Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if they only remain a channel to spite all of us who said they would collapse last year.

they definitely collapsed. This is zombie life and beyond. Most of it is their fault, but I don’t understand how Disneyland has enough content to maintain any of these channels the same way they used to. There was a lot of untapped lore in the beginning but this lemon feels juiced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In 8 seconds, Dence uses the word "rad" 2 times.
I'm from the same generation as Spencer. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, the home of the "Valley Girl". The only time I ever heard someone say "rad" was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. "Rad" was used by the dorks who wanted to seem cool (which explains Spencer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the family helps them so much because they pity them. They also know they will never ever be free of the financial burden of them. At this point buying a property for them to live in is probably cheaper than paying paying for them to break lease after lease as well as a storage unit constantly and will at least be an investment. I think Dense and KT know this and are just vapid enough to think they have everyone fooled into thinking they are actually grown up big kids with even the smallest sense of responsibility

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait…hasn’t KT professed to being a fierce Lioness? KT and Spencer said they (all of a sudden) didn’t feel comfortable going down to the stage area to film, being there was a handful of kids down there (even though kids are all over Disneyland)

…I spy with my little eye an ex friend in the form of Janell from Magic Journeys!!! And MJ was also there with Provost, Adam, Daphne, OA, and Fresh Baked!
IMG_9762.jpeg

Ain’t so fierce now KT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Wait…hasn’t KT professed to being a fierce Lioness? KT and Spencer said they (all of a sudden) didn’t feel comfortable going down to the stage area to film, being there was a handful of kids down there (even though kids are all over Disneyland)

…I spy with my little eye an ex friend in the form of Janell from Magic Journeys!!! And MJ was also there with Provost, Adam, Daphne, OA, and Fresh Baked!
View attachment 2907930

Ain’t so fierce now KT
I honestly wonder what they do when they make eye contact with their former acquaintances now enemies? Do they immediately turn away, nod in awkward acknowledgment, mouth "F-u"?

Yeah, their BS is so easy to spot. I already call this out - their sudden concern about filming children, even though they always show KT's niece.

00E66932-5946-4CD5-978B-08A6A5516D05.gif
They

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm from the same generation as Spencer. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, the home of the "Valley Girl". The only time I ever heard someone say "rad" was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. "Rad" was used by the dorks who wanted to seem cool (which explains Spencer).
Like. Gag me with a spoon.
---

View attachment 2907930

Ain’t so fierce now KT
^Pits are Gnarly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on this video are all rainbows and butterflies. No way in Hell they ain’t blocking a few folks crappin on ‘em for the blatantly deceitful thumbnail.

IMG_8921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2907930

Ain’t so fierce now KT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
KT and Spence, go back to doing livestreams in the park on Wednesdays. It’ll be good for your channel and it will be funny for us. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am curious how much a house (that resembles the Golden Girls house on the exterior) rents for in "Orange County"?
Screenshot_20240430_220445_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.