Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they should become real estate agents. Everything is always "really good".

Like either could pass the test or ever make a dime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
KT eats Sprinkles cupcakes for the 100th time. OA is in Hong Kong on the way to China. Who's living their best life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A half-million views per month. So how much do they get for that? About fifteen-hundo? Soaking wet and plated in gold, how much could they possibly be making from this fiasco? I would speculate about money laundering, but there has to be some actual cash coming in for that. Right?
Funny how a good channel can get that many views (or more) from a single video. I just watched one that has 350,000+ views in just three days, they put out two - three videos a week. But then….he’s also a veterinarian and has a (demonetized) channel that gets millions of views and sponsor $.
These two are pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m really wondering if Dylan has moved on From these toxic people?
I've wondered that myself. You don't ever see them together on Instagram like you used to and no one here has posted any videos of them together in a long time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've wondered that myself. You don't ever see them together on Instagram like you used to and no one here has posted any videos of them together in a long time.
Get ready for an Instagram story from KT with him tagged in it talking about how good of friends they are...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
maybe he finally made it big in hollywood as a scare actor?

but in all seriousness, i 100% expect KT to post about him and/or for him to appear in their next video now that he's been mentioned here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok, it's Saturday here so here is KKKT's IG category update for the first week of March. (Full disclosure, I did not check as regularly as I should have because, well, I have a life.) If any eagle eyed Tattler thinks my figures are off - unlike BLAB I welcome the feedback.

Dissing Disney - 9 (I counted each of the ornament's pics as individual disses)
'witch' - 4
Toxic - 1
'Leo' - Surprisingly zero
Food - 17 (I know I missed some here!)

Have a great weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lets look at Kitra's day as opposed to KKKT 2.0's........

I know whose 'Best Life' I'd prefer........

OA5.png
KTIG42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Full blown adults can’t f’ing learn to not talk with food in your mouth. I don’t care if she weighs 900 lbs or 9’lbs, that is rude, swine like, nauseating and disrespectful to anyone that is embarrassingly still a sub to their bull 💩 Her mom must look at that and just think where the hell did it all go SO wrong

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer is "a connoisseur" of Mac and cheese. And name dropping Giada like they know her. So ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They have the most BORING videos of any of the bloggers.
You can predict everything they are going to do.
Spencer and his snoozefest lectures about trivia.
How amazing the carnival food is.
The wait times on rides.
And don't forget...... their only ride.......the train where Spencer gets to annoy the other guests with his annoying blabber.
KT is even bored on it....................she sits there and plays on her phone.
Every video is the same...............no wonder their views are so low.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.