Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else catch this on the Windy vlog? KT saying she wants to replicate the Snow White statues and waterfall for her backyard. Not “when we get a house or one day…” but acting as if she has an actual backyard now. Then Spencer saying it would be “easy peasy”

Are these delusional fools for real or are they trolling us?!
View attachment 2833242
Spencer: Easy Peasy! (goes to Home Depot for some plywood and paint)
SERF: Rocking the cans in the "backyard"
Results: So rad! Just like Disneyland!
1000_F_465577485_14AmZI9oeRqwQEKbnz80x5OY1ASaTzdh.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No way that they are still in possession of the shovels from the Questa trip, right?

They got to be smarter than that.
I’m guessing wherever the shovels are is the same place you’ll find the microfiche that contains Tahoe, the cue cards, and KTs secret pocket recording from Princess Nite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else catch this on the Windy vlog? KT saying she wants to replicate the Snow White statues and waterfall for her backyard. Not “when we get a house or one day…” but acting as if she has an actual backyard now. Then Spencer saying it would be “easy peasy”

Are these delusional fools for real or are they trolling us?!
View attachment 2833242
"Easy peasy" coming from the dude that can't even hang a curtain rod 🤣 or afford 50 cent ranch... gtfoh, lazy grifters
---
Oh and that seems like a big Costco purchase from these two broke cheapskates...who thinks they went right back in and returned half the cart? 😅

Maybe they are moving in with Oma? Sounds on par for their grifting lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Based on her stores… they haven’t moved. Unless wherever they did move has identical stove, countertops and backsplash as the alpaca towers. At first the patio light fixture purchase didn’t make sense to me…Then it occurred to me that these are the same people who purchased a $20 Stranger Things licensed flashlight for a “camping” trip where they stayed in a tent cabin with full electricity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If KT & Spence bought a house in Southern California in this market with interest rates where they are, I’m 100% quitting my job on Monday and starting a widely-loathed YouTube channel and will find the first available government program I’m able to abuse and start abusing it immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Pizza again? Is that all they eat? I guess they couldn’t afford the ranch this time:

1711256840437.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tony, Tony, Tony……..
Mate you didn’t hit delete fast enough ……
I get that it’s legal but I’d guess it’s not a good look for a Disney Vlogger……..
It is still illegal to smoke in your car and in a public place. Additionally, the penalties for DUI of marijuana are virtually identical to those for DUI of alcohol. I mean… let me know if I’m wrong, but it looks pretty clear to me that he’s in a vehicle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I do not believe they bought a house because I don’t believe they could qualify for a mortgage.

I do think that Spencer has a lot of money saved from his career since he never seems to have spent it on anything. I think it’s probably how they are surviving now and why he’s so stingy. But I don’t think it’s enough to buy a house outright.

If they have a property, I can only imagine they’ve been gifted/inherited it or are living with Oma. Like maybe an in-law apartment is in Oma’s house and they’re moving in. Or, Spencer’s mom has bought another investment property and they’re going to stay in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Easy peasy" coming from the dude that can't even hang a curtain rod 🤣 or afford 50 cent ranch... gtfoh, lazy grifters
---
Oh and that seems like a big Costco purchase from these two broke cheapskates...who thinks they went right back in and returned half the cart? 😅

Maybe they are moving in with Oma? Sounds on par for their grifting lifestyle
My first thought when I saw them outside the store with their "haul" was they either returned most of it or Katie's stepdad gave her his credit card for things he needed for his house

• Haha
  • Heart
Tony, Tony, Tony……..
Mate you didn’t hit delete fast enough ……
I get that it’s legal but I’d guess it’s not a good look for a Disney Vlogger……..
Quick que…is it legal while operating a vehicle? He never ceases to amaze! Thankfully he is surrounded by such a good circle of friends including the dastardly duo 😝 good job KT and Dense. What’s funny is the DAS pass disaster with Two Time wasn’t enough for them to steer clear. Sloooooooow learners or they just don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It is still illegal to smoke in your car and in a public place. Additionally, the penalties for DUI of marijuana are virtually identical to those for DUI of alcohol. I mean… let me know if I’m wrong, but it looks pretty clear to me that he’s in a vehicle.
Tony 2x's back! what a tool what a tool !! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn’t Katie and her channel fail to like, comment, or share any of Dylan’s Tokyo Disneyland content… or any content of his for that matter? Not something you’d expect for someone implying that they want to see their squad succeed… unless he’s not in her squad. I feel like this is a Fresh Baked scenario… they are fake friends with Dylan and jealous of any success he might get. I just looked at Dylan’s channel and he’s actually getting way more views than BLAB.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Glad Dylan is getting more views than his “friends” now! I don’t like him, but at least he puts some effort into his vlogs and will go different theme parks.

Maybe ole Dense and KKKT should get off their asses and film something other than Disneyland for the 1000th time or their so-called shopping trip some random big box store.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.