Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Spencer christened his office / studio with a name? You know, like how Adam has the Corridor of Goons? I was thinking a fitting name could be The Cave of Blunders.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know if "christened" is the right term. "Befouled", might be more appropriate. Also, I love the whole "migraine" tableau. An instant classic, I'm sure.
---
He didn’t mean to say “daily”. He meant “weakly”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Downtown Disney has photo op with BB8 and Finn. KT says I have to get a picture. Kneels down next to BB8, doesn't acknowledge the Finn figure. Tell me you're racist without saying you're racist.

• Wow
  • Sad
Dude I am so here for Best Life Daily. Do you guys happen to know when Day 002 is gonna drop? It‘s been days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dude I am so here for Best Life Daily. Do you guys happen to know when Day 002 is gonna drop? It‘s been days.
It appears it has met the same fate as the Weekly BLAB, the Disneyland Monthly "What's New" reports, KT's Makeup Tips, Cooking from KT's kitchen (which was really Adam's) and Movie Nights with the Patreon Besties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m getting the impression that they seem to have some trouble following through with their plans. No?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Downtown Disney has photo op with BB8 and Finn. KT says I have to get a picture. Kneels down next to BB8, doesn't acknowledge the Finn figure. Tell me you're racist without saying you're racist.
imagine being a fly on the wall when BLAB first heard about splash mountain being re-themed into the tiana ride

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
imagine being a fly on the wall when BLAB first heard about splash mountain being re-themed into the tiana ride
I imagine it was similar to how they reacted the first time they saw the Pele soccer store. If I recall, they said it was "weird" and "out of place" for that to be at Downtown Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.