Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another mindless blog from the most 'popular" bloggers around.
Spencer has to repeatedly mansplain that he does not watch other bloggers.
Yeah ..............sure................is that why KT still puts out cryptic instagram posts daily referencing the other bloggers?
He says he watches other content...............................like graffiti.
After all, Spencer is a famous graffiti artist.............right?
KT had to explain AGAIN her cutting her thumb. She says she LOVES the medical field.
If that was the TRUTH......................she would be WORKING in that field................instead of being a professional napper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When your little home vlog needs that Disneyland SEO boostā€¦
View attachment 2903919
With over 100K real, active, not-bought, real and very engaged subscribers, they only change the titles to better reflect their authenticity of topics covered. Can't wait to see Ol' Man Spence take us on his weekly trip to the vape shop in the next HOME VLOG.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How are you guys finding all this information?
Itā€™s all public recordsā€¦ KT and Spencer did NOT buy the house. Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s why sheā€™s been doing a lot of a$$ kissing lately.. Her grandparents own a large rental property portfolio and now they added this one. In return KT has to drive her Oma around. šŸ¤£

IMG_4642.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know his man card was pulled a long time ago, but what self-respecting 54-year-old man just drifts around from one free residence to another, always supported by an older woman's gains. He can't do any home improvements himself, because he's that useless, and has to call another older man to come over and (checks notes) hang curtain rods while he blows smoke up his own ass. His smirk really needs to be wiped from his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My theory is that KT is taking care of Oma as her ā€œnurseā€ in exchange for no or reduced rent on this house. KT isnā€™t thrilled about this as she preferred Spence be responsible for the rent, while she got pocket money from Oma to buy an expensive purse and Uggs.

The house looks nice to me. Iā€™m now more disgusted that they almost seem ashamed of it. I know the California real estate market is unique, but come on. A decent house that someone bought for you for a million fricking dollars? And KT and Spencer seem almost depressed about it? They can duck right off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wonder if this Comment will last after KT wakes up from her 10 to 12 hours of sleep.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 6.39.28 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My theory is that KT is taking care of Oma as her ā€œnurseā€ in exchange for no or reduced rent on this house. KT isnā€™t thrilled about this as she preferred Spence be responsible for the rent, while she got pocket money from Oma to buy an expensive purse and Uggs.

The house looks nice to me. Iā€™m now more disgusted that they almost seem ashamed of it. I know the California real estate market is unique, but come on. A decent house that someone bought for you for a million fricking dollars? And KT and Spencer seem almost depressed about it? They can duck right off.
One of life's great moments is the achievement of owning one's own house and the ability to proudly say, "I bought a house." They couldn't do this, and as soon as they started talking in the first home vlog, we all knew the house wasn't theirs.

They're now outright fabricating about purchasing a house, filming vlogs about it, and skirting around the truth by saying things like "we got a place." and talking about closing. Naturally, they're experiencing shame and embarrassment for deceiving their followers. Up to now, they were claiming to have a backyard while living in a third-floor apartment. Their entire facade is crumbling, evident in their demeanor. People are starting to see through their charade of living their "best life."

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know his man card was pulled a long time ago, but what self-respecting 54-year-old man just drifts around from one free residence to another, always supported by an older woman's gains. He can't do any home improvements himself, because he's that useless, and has to call another older man to come over and (checks notes) hang curtain rods while he blows smoke up his own ass. His smirk really needs to be wiped from his face.
you knowā€¦until recently I did most of my own (minor) automotive maintenance (change fluids, plugs, brakes). Bought a luxury sports car, and that purchase includes maintenance. So now my only ā€˜man-cardā€™ stuff is my lawn and home maintenance.

I cannot understand his level of incompetence at basic life skills. Honestly it is quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of life's great moments is the achievement of owning one's own house and the ability to proudly say, "I bought a house." They couldn't do this, and as soon as they started talking in the first home vlog, we all knew the house wasn't theirs.

They're now outright fabricating about purchasing a house, filming vlogs about it, and skirting around the truth by saying things like "we got a place." and talking about closing. Naturally, they're experiencing shame and embarrassment for deceiving their followers. Up to now, they were claiming to have a backyard while living in a third-floor apartment. Their entire facade is crumbling, evident in their demeanor. People are starting to see through their charade of living their "best life."
My parents helped me with my first down payment on a house. Of course, I was 23, not 53. If I were in their situation I would publicly thank my family. But the poseurs must continue to pose.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

this exactly! she's an ungrateful, spoiled brat. Her actions in that video showing off the house says it all. Compare it to the Anacrapa apartment where she was over the moon...about kitchen appliances šŸ˜…
She views this as a downgrade to her fake BU lifestyle.
So I guess in that first video when she said Spencer was a homeowner, it was to "throw everyone off the trail" about it being from her family....what an idiot.
The dumbest thing about all of this is that NO ONE CARES if you inherited a house from your grandparents. Most people are grateful and excited about all the possibilities of having a house to make it your own. They make themselves look so stupid with all the lies. They are just a pair of Youtuber cons waiting for the next hussle. What a way to live your life...no thanks
---

yes! The lies keep growing. The problem is that they have NEVER bought a house so the lies are based only on how they THINK homeowners should act. This was a mistake to lie about because most of us are HOMEOWNERS and understand the process and normal reactions etc...THEY DO NOT! It's like Spencer wrote the script for "WE BOUGHT A HOUSE" and KT was the wanna-be actress that never took any classes.
The majority of their fans just want the Disney stuff. Instead, they are getting Dumb and Dumber The Series starring KT & Dense

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.