1 store bought rotisserie chicken (KKKT assures us it is all natural and grass fed. I was unaware that chickens ate grass.......)
1 pkt French fried onions (I cannot stress enough here the joy in KKKT's voice when she ecstatically shared the news with us that they contain REAL ONIONS )
A can of cream of mushroom and garlic soup which contains (according to KKKT) a FULL SERVE OF VEGETABLES. I did a quick google and found that in one of these incredibly 'healthy' cans of soup (equal to 2.5 services per can) is a whopping 1,975 MILIGRAMS OF SODIUM. Yeah, that's good for your heart and blood pressure. KKKT assures us that the soup is 'not processed or nothing'. FFS............
1 tub of French onion dip. Again KKKT assures us there are no additives. Another quick google shows me that she is correct as it contains such healthy ingredients such as Hydrolysed Soy And Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Torula, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate just to name a few. Also, each serve (of which there are 22 in her tub) contains another 170 MILIGRAMS OF SALT. She also pointed out the pictures of an onion and jug of milk on the dip tub to prove that the dip contains vegetables and calcium because we all know how truthful those pictures are.
1 packet of Costco cheese which she assures us is minimally processed.

She now announces that "This whole recipe is minimally processed".

By this point in the story I was sure she was trolling her audience, but I digress....

She now mixes in the "organic, totally all natural" tin of condensed soup to the pasta, adds the entire tub of dip and 2 or 3 cups of cheese, finally sprinkling the 'healthy' processed fried onions on top.

Honestly watching her make this, I have not laughed this hard for a long time. It is actually kind of sad that she thinks this recipe is healthy, anti inflammatory and minimally processed.

No wonder she needed Ozempic.
This post is pure gold! I am dying! 🏆 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So what’s the Over/Under on when he will have an infarction? That’s a heart attack for those of you in Rio Linda, Linda Vista, and Yorba Linda.

I say over three months but under nine.
---
Unless she figures out she can get a 48 pack of cream-of-salt soups at Costco. Then all bets are off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Spence has bothered to explain to the Queen of Disneyland that she is dumping on the place where they get their most views (and thus more income) from?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is “June Gloom” a reference to a short term renter with the last name Gloom that rents Spencer’s Mom’s Malibu Condo for the entire month of June each year?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_7920.jpeg

---
Why is she shitting on Ellen? Did she forget where those motorized scooters came from? She’s burning all the bridges lol

IMG_7922.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?
This IG story KT did is beyond embarrassing and cringe. To basically put down Disney vloggers and making gagging sounds. Her hatred and jealousy for all her ex vlogging friends is so absolutely apparent.

Wasn’t it recently that she said everyone was jealous of her cause she got to go to Disney all the time and was therefore living her best life? Now we are supposed to believe she dislikes it and is really living her best life more than before?

Is she jealous because their channel has had ZERO growth?
Meanwhile stats for their ex friends, who she says she NEVER wants to see again:
Fresh Baked: 200K subs
Magic Journeys: 274K subs
Ordinary Adventures: 385K subs
Provost: 224K subs
The Woo: 714K subs
Mondo: 195K subs

BLAB: still at 107K 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
This IG story KT did is beyond embarrassing and cringe. To basically put down Disney vloggers and making gagging sounds. Her hatred and jealousy for all her ex vlogging friends is so absolutely apparent.

Wasn’t it recently that she said everyone was jealous of her cause she got to go to Disney all the time and was therefore living her best life? Now we are supposed to believe she dislikes it and is really living her best life more than before?

Is she jealous because their channel has had ZERO growth?
Meanwhile stats for their ex friends, who she says she NEVER wants to see again:
Fresh Baked: 200K subs
Magic Journeys: 274K subs
Ordinary Adventures: 385K subs
Provost: 224K subs
The Woo: 714K subs
Mondo: 195K subs

BLAB: still at 107K 😂😂
that recent group photo of those vloggers/ex-friends at Club 33 has really taken a toll on her 🤣 it’s ok though, she can continue doing vlogs to Lowe’s and Costco with sunglasses on indoors and look like an asshat

• Haha
  • Heart
Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.
Yes! She has always been a desperate “pick me”. Not a girls girl at all. No wonder she fell out with all of them. Plus, you could tell she wanted the Woo….then she made up that story about HIM wanting HER being one of the reasons they fell out. Sure Jan. Classic Pick-Me move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.