Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gonna be somebody. She was gonna leave this town and never look back. Now she can practically hit her elementary, middle, and high schools with a rock from her own grandmother's backyard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT better hope that oma lives another 50+ years considering she's the only lifeline she's got left

spencer works twice a year since he got blacklisted for his role in the toxic workplace on the ellen show and relies on his own elderly mother himself

it's truly a sad state of affairs for BLAB

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is unbelievable what they consumed in a quick trip to Palm Springs then rode scooters cause the hell with walking and trying to burn some calories! Laid by the pool, ate Mexican food. Then went to a deli and after eating huge sandwiches they ordered a massive slice of chocolate cake with cheesecake in the middle. KT said good thing they have a fridge in the hotel room for leftovers but they had no to-go bag so that was a lie! Afterwards they went to get ice cream for dessert #2!! Then hibernated, slept in and got a massive breakfast, rode scooters. They found a fountain in which Spencer decided to wash his greasy head in. Keepin it classy as always!

On another note, it is impossible to consume the calories they do and maintain a weight loss!
View attachment 2899658View attachment 2899659
View attachment 2899645View attachment 2899646View attachment 2899647View attachment 2899648View attachment 2899649
How do these two NOT have diabetes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you really think Oma gave them the Master Bedroom? They need to enroll in acting lessons.

40722F8D-8F8A-4023-A851-B913513FACB1.jpeg

4C33B522-DA74-4395-9288-ACD11FC1276F.jpeg

63F16672-A790-41B7-BD57-805983630332.jpeg

1916C31E-8FE1-4EEA-B3FC-83509062DD48.jpeg

C5AB19CC-E03B-4D6E-B16C-9BD8257E8242.jpeg

14AB006D-4B4D-4E2C-92AD-037416D2E698.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The home videos and Vegas vlogs flopped. Broke Life and Beyond came crawling back to Disney:

1714424787522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As Spence rambles from the folding chair in his married girlfriend's grandmother's backyard, you definitely get a sense of melancholy & longing to be set free from the shackles of Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As Spence rambles from the folding chair in his married girlfriend's grandmother's backyard, you definitely get a sense of melancholy & longing to be set free from the shackles of Disneyland.
I found it amusing when he claimed that vlogging Disneyland food isn't sustainable, yet there are channels thriving solely on this content. However, I don't believe these individuals have eating disorders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I found it amusing when he claimed that vlogging Disneyland food isn't sustainable, yet there are channels thriving solely on this content. However, I don't believe these individuals have eating disorders.
I also like how he preempts the fact that KT will be wearing sunglasses inside their house once he cuts to her on camera. This time it's due to her migraine. The whole 'sunglasses inside' thing must really be coming to a head - they call attention to it in almost every video now. I guess once legitimate, non-trolling fans started calling them on it, and once KT got tired of snidely replying to the question as if they WERE trolls - they decided it's better to just get in front of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He absolutely looked like a beaten man in this video. I think there's a lot of shackles Spence wants to be set free of. Even though he is well into his middle age (although he look in his 60's) he still believes he is the Gucci Rad surfer/snowboarder/graffiti artist he was in the early 90's. He doesn't want to be tied down by home ownership maintenance and helping to look after Oma and Fred. The look on his face and tone of his voice in the first home video when he said "I've been told adults live here" said it all. He doesn't want to be tied down with responsibility. It must irk him no end that both Oma and Mumma have everything financial tied up tighter than a fishes bum which severely limits his ability to go out and be a man child and keeps him tied to both KT and Disneyland.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Spencer’s biggest wish right now is to be single and living in his mother’s beach apartment with zero responsibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.