Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things are heating up in BLAB land and it's time for a new thread. Congrats to @UncleLester for the new title.

Things were moving slowly because the dumbasses had been doing so little. We started off with cue cards at the beginning of thread #100, when out of nowhere Spence was lecturing a college class on cue card holding. KT was so proud of her man, she promised us a vlog about the lecture, and we're still waiting. Tahoe, Taos, and now a college lecture. We won't hold our breath on these unfinished masterpieces.

Cue cards are again being played at the the end of the thread, because how else are two broke losers affording their new digs that they want us to believe they purchased. Has Spence been secretly working all this time? Did he stash away money from his working days and they're just pretending to be broke? Is this another family rental that they moved into? Is Spence's mom, Patty Enright, divesting her cue care empire and giving Spence his inheritance now? What about Doris and Henry, are they secret real estate moguls? After all, Henry knows his way around curtain rods and tools. Or it could be Oma. KT finally finagled her into a home, and they have taken over Oma's place. Perhaps they'll find boxes of Nazi treasures in the attic that they can sell on eBay along with the tons of plastic tubs of Disney merch in their garage. All will be revealed soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, their kitchen looks like it is from a house in rural Idaho from 20 years ago, and it was outdated by about 35 years back then. And Spence wants to know if Lafawnduh likes motorboats and sliders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i'm guessing coming soon: "What Happened?!" " have you guys ever heard of squatters rights? We're being harassed by the previous owner"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's all coming back to me now. The last Costco haul they bought the bee outdoor mat and the outdoor Craftsman style lantern. More storage tubs for the garage.

I can see Spencer has been busy doing stuff around the new place. He "hung" the outdoor light himself (with Photoshop!). 😂

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 8.32.46 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope someone can warn their new neighbors not to leave their children's toys out or else KT will take them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can take a good guess at what bank would give their old pal Serf a 30-Year mortgage on a starter Townhouse near Rancho Cucamonga that he can finish his last payment when he is 85:

IMG_9065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope is a dope. Still more tolerable than KT.

Spence wishes he could vote for Summer, but instead he has to eat KT's chimneychangas next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone that says she doesn't care then continues to go on and on and on 😄
Also, she says she isn't smart and it shows!
Not knowing how to pronounce nor knowing the meaning of words like "fury" and "pseudo"? I cringed. She should read more books.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello KT. I know you read here so figured I’d offer some advice. The last house I bought I had a kitchen much like this, and didn’t want to renovate it right away. So I bought some Nuvo cabinet paint and some new pulls on Amazon, and of course new appliances, and everything looked great! Bad news, this will require actual work. And, if you don’t actually own the house, you probably won’t be allowed to paint the cabinets without permission. And if you’re totally broke, all new appliances are probably out of the question too. Sooooo…
---
Can’t wait for “Cooking with KT”, on the road hotplate chicken recipes galore 🥳
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that she is yet again promising cooking vlogs after a move. We all know how that will go. I can’t wait for a few Instagram stories of her making chicken soup soon.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28