Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they don’t even make enough from YouTube to cover their “production costs” let alone personal expenses? What other revenue streams support this “Best Life”? Just loafing?

BLAB #102: Best Loaf and Beyond

• Haha
Reactions: 26
gross

mine are longer than that….and I’m a guitar player. Also…I use nail clippers…he should try that some time.
If he didn't have to juggle filming and editing five days a week, his nails might look better. Take Katie, for instance; she does neither, and her nails look great :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New vlog, Spencer has an office and art studio in the house? Another Home Depot video. Only filming in back yard and dining room again. At this point I'm starting to think they're trolling us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New vlog, Spencer has an office and art studio in the house? Another Home Depot video. Only filming in back yard and dining room again. At this point I'm starting to think they're trolling us.
They're reluctant to reveal the smoking gun, also known as the piano in the living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
IMG_2838.png

Spencer, you better take some lessons from KT about posing and filters….or get yourself a bra 😳🤢
IMG_2839.png

I see his “art” made the wall. Where is ALL that Disney merch they bought over the years? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Couple of takeaways from their latest video. First, the numbers on the Coke clock are "rad". And 2nd, the clip on fan is also"rad".
Screenshot 2024-05-02 5.54.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-02 6.05.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So they don’t even make enough from YouTube to cover their “production costs” let alone personal expenses? What other revenue streams support this “Best Life”? Just loafing?

BLAB #102: Best Loaf and Beyond
Oh I hope you feel better!

Sorry, I misread.
I saw the word ‘Loaf’ and just assumed you were talking about cold remedies.
My mistake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate watched the stupid vlog. Haven’t done it in forever. I’m going to say 100% that your girl is using a powdered hair color to hide her thinning on the sides. Also did I truly hear him say that Home Depot didn’t have tool boxes??? lol He got that little baggy for tools….my husband has three large rolling tool boxes out in the barn. How embarrassing. Maybe he plans on using it as a purse to hide his belly with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"Best Life Daily 001" implies that this is a daily video series that will go on for at least 100 episodes, something they couldn't even manage during the height of lockdown.

bold move to start your brand new series with an "uneventful" day, by the way. (that's still in the title as of this posting)

the last time they promised "daily" anything, they only lasted two weeks. and those were live streams! we all know that it takes spencer eight hours to edit anything, how will they manage this between all of the remodeling katie's stepdad is going to have to do to oma's house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty pathetic to see a man in his 50s doesn’t own the basic tools. I guess he needs something to carry in his new tool purse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate watched the stupid vlog. Haven’t done it in forever. I’m going to say 100% that your girl is using a powdered hair color to hide her thinning on the sides. Also did I truly hear him say that Home Depot didn’t have tool boxes??? lol He got that little baggy for tools….my husband has three large rolling tool boxes out in the barn. How embarrassing. Maybe he plans on using it as a purse to hide his belly with
I think THIS is what he had in mind when he said tool box. Looks like another trip to "Depot" is in order once it's shipped to the store!

Screenshot 2024-05-02 4.53.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
KT deciding her wardrobe for the day: Hmm... should i go with faded black shirt with black joggers? or maybe the faded black shirt with the black joggers?

Edit: Also, daily on the new vlog?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , as @dramalt said, these two have so many ideas they have started and abandoned with no follow through (just like their "friend" Brickey). Does spence really have the commitment *wink, wink* to keep doing daily vlogs ala ATW style for what little views (if any) he would see in return?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How many rooms does this new house have for Spencer to have a separate office and a separate room for art studio.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.