Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about you do everyone a favor and stop going to Disneyland:

View attachment 2911223
📣 HOLD ON 📣

All Vloggers purchased their magic keys in August 2021 cause that’s when they were first released. Blab has 2 videos as evidenced below with purchasing their first key in August and then the next August renewing it.

There is no other explanation for KT to have her renewal happen in April other than they were given a 30 day ban for the Princess Nite incident with Justin Scarred and they had to repurchase their keys after their ban was lifted, which would have been April.

IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg

Gotcha KT!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
📣 HOLD ON 📣

All Vloggers purchased their magic keys in August 2021 cause that’s when they were first released. Blab has 2 videos as evidenced below with purchasing their first key in August and then the next August renewing it.

There is no other explanation for KT to have her renewal happen in April other than they were given a 30 day ban for the Princess Nite incident with Justin Scarred and they had to repurchase their keys after their ban was lifted, which would have been April.

View attachment 2911926View attachment 2911927

Gotcha KT!
I read about this.

IMG_4771.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe someone will trade Spencer nine “2002 Star Wars action figures” for that very valuable vintage Coke clock?

IMG_0428.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
His ass is lucky to make a daily tit. Like he’s about to make 100 daily vlogs like he’s from Greenland and people would actually give a tit or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still enjoy Magic Journeys. I appreciate their honest reviews of food…stale bun, no flavor, etc. They balance the positives and negatives of the park. They also are aware it’s the hand that “feeds” them so they do it with a level of caution. Blab just witches and whines about anything and everything that doesn’t go their way
If you can stomach MiG V’s nervous laugh, Janelle’s choice in horrific outfits, her mole, jacked up teeth and her ever so nauseating twirls! Also, all of these Disney YouTubers have really packed on some major lbs! David is the only one who has maintained his weight consistently and I imagine it’s due to his health and not being a foodie channel.
---
View attachment 2911607
Spencer, you better take some lessons from KT about posing and filters….or get yourself a bra 😳🤢
View attachment 2911611
I see his “art” made the wall. Where is ALL that Disney merch they bought over the years? 😅
Are you serious? I haven’t watched any of their vlogs since the pandemic. Is this piece of tit “art” really hanging up? How embarrassing. Is this the “esthetic “ they are going for? 😂
---
I hate watched the stupid vlog. Haven’t done it in forever. I’m going to say 100% that your girl is using a powdered hair color to hide her thinning on the sides. Also did I truly hear him say that Home Depot didn’t have tool boxes??? lol He got that little baggy for tools….my husband has three large rolling tool boxes out in the barn. How embarrassing. Maybe he plans on using it as a purse to hide his belly with
Hair loss due to rapid weight loss. Either from her ozempic or drug like medication she has taken or she had gastric bypass weightloss surgery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
📣 HOLD ON 📣

View attachment 2911926View attachment 2911927

Gotcha KT!
i'd love to hop on this train but disney's only just now been mailing out some of these magnets for people that renewed in august/september :(

Reactions: 9
Haha KT.......................Looking for a Spanx sponsorship?
If that company found out what your really look like without using a FILTER.....................they would laugh.
How did you make that spare tire disappear with the press of a button?
There is no HONESTY from either you or Spencer.
Trying to say you look like that when you still look pregnant when you don't use the FILTER.
Grow up and quit LYING........................you might have kept some friends along the way.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dale and Paula McKenzie were at Universal Studios Hollywood today.

Will Spencer and Katie be meeting up with them for a social engagement while they are in the area?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did... did they start a series called Best Life Daily and immediately miss a day, or did they release the first one after midnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Best Life not so daily, just kinda whenever we feel like it" dosen't roll off the tongue as easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.