Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes
Kitra does a large part of the editing too! Spencer can’t even put out a quality video without sound issues and that is not choppy as tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes
Only 2 hours old and had over 14k views. And I think Kitra edits all of their videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OA's video is the result of reinvesting into their channel and continuously working on improving their product. They put in the effort and it shows onscreen. You will not achieve results like this when all you do is film is yourself eating junk food and reading the prices at Costco.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
KT would be asking..do you have cheese pizza…I swear that’s all they eat! Toddlers!!
The face she's making in your avatar is exactly the face she would make at the mere offer of any of those foods. Their version of that OA video might actually be funny due to her extreme discomfort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kitra does the editing then Peter watches it. If he wants to change anything, they talk it over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If KT & Spence bought a house in Southern California in this market with interest rates where they are, I’m 100% quitting my job on Monday and starting a widely-loathed YouTube channel and will find the first available government program I’m able to abuse and start abusing it immediately.
I was going to say that I hope they did buy a house at the top of the market and high interest. But how could they afford a house? Imagine how vague the explanation for that purchase would have to be.

Then again, how can they afford the two places they already profess to maintaining? Obviously they are leaching and siphoning wealth from someone else rather than doing anything to create sufficient wealth to support themselves.

At least if they bought a house, the interest would be an income tax deduction, in case they ever have any income.
---
Probably it’s her getting the IHSS benefits. He’s probably her caregiver. Don’t you need medi-cal to get IHSS?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kitra does a large part of the editing too! Spencer can’t even put out a quality video without sound issues and that is not choppy as tit!
Not to mention all spelling mistakes and misinformation in their videos. Spencer has been doing this for years per KTs ‘vision’ for the channel. But they’re so amateur my 12yr old does better videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean seriously though, Katie & Dence have no kids (thankfully), no mortgage, they can't have any car payment on the hooptie, their biggest expenses are junk food and mickey ears. They are the demographic (double income* no kids) that should be traveling to Disney Parks overseas since the U.S. parks are such a big disappointment to them. Not that the content or filming would be any good but they would draw in a lot more views with Tokyo or Paris DL trips.
*embezzling from Oma & selling used DL merch on Ebay counts as income I suppose

Or maybe they bought an overpriced house at a high interest rate in a state that people are fleeing for better financial prospects. They can join Adam the Woo and complain about how unfair it is to pay yearly taxes on something you own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We know they don’t have the income to qualify to buy something. This leaves either Dense’s Mom’s guest house or a rental property…..which we know will be a short term situation for them. I don’t see it as a rental for the amount of time it’s taking them to physically get into it. I don’t see it as a purchase because of the timeline of a traditional closing. Someone else is controlling the deadline of when they can occupy said new digs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Full disclosure, I find OA mostly boring and gluttonous. However, their model is totally different as they don’t post almost daily vlogs. They have the time to make better videos. Spencer and Katie have the time, but they have neither talent nor creativity. So their vlogs are boring and gluttonous as well as poorly filmed and edited.

Further, Spencer has partnered on a supposed traveling vlog with someone who mostly refuses to cruise or fly. 😂 That eliminates about half of the content that OA is able to provide. KT also doesn’t drink, which eliminates another huge portion of OA content which entails cocktails every 3 hours.

Last, I would bet KT‘s and Spencer’s IQs are a full 30 points lower than Kitra‘s and Peter’s.

If KT and Spencer had OAs $, we would get the same exact vlogs except more expensive restaurants and hotels. They’d still only go to Disney and Vegas. Maybe occasionally a fancy air bnb in Tahoe. KT would also start getting manicures again. That’s about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The light fixture is probably for the beach house. Based on KT's story, they bought it due to its resemblance to light fixtures used at the Grand Californian. And judging by the external photos I've seen of the Malibu apartment complex, I can't imagine there is an HOA that would prevent them switching this out. I just hope Henry has enough PTO left this month to get up there for the install.

IMG_8110.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The light fixture is probably for the beach house. Based on KT's story, they bought it due to its resemblance to light fixtures used at the Grand Californian. And judging by the external photos I've seen of the Malibu apartment complex, I can't imagine there is an HOA that would prevent them switching this out. I just hope Henry has enough PTO left this month to get up there for the install.

View attachment 2836453
the irony of the harry's razor being his favorite razor is that, if they had played their cards well enough to actually be popular, they could have easily gotten a harry's sponsorship

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The amount of sponsorships they could have gotten along the way is probably staggering. On paper, both the YouTube channel and KT's IG have decent followings. Too bad KT's brand/persona is "Not cute Regina George", and the channel's M.O. is "how can we make Disneyland appear as monotonous as possible?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.