Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends with Bob Gurr, stays at the highest level suites at Disney resorts, friends with the voice of Mickey Mouse, living his best life & beyond while Katie & Spence chose the reality of being broke ass liars grifting through middle age
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 10.28.16 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i stumbled on his livestream last night and he talked about why he does the videos he does, why he doesn't endorse stuff or just do videos about the newest churro. fairly interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly wonder what they do when they make eye contact with their former acquaintances now enemies? Do they immediately turn away, nod in awkward acknowledgment, mouth "F-u"?
this is how their former friends react when they see blab:
1714581365579.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if I'm one of the few that doesn't mind their fairly consistent Disneyland put downs. It's refreshing to see a Disney vlog that doesn't pretend that everything that Disney does is the best, the most awesome, and the greatest ever (I'm talking to you Fresh Baked!). That said, of course BLAB goes about it the wrong way. For one, as someone here posted, they're partially responsible for creating the hype that they then criticize - like the Magic Bands, etc. Second, their criticisms aren't constructive, but rather self-serving: the things they're most vocal about (park reservations being the best example) are the ones that directly affect them. They couldn't care less about the general park experience for everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How does one do that to oneself? Looks painful. And infected. I guess nail files are not Best Life stuff?
---
BLAB #102: Best Strife and Beyond. Apparently.

• Haha
61 Patreons...
Who the hell is even subscribing and paying these mofo’s when they have put out 2….TWO videos in the last year!

And to think they have the AUDACITY to thank these 61 people after not giving them jack tit shows what kind of pure assholes they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How do you even chew your fingernails back this far? What is Spence so stressed about?
Paying rent to Oma? Having to work a 9-5 again? With viewership in the toilet and down to 61 patreons, their finances have to be a wreck. Unless Dense is truly a trust fund baby and KT is on SNAP.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 12.32.23 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if I'm one of the few that doesn't mind their fairly consistent Disneyland put downs. It's refreshing to see a Disney vlog that doesn't pretend that everything that Disney does is the best, the most awesome, and the greatest ever (I'm talking to you Fresh Baked!). That said, of course BLAB goes about it the wrong way. For one, as someone here posted, they're partially responsible for creating the hype that they then criticize - like the Magic Bands, etc. Second, their criticisms aren't constructive, but rather self-serving: the things they're most vocal about (park reservations being the best example) are the ones that directly affect them. They couldn't care less about the general park experience for everyone else.
I still enjoy Magic Journeys. I appreciate their honest reviews of food…stale bun, no flavor, etc. They balance the positives and negatives of the park. They also are aware it’s the hand that “feeds” them so they do it with a level of caution. Blab just witches and whines about anything and everything that doesn’t go their way

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I still enjoy Magic Journeys. I appreciate their honest reviews of food…stale bun, no flavor, etc. They balance the positives and negatives of the park. They also are aware it’s the hand that “feeds” them so they do it with a level of caution. Blab just witches and whines about anything and everything that doesn’t go their way
Based on Spencer's backyard comments, the approach Magic Journeys is taking with Disneyland food reviews is not sustainable. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In their last vlog, where they had to go to Dland TWICE in one day.................you know because they have sooooo many good things to say about the park.
They were the only ones walking around the park near Fantasyland. There was not another person to be seen.
You can bet they got kicked out of that area and were too chicken to show it.
The next thing they show is wandering on Main Street.
Never the truth with these two...................it hurts too much,
Just like they didn't want to take pics of kids at Pixar Fest........................AKA...................they didn;'t want to go near the group of bloggers that shunned them.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if other vloggers have caught wind of Katie and Spencer's faux house-buying news.

• Haha
Is that what they all caught wind of? By the way all the other vloggers treat spend-sir and KT, they all must have caught wind of something.

• Haha
Do you think they proudly display their "most hated vloggers" trophy alongside the 100,000 subscriber plaque obtained by purchasing subscribers, all in the house bought by Katie's grandmother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.