Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4153.jpeg
Dylan's vlog featuring a SpongeBob ride in Las Vegas receives 90k views, while BLAB films Eataly and the Golden Steer for the tenth time, gets only 8k views :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And who drinks ice water out of a red solo cup while driving?…kinda sus if you ask me.
View attachment 2835438
So was he parked on Disney property smoking out of a bong or did he smoke and then drive onto Disney property?

This really makes me have to rethink Tony’s character and the people that he surrounds himself with.

He’s starting to give off vibes that he would take chances on selling a bad batch of stuff to Huey/Dewey/Louie in order to get some more personal marijuana and Lids hats for his collection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes
Can you imagine them trying all that different food? No Way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow their trip looks amazing! Cant wait to watch all of this content. Dumb and dummer (Spencer & Katie) need to just go away. They are in the the crap that stick to the side of the toilet bowl after you flush! As far as vloggers go.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.