Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sheā€™s hanging with someone that blatantly abused and mocked the DAS system?? Wow thatā€™s a terrible look for the channel and an even more disheartening look for the aunt of a child who is differently abled

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The ring she was apparently given is her most valuable asset. By far. BY FAR. And it ainā€™t even all that. Looks like a bunch of tiny diamond chips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
spencer knows no woman is going anywhere near him at his age and with how he's looking these days

he's really got no choice but to stick by KT's side as her youtube slave for the rest of his miserable existence. really can't blame him for being an alcoholic

still don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him. he's a scumbag and this is all karma for stalking a married woman on periscope. those old disney bears videos where he's openly flirting with KT and running away to get his fuel rod recharged with her while his GF was with him at the park piss me off so much

• Heart
Reactions: 28
why donā€™t they go to Joshua Tree it is a 2 hours away and can film new content. They never think beyond Vegas and OC.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaaaaaaand its a new Costco vlog.......

Apparently in it (and i am not kidding) we get Spence's recommendation for...

Wait for it.....

His favourite razors from Costco.

Surely we must be close to the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Aaaaaaaand its a new Costco vlog.......

Apparently in it (and i am not kidding) we get Spence's recommendation for...

Wait for it.....

His favourite razors from Costco.

Surely we must be close to the bottom of the barrel.
It doesn't look like his crusty ass shaves, so its very curious that he would mention razors. Oh maybe he shaves KT?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just walked through the Mirage Resort.

I guess Katie & Spencer live in my head because I walked by the restaurant from the infamous ā€œInstagram Reel of Reelsā€ and smiled.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The video starts with (surprise surprise) them eating. KKT2.0 demolishes a pizza slice that is the size of a newborn child, followed by an diabetes-inducing cookie. Spence is restrained and just had a hotdog. We then are treated to Spence showing us a range of outdoor furniture settings, sheds and firepits. If you listen very carefully in the background you can hear the Costco instore music channel is playing the famous Bakers Eddy song Can't Afford it. Serendipity perhaps?

We then move into the camping section with Spence wistfully suggesting they buy a range of camping goods, to which KKKT2.0 responds "NO" to each suggestion - with each "No" becoming more and more shrill. On a serious note it must be really sad for Spence who obviously loves/loved being in the outdoors and camping until he hooked his wagon up to a lazy, SM-obsessed shrill who will make zero attempt to be interested and experience something he obviously loves.

Now Spence moves to the surfing section of Costo where he gives us a critique of the $79.99 board on sale. I'm the first to admit I know zero about surfing, but I would respectfully theorise that someone of Spence's experience and skill level in surfing would not be buying an $80 board from Costco. But I could be wrong.

Next we look at waterslides, kites, storage containers (a fair bit of time was spent on these - NOT ONLY are they a dollar off but have a fantastic interlocking feature for the lid); next come batteries, coat hangers, garbage disposals..........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry everyone, I just nodded off for a moment because this is SO GODDAMN BORING.

I pickup at pieces of upholstered foam to make indoor forts with, followed by ladders. It's at this point, in the middle of Spence telling us that the 18 foot ladder is on special that we are interrupted by a very excited KKKT2.0. Having been largely quiet up to now she interrupts Spence's soliloquy on ladders to announce that THEY HAVE REACHED THE PIE SECTION. Her excitement makes so much sense now, because, well.... food. After picking up two pies to "Share with her Mum and step-dad" (Sure, Jan) we sadly move back to the non-food section where Spence picks up the commentary..... room dividers, gardening section.... luckily for KKKT2.0 we are soon back in the food section. We now have a much more animated KKKT2.0 happily trawling through cakes, pastries, meats and roast chicken. They pickup some front door mats and you can see they have a couple of storage boxes in their trolley (thinking about her IG story yesterday - I wonder if they are packing to move? more on that in a later post) . Back to the food section (of course). I can't be arsed listing the foods but as you can guess that are all low calorie, low sugar and crammed with healthy things such as fruits and vegetables.

Off to the lighting section followed by an awful lot of time spent commentating on a charcuterie board in the shape of California. They both attempt what I am guessing they think Californians sound like. It was not funny, just annoying.

FINALLY we get to the big Razor reveal from Spence - It's Harry's Razor. Apparently they are German and Spence tends to 'rip through' blades (no surprise there) but these do the trick for him.

And having read Tattle and taken in our feedback they have decided to show us their haul!!! They are very proud of the fact that in spending $198 they managed to save $14.

They then did what is one of the most depressing outros I have ever seen. Spence really seems like a beaten man.

On another note during this 16 minute video there were FOUR ad breaks. Guessing someone is desperate for $$$$$?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I imagine the below body language in the photo is very similar to when Spencer first saw Katie on Periscope and hunted her down:

View attachment 2823949
And to top it off, public figure Jeremy was the camera man. When you accuse KT and Jeremy of sleeping together behind your back just a few short years ago and now heā€™s your ā€œfriendā€ you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel for people in your life.
---
KT...............................What the heck???? Spencer didn't follow your instructions to filter off that 50 pounds that you are carrying around on your belly.
He usually filters you to look a quarter of the size that your really are. And don't forget that stunning witches' chin that he gives you.......you look so stylish.
Don't hog all the filter time KT. You should tell Spencer to filter off that turkey goblin hanging chin. Maybe we will be able to see if he has a neck.
Just trying to help a girl out!!!!
Itā€™s because Spencer wasnā€™t filming! Jeremy was!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
They've done it. I never imagined it was possible, but they've actually produced a vlog that's even less popular than the Balboa vlog. Truly unbelievable. Keep up the great work guys.

Ranked views in the first 2 hours:
12213F80-4552-4A0A-86AF-F5C538F21502.jpeg

Maybe change the thumbnail 4 times? :ROFLMAO: āœØ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The video starts with (surprise surprise) them eating. KKT2.0 demolishes a pizza slice that is the size of a newborn child, followed by an diabetes-inducing cookie. Spence is restrained and just had a hotdog. We then are treated to Spence showing us a range of outdoor furniture settings, sheds and firepits. If you listen very carefully in the background you can hear the Costco instore music channel is playing the famous Bakers Eddy song Can't Afford it. Serendipity perhaps?

We then move into the camping section with Spence wistfully suggesting they buy a range of camping goods, to which KKKT2.0 responds "NO" to each suggestion - with each "No" becoming more and more shrill. On a serious note it must be really sad for Spence who obviously loves/loved being in the outdoors and camping until he hooked his wagon up to a lazy, SM-obsessed shrill who will make zero attempt to be interested and experience something he obviously loves.

Now Spence moves to the surfing section of Costo where he gives us a critique of the $79.99 board on sale. I'm the first to admit I know zero about surfing, but I would respectfully theorise that someone of Spence's experience and skill level in surfing would not be buying an $80 board from Costco. But I could be wrong.

Next we look at waterslides, kites, storage containers (a fair bit of time was spent on these - NOT ONLY are they a dollar off but have a fantastic interlocking feature for the lid); next come batteries, coat hangers, garbage disposals..........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry everyone, I just nodded off for a moment because this is SO GODDAMN BORING.

I pickup at pieces of upholstered foam to make indoor forts with, followed by ladders. It's at this point, in the middle of Spence telling us that the 18 foot ladder is on special that we are interrupted by a very excited KKKT2.0. Having been largely quiet up to now she interrupts Spence's soliloquy on ladders to announce that THEY HAVE REACHED THE PIE SECTION. Her excitement makes so much sense now, because, well.... food. After picking up two pies to "Share with her Mum and step-dad" (Sure, Jan) we sadly move back to the non-food section where Spence picks up the commentary..... room dividers, gardening section.... luckily for KKKT2.0 we are soon back in the food section. We now have a much more animated KKKT2.0 happily trawling through cakes, pastries, meats and roast chicken. They pickup some front door mats and you can see they have a couple of storage boxes in their trolley (thinking about her IG story yesterday - I wonder if they are packing to move? more on that in a later post) . Back to the food section (of course). I can't be arsed listing the foods but as you can guess that are all low calorie, low sugar and crammed with healthy things such as fruits and vegetables.

Off to the lighting section followed by an awful lot of time spent commentating on a charcuterie board in the shape of California. They both attempt what I am guessing they think Californians sound like. It was not funny, just annoying.

FINALLY we get to the big Razor reveal from Spence - It's Harry's Razor. Apparently they are German and Spence tends to 'rip through' blades (no surprise there) but these do the trick for him.

And having read Tattle and taken in our feedback they have decided to show us their haul!!! They are very proud of the fact that in spending $198 they managed to save $14.

They then did what is one of the most depressing outros I have ever seen. Spence really seems like a beaten man.

On another note during this 16 minute video there were FOUR ad breaks. Guessing someone is desperate for $$$$$?????
Did you catch that they bought this porch light at Costco? Iā€™m pretty sure if you live in an apartment you canā€™t switch out porch lights? Unless itā€™s for their backyardā€¦.
IMG_8955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So we are heading towards the end of March with great speed and the dastardly duo is back at Costco. Is this supposed to count as some of the ā€œmore travelā€ or ā€œnew placesā€ they were hyping up?? Alsoā€¦has the BIG announcement been made yet? Did they buy ranch at Costco? Has all been revealed, damn it?
---
Did you catch that they bought this porch light at Costco? Iā€™m pretty sure if you live in an apartment you canā€™t switch out porch lights? Unless itā€™s for their backyardā€¦.
View attachment 2831517
Are they finally moving into Mother Emmons guest house? I remember KT going to help clean it out one time haha The clock was ticking on that happening someday
---

You are over here just doing the Lords work with the commentary!! Thank you for saving so many of us

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I don't want to sound like lazy, predictable KT, but this was SO GOOD!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2831517
With the amount they spent, maybe KT swiped Oma's Costco cash? Unless they check ID....OR they were shopping for Oma, who might actually own a house and need a porch light? šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they bought a a porch light for an apartment?
i can just imagine the conversations as their views fall and they watch other vloggers buy houses(liz and david, provosts, adam) and do trips overseas for their channels(mr morrow, provosts, OA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.