Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was all the subterfuge about closing? What "closed", such that they would receive that widdle empty basket she was so proud to demonstrate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So now who is going to solve the mystery of why they move into a freshly “owned home” 🫢 but have managed to stay out of town and away from it instantly on not one but two out of town excursions. We have bought a new home a few times and I am always so eager to get totally settled, spend some time making it feel like home, and jumping right on updating or customizing things we want to change

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So what was all the subterfuge about closing? What "closed", such that they would receive that widdle empty basket she was so proud to demonstrate?
I’m not sure if it’s a matter of “what closed” so much as “WHO closed”

I wonder if there will be extra gratitude shown this coming Sept. 8? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well it did close…on 3/4 for just over one million. But whatever was in that basket, wasn’t for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's the Pixar video, they claim the moral high ground as to why they didn't want to record the Pixar show close to the stage. They say with so many kids around, it would feel weird and uncomfortable bringing a camera there. I am sure the fact that many of their vloggers enemies were also there close to the stage had nothing to do with it.

7861BD9B-E89B-4581-9FCE-F4052BA84CC6.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if BLAB have been getting out of the house more bc of all the noise. I’d imagine if a neighbor turned their backyard into a basketball court they’d get a lot of use out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if BLAB have been getting out of the house more bc of all the noise. I’d imagine if a neighbour turned their backyard into a basketball court they’d get a lot of use out of it.
Does anyone know how to remove a basketball hoop and backing from it's stand?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well it did close…on 3/4 for just over one million. But whatever was in that basket, wasn’t for them.
Ohhhh…. I see that the house isn’t even in KT’s or Spencer’s name. Even the property tax bill goes to Oma’s house 🤣

So to say they are freeloaders is an understatement! Looks like the kitchen isn’t the only room that needs work, the bathroom looks really old. Get to work Henry and thanks grandma and grandpa for giving them the opportunity to say “they got a house”

I’m so entertained… SUCH LOSERS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New home vlog. At 8:38 it looks like the kitchen or other rooms(?) have been gutted. Only film outside or in dining room.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhhh…. I see that the house isn’t even in KT’s or Spencer’s name. Even the property tax bill goes to Oma’s house 🤣

So to say they are freeloaders is an understatement! Looks like the kitchen isn’t the only room that needs work, the bathroom looks really old. Get to work Henry and thanks grandma and grandpa for giving them the opportunity to say “they got a house”

I’m so entertained… SUCH LOSERS!
How are you guys finding all this information?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New home vlog. At 8:38 it looks like the kitchen or other rooms(?) have been gutted. Only film outside or in dining room.
I don’t know I did some screenshots to blow up the background and it just looks like a very dirty kitchen with tit everywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.