Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world is going on with her body language? It’s almost as if she doesn’t want to be that close to Dense, could it be he reeks of alcohol? And of course, the bag covering her belly that’s spilling out her pants. That caterpillar is working hard, not to mention they both hardly fit 🤣

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 8.43.25 PM.jpeg

IMG_4681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know I am late to the party. I just watched the Palm Springs video.
KT wore the same clothes 2 days in a row.
I don't know how lazy you can be to not pack another outfit.
They always look so dirty and smelly.
And who knows what is living in the rat's nest hairdo she wears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I see a whole lot of “Ask Me Anything (Filtered)” and Fairytale Facials Instagram Only type repeat content in Katie’s future.

I predict that this will be the result of an unprecedented uptick in Spence’s Hollywood responsibilities as he pulls double duty with “Price is Right” during the day and “Escape New Housemate Oma” during the evenings:

IMG_0423.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2024-04-30 10.49.55 AM.png

If they stopped liking it entirely they would 100% still go and make complaint filled videos in which they discuss how rad it was back in the day. (Basically what they do now)

I dislike their channel entirely, but I still go to it so that I can talk tit about it with you good people. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I see a whole lot of “Ask Me Anything (Filtered)” and Fairytale Facials Instagram Only type repeat content in Katie’s future.

I predict that this will be the result of an unprecedented uptick in Spence’s Hollywood responsibilities as he pulls double duty with “Price is Right” during the day and “Escape New Housemate Oma” during the evenings:

View attachment 2906893
Considering he was only hired for 2 episodes of The Price is Right last year, I don’t think he’ll be asked back. Don’t they film two episodes a day too?

692C78AA-D3F4-44E2-807A-4A425FFA8DF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2907046

If they stopped liking it entirely they would 100% still go and make complaint filled videos in which they discuss how rad it was back in the day. (Basically what they do now)

I dislike their channel entirely, but I still go to it so that I can talk tit about it with you good people. 😄
If they were 100% honest, would say "we are running a business". On a rare occasion when responding to a Stan........they will use the word "Business".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"If we stopped liking it entirely we just wouldn't go or wouldn't renew our Magic Keys."

In the last 30 days, if you exclude Disney videos, their channel racked up ~146,000 views. And I'm docking them 15k for the 'KT in a bikini' thumbnail cuz that video received an unnatural, non-repeatable boost from fans who were curious why she looks so skinny all of a sudden, and perverts. So, let's call it 131,000 views.

Now, keep in mind, these numbers were carved from the most recent 30 days where the non-Disney vlogs are sprinkled amongst a bunch of Disneyland content. You can imagine that if they stopped going to Disneyland entirely, their fanbase and viewership would start to dwindle significantly month-over-month once they realized that the Disney stuff ain't coming back. Additionally, Patreon numbers would start dropping off as well, so whatever supplemental income that platform is providing would also begin to fade.

By my math, you're going to keep going to Disneyland as often as you always have. However, it's going to be harder and harder to hide your disdain and subtle cues as to how tired you are of being there day after day, week after week - filming the same videos over and over - while the park gets 'worse and worse.' Then, as evidenced by this recent YouTube comment, your fans are going to start to pick up on your true feelings towards the park and they'll ask themselves..."why am I watching these people? i'm here for the magic, and they're making me feel WORSE"

Soon, your Disneyland videos will perform just about as well as Spence rambling in the backyard, followed by a trip to Home Depot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Considering he was only hired for 2 episodes of The Price is Right last year, I don’t think he’ll be asked back. Don’t they film two episodes a day too?

View attachment 2907151
I think he will be open to the alternate roles of “Assistant to the Stage Manager” and “Usher” if it means getting him the hell out that house.

Living with Oma and being ordered to farm yellow squash may very well be his “changes need to be made in my life starting with me” moment.

Arbeit macht frei, Emmons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he will be open to the alternate roles of “Assistant to the Stage Manager” and “Usher” if it means getting him the hell out that house.

Living with Oma and being ordered to farm yellow squash may very well be his “changes need to be made in my life starting with me” moment.

Arbeit macht frei, Emmons.
DYING!! 😂
Now, can @Lalo Salamanca make a "Vietnam Flashback Binky" style meme but with Spence and the yellow squash!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.