Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she found that herself. She can't even spell. She had to either see it on another vlog, or I am guessing it was in a now deleted comment.

KT sure does like to point out how SmArT she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.
Or proof she has fake IG accounts and follows Griftbuster. Either way she would expose herself hahaha love it!. We all know she would try to pass it off as “a bunch of her besties reached out to her ….” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's gotta sting just a little bit, right? Like, even for your top-tier narcissist.

You've got this YouTube channel that you swear up & down is some kind of lifestyle / travel channel. And you've got JUST enough stans to make you believe that YOU are the content. Doesn't matter where you go, or what you do - people are watching for YOU.

But then you look at the data and there is SUCH a clear difference in the viewership of the videos that HAVE a gigantic Disneyland logo, and those that don't.

They're trying SO hard to untether themselves from Disneyland. They clearly desire the freedom to film whatever/wherever they want and still make a living - but the data doesn't lie. It's either live in a perpetual groundhog day at Disneyland, or get a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
My favourite part is when Katie told that troll that they were jealous because she and Spencer “vacation for work” 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's gotta sting just a little bit, right? Like, even for your top-tier narcissist.

You've got this YouTube channel that you swear up & down is some kind of lifestyle / travel channel. And you've got JUST enough stans to make you believe that YOU are the content. Doesn't matter where you go, or what you do - people are watching for YOU.

But then you look at the data and there is SUCH a clear difference in the viewership of the videos that HAVE a gigantic Disneyland logo, and those that don't.

They're trying SO hard to untether themselves from Disneyland. They clearly desire the freedom to film whatever/wherever they want and still make a living - but the data doesn't lie. It's either live in a perpetual groundhog day at Disneyland, or get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A half-million views per month. So how much do they get for that? About fifteen-hundo? Soaking wet and plated in gold, how much could they possibly be making from this fiasco? I would speculate about money laundering, but there has to be some actual cash coming in for that. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
between spencer's "breakdancing" on the columbia a few years back and whatever the hell you call what he was doing at the senior citizen fest (twerking?), i think there's enough content for a spencer dance compilation

i think he also did robot in their recent food and wine fest video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Typical Spence entitlement…..
BLAB go into ToonTown and Spencer says “we always take the little side path, I don’t know why more people don’t take it”
Here is why they don’t, you entitled asshole…….
Assaaand surprise surprise the comment is deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
between spencer's "breakdancing" on the columbia a few years back and whatever the hell you call what he was doing at the senior citizen fest (twerking?), i think there's enough content for a spencer dance compilation

i think he also did robot in their recent food and wine fest video
You know, I did think of making a video like that. Only problem it's very difficult to find footage of Spencer doing anything remotely interesting. It's always the same him holding the phone, walking, talking, eating, and drinking. He's just a boring guy to watch. Whenever Dylan does a collab with BLAB, I jump to his channel to see if he's got anything interesting video of Spencer and KT.

But yeah, that bit of robot dancing? Saved on my laptop. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen a lot of posts about the Disney Channel night at DLR. Do you think they will post what they thought of it? The snacks and special things from the theme of the night?? I would think a Millenial would reallllly love to go and it would be such a nice perk if that was also part of their “job”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
^ Disneyland Vloggers x The Disney Channel:

KT of Slovenlea

The Brickey Louse Club

Welcome to Pixar’s Poo Corner

It’s You and Me Kid, with Mondo, Mystery Lay, and the baby, but not Sonic
---
Spencersize (Like Mousercize, but hopefully the peppy exercise chick will have bigger boobies, look like Ellen, and be into the Motorboat Cruise).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.